Windows 10: Over large view

Discus and support Over large view in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; Hello, please i really need your help. My Asus pc has not given me problem until i upgrade to windows 10. After upgrading i start facing different... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by mayowaOwolabi, Sep 7, 2018.

1. mayowaOwolabi Win User

Over large view

Hello, please i really need your help. My Asus pc has not given me problem until i upgrade to windows 10. After upgrading i start facing different issue one of it is over stretched view. After restart i encounter a much more very serious one. Which is over large view at the left side p c view.

Over large view b88f01fb-7e70-43a2-91ee-3cccc0da79c9?upload=true.jpg

i have search almost everywhere online for solution. I still can't find one. I will be very greatful, if someone can give a solution to overcome this over zoom display on my pc.

:)

mayowaOwolabi, Sep 7, 2018
  2. Marivel Man Win User

Files & Folders View as medium or large Icons

To assist you better, we would suggest that you try to follow the steps below:

• Open File Explorer.
    • Once you are viewing a folder, right click an empty space within the File Explorer window and select View from the dialogue menu, then choose Large or any icon you wanted to use. Alternatively, you can use the following shortcut keys on the keyboard to
      change your View settings:
    • CTRL + SHIFT + 1 Extra Large
    • CTRL + SHIFT + 2 Large icons
    • CTRL + SHIFT + 3 Medium Icons
    • CTRL + SHIFT + 4 Small Icons
    • CTRL + SHIFT + 5 List
    • CTRL + SHIFT + 6 Details
    • CTRL + SHIFT + 7 Tiles
    • CTRL + SHIFT + 8 Content
    3. Once you have the view set, you can make it the default view for

every folder.

4. Click Apply, then click OK.

Update us on the result.

Marivel Man, Sep 7, 2018
  3. Vanessa Yar Win User
    File Explorer not showing Extra large icons

Hi,

The icons might be set to appear in medium or small icons. For you to get extra large icons, follow these steps:

• Open File Explorer.
    • Right-click in an empty space and navigate to View > Extra large icons.

Let us know how it goes so we can further assist you.

Regards.

Vanessa Yar, Sep 7, 2018
  4. Dani Pun Win User

Over large view

Large thumbnails as default to entire folders. Is possible?

Hi Kris,

We'd love to help you out with your concern.

You can set large thumbnails as default by doing the following steps:

• Go to the folder that you want to change the view settings and set it to Large view.
    • Click on View tab, then click Options (Note: If a menu drops down, select
      Change folder and search options).
    • From Options, click on the View tab, then click on the
      Apply to Foldersbutton.
    • Click on OK.

Let us know how it goes.

Dani Pun, Sep 7, 2018
Thema:

Over large view

1. Over large view - Similar Threads - large view

2. USB drives disconnect and reconnect during large uses of internet

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    USB drives disconnect and reconnect during large uses of internet: Hi all, Something that has really been irritating recently is the disconnecting and reconnecting of my USB drives. To start off with, I have a TP-Link Wireless adaptor to connect my computer to the router in my house. For three years it has done its job and given my PC a...
  3. Display Icons, suddenly Large

in Windows 10 Customization
    Display Icons, suddenly Large: Probably my cat, but how do I return icons to their original size? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/display-icons-suddenly-large/a22752c9-e7f4-4412-8ca9-038ea6601f83
  4. everything too large

everything too large: 11/9/2019 Earlier today I was searching for help when my computer opened with everything too large. I couldn't find an answer that helped, but I didn't finally find the solution so I thought I'd try to help someone else with the same problem. I found that resetting the...
  5. Too large virtual memory

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Too large virtual memory: Hello, I use some workstations as network render nodes. (I use Autodesk 3ds max and Vray.) Last week, I rendered some images from a large file, which includes large amount of proxy files. Proxy files require large amount of ram for render. After I completed the job, I have...
  6. Request for user testing a batch file that handles large install.wim

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Request for user testing a batch file that handles large install.wim: I created a tutorial for creating a usb installation drive with a custom install.wim greater than 4GB. Create bootable USB installer if install.wim is greater than 4GB | Windows 10 Tutorials I have been upgrading the batch file so it creates the diskpart.dat and ei.cfg...
  7. Can't view any icons in large or extra large

Can't view any icons in large or extra large: View in medium icons [ATTACH] But view in large icons [ATTACH] Everything else works just fine. It seems like windows 10 won't read any icons in large or extra large....
  8. Thumbnails in File Explorer are tiny (even when selecting extra large icons in View menu)

Thumbnails in File Explorer are tiny (even when selecting extra large icons in View menu): Hello, I have done a few hours of research on a problem I have with my new Microsoft Surface Pro. Turns out my husband's Surface Pro from 2 years ago does the exact same thing. Problem is when trying to view photo icons/thumbnails. When I change the view to Extra Large...
  9. Default View 'Large icons'

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Default View 'Large icons': W10, Office 2016. Although I close my docs and folders in 'Large icons', they often open in List view, which I never want; I almost always want Large icon view. I have been down the recommended File Explorer/any folder////apply to folders etc. route, but this hasn't changed...
  10. Control Panel - can't save Large icons view - defaults to original

in Windows 10 Support
    Control Panel - can't save Large icons view - defaults to original: Hi there I still prefer using the control panel rather than go hunting around in settings / right mouse click etc etc --especially if Ms have renamed some of the options. The control panel is still there in W10 CU edition (1703 X-64 Pro) however if I change the view to...