Windows 10: over two weeks, still getting Blue Screen KB5001330

Discus and support over two weeks, still getting Blue Screen KB5001330 in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; After two weeks or more, trying everything I can find to do, I am still getting the blue screen. I've uninstalled KB5001330, paused updates. I check,... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by AgilityDogs, May 3, 2021.

1. over two weeks, still getting Blue Screen KB5001330

After two weeks or more, trying everything I can find to do, I am still getting the blue screen. I've uninstalled KB5001330, paused updates. I check, there is no memory.dmp files, can't seem to get computer to create any. Will there be a fix for this? I've backed up everything I can to external drives, but it's a pain, especially when I'm editing a photo in Photoshop, spend an hour and 'bam', it's all gone in a second. The blue screen flashes so quickly, I can't slow it down to see what it says at the bottom, Thank you. Susan N

:)

AgilityDogs, May 3, 2021
  2. Roan T Win User

Blue Screen

Hi,

Blue screens could be caused by problems with your computer’s hardware or with its driver. Still, we
    would like to know more about the issue. Please clarify the following:

• Did you get a STOP code?
    • Did you install any hardware or driver recently?

For basic troubleshooting steps to resolve blue screen errors, we suggest checking out this
    article and simply follow the steps.

Feel free to contact us if you need further help.

Roan T, May 3, 2021
  3. Remon Ont Win User
    Startup Blue Screen

Hi Jon,

Startup blue screen error(s) can occur if a problem causes your PC to shut down or restart unexpectedly. It could be due to the following:

• Outdated device software drivers
    • Corrupted Windows update system files
    • Software/Security conflicts

We would like to know some information:

• Did you get any blue screen stop error codes?
    • Have you tried booting in Safe mode?

We suggest that you check this
    article
    about troubleshooting blue screen errors and follow the troubleshooting steps provided there.

We will wait for your response

Remon Ont, May 3, 2021
  4. over two weeks, still getting Blue Screen KB5001330

blue screen issue

after monthes of running system it was fine then on windows 7 it blue screened after looking it over myself and getting advice from local pc shop they suggest upgrading os will fix the issue so I upgraded to win 8.1 and along followed the blue screens now again upgrading after more advice I'm on win 10 and the bluescreens followed as a bad pool error rebooting I have included the requested report please help as spending the $150 the local pc shop wants is my next step

bigonexeon, May 3, 2021
Thema:

over two weeks, still getting Blue Screen KB5001330

1. over two weeks, still getting Blue Screen KB5001330 - Similar Threads - weeks still getting

2. Weekly blue screens

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Weekly blue screens: So ^^ there's blue screens. Before and after reinstalling windows fresh. At first it was the old bios version and memory, but I have my bios updated and that helped a lot but didn't completely fix it. Sometimes bluescreens happen when I strain the computer, or when I do...
  3. Weekly blue screens

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Weekly blue screens: So ^^ there's blue screens. Before and after reinstalling windows fresh. At first it was the old bios version and memory, but I have my bios updated and that helped a lot but didn't completely fix it. Sometimes bluescreens happen when I strain the computer, or when I do...
  4. Multiple different BSOD over two weeks

Multiple different BSOD over two weeks: They happen seemingly at random. The many topics about these indicate it's a driver issue, I just need to know which drivers are causing them since I updated everything from the BIOS to Sata drivers before this started happening.Here are the most recent...
  5. Multiple different BSOD over two weeks

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Multiple different BSOD over two weeks: They happen seemingly at random. The many topics about these indicate it's a driver issue, I just need to know which drivers are causing them since I updated everything from the BIOS to Sata drivers before this started happening.Here are the most recent...
  6. Multiple different BSOD over two weeks

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  7. Multiple BSOD over two weeks

Multiple BSOD over two weeks: They happen seemingly at random. The many topics about these indicate it's a driver issue, I just need to know which drivers are causing them since I updated everything from the BIOS to Sata drivers before this started happening.Here are the most recent...
  8. Uninstalled KB5001330, still get blue screen

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Uninstalled KB5001330, still get blue screen: After uninstalling the latest update, KB5001330, I am still getting the Blue screen. I checked Pause updates for now, and am not sure what is going on. Is there another fix. Thank you...
  9. Still getting blue screen of death?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Still getting blue screen of death?: After Microsoft told me to update pc with sfc scannow ,but now it wont even repair, how can you tell everyone that it would be a safe bet to upgrade from windows 7 to 10,big disappointment Microsoft!....
  10. Crashes to Blue Screen (Farly On and Off over last week)

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Crashes to Blue Screen (Farly On and Off over last week): Hi, I've had quite a few BSOD crashes in the last week or so. I've gotten a lot of different error codes but memory management has been the most prevalent. I ran memtest86 and the built-in Windows memory test and neither returned errors. I have also had Chrome or Firefox...