Windows 10: Over large view

Discus and support Over large view in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; Hello, please i really need your help. My Asus pc has not given me problem until i upgrade to windows 10. After upgrading i start facing different... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by mayowaOwolabi, Sep 7, 2018.

1. Over large view

Hello, please i really need your help. My Asus pc has not given me problem until i upgrade to windows 10. After upgrading i start facing different issue one of it is over stretched view. After restart i encounter a much more very serious one. Which is over large view at the left side p c view.

Over large view b88f01fb-7e70-43a2-91ee-3cccc0da79c9?upload=true.jpg

i have search almost everywhere online for solution. I still can't find one. I will be very greatful, if someone can give a solution to overcome this over zoom display on my pc.

:)

mayowaOwolabi, Sep 7, 2018

2. Files & Folders View as medium or large Icons

To assist you better, we would suggest that you try to follow the steps below:

• Open File Explorer.
    • Once you are viewing a folder, right click an empty space within the File Explorer window and select View from the dialogue menu, then choose Large or any icon you wanted to use. Alternatively, you can use the following shortcut keys on the keyboard to
      change your View settings:
    • CTRL + SHIFT + 1 Extra Large
    • CTRL + SHIFT + 2 Large icons
    • CTRL + SHIFT + 3 Medium Icons
    • CTRL + SHIFT + 4 Small Icons
    • CTRL + SHIFT + 5 List
    • CTRL + SHIFT + 6 Details
    • CTRL + SHIFT + 7 Tiles
    • CTRL + SHIFT + 8 Content
    3. Once you have the view set, you can make it the default view for

every folder.

4. Click Apply, then click OK.

Update us on the result.

Marivel Man, Sep 7, 2018
  3. File Explorer not showing Extra large icons

Hi,

The icons might be set to appear in medium or small icons. For you to get extra large icons, follow these steps:

• Open File Explorer.
    • Right-click in an empty space and navigate to View > Extra large icons.

Let us know how it goes so we can further assist you.

Regards.

Vanessa Yar, Sep 7, 2018
  4. Dani Pun Win User

Over large view

Large thumbnails as default to entire folders. Is possible?

Hi Kris,

We'd love to help you out with your concern.

You can set large thumbnails as default by doing the following steps:

• Go to the folder that you want to change the view settings and set it to Large view.
    • Click on View tab, then click Options (Note: If a menu drops down, select
      Change folder and search options).
    • From Options, click on the View tab, then click on the
      Apply to Foldersbutton.
    • Click on OK.

Let us know how it goes.

Dani Pun, Sep 7, 2018
Thema:

Over large view

1. Over large view - Similar Threads - large view

2. Can't view Recent files in File Explorer as large thumbnails after update, they only come...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can't view Recent files in File Explorer as large thumbnails after update, they only come...: A view months ago I had this issue where after a Windows update I can no longer see my recent files on my Home page of my File Explorer as tiles or large thumbnails. They're stuck as a list. Is there anything I can do to change them back? I've been searching and trying all...
  3. Can't view Recent files in File Explorer as large thumbnails after update, they only come...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Can't view Recent files in File Explorer as large thumbnails after update, they only come...: A view months ago I had this issue where after a Windows update I can no longer see my recent files on my Home page of my File Explorer as tiles or large thumbnails. They're stuck as a list. Is there anything I can do to change them back? I've been searching and trying all...
  4. why am I no longer able to get "extra Large Icons" under the view tab in windows explorer.

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    why am I no longer able to get "extra Large Icons" under the view tab in windows explorer.: I'm handicapped and can't see my screen unless they are bigger than large which is what size they are on extra large setting. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/why-am-i-no-longer-able-to-get-extra-large-icons/70877053-e09b-458e-bf07-5cfed90baa36
  5. why am I no longer able to get "extra Large Icons" under the view tab in windows explorer.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    why am I no longer able to get "extra Large Icons" under the view tab in windows explorer.: I'm handicapped and can't see my screen unless they are bigger than large which is what size they are on extra large setting. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/why-am-i-no-longer-able-to-get-extra-large-icons/70877053-e09b-458e-bf07-5cfed90baa36
  6. why am I no longer able to get "extra Large Icons" under the view tab in windows explorer.

7. View In Large Icons

in Windows 10 Gaming
    View In Large Icons: In Windows 10 Is There A Way To View Every Folder And Everything In That Folder In My Computer In Large Icons Instead Of Changing It One By One ? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/view-in-large-icons/ae443334-7b6f-4db4-93b4-e1edd3f330a5
  8. View In Large Icons

View In Large Icons: In Windows 10 Is There A Way To View Every Folder And Everything In That Folder In My Computer In Large Icons Instead Of Changing It One By One ? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/view-in-large-icons/ae443334-7b6f-4db4-93b4-e1edd3f330a5
  9. View In Large Icons

in Windows 10 Customization
  10. How do I get Pictures 'large icon' view to work?

How do I get Pictures 'large icon' view to work?: I select 'Windows PC' -> I select 'Pictures' -> I select a folder -> in 'View' I select 'Large icons'My icons do not show up! I have no idea what each picture is until I click each one individually. How do I resolve this?...