Windows 10: Over use of internet bandwidth.

Discus and support Over use of internet bandwidth. in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; My windows 10 PC has started using a lot of upload internet bandwidth. Is this being caused by backup having been turned on in a recent update?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by mdearing, Mar 9, 2019.

1. mdearing Win User

Over use of internet bandwidth.

My windows 10 PC has started using a lot of upload internet bandwidth. Is this being caused by backup having been turned on in a recent update?

:)

mdearing, Mar 9, 2019

2. Microsoft Minesweeper consuming excess internet bandwidth

Hi,

To resolve your concern, we suggest that you reset your apps to restart or reset the network bandwidth that they consume per app.

Here's how:

• Press Windows + R on the keyboard.
    • Type msconfig, and then click OK.
    • On the General tab, click the Normal Startup, and then click OK.
    • When you are prompted to restart the computer, click Restart.

If the issue persist, we suggest that you contact your Internet Service Provider for additional bandwidth on your network.

If you have comments and suggestions, you can have them posted on our
    Feedback Hub

Let us know how it goes.

Loraine Mon, Mar 9, 2019
  3. HTC
    HTC Win User
  4. Over use of internet bandwidth.

Windows 10 uses high internet bandwidth

After installing windows 10, I see decrease in internet speed. I am aware that it uses lots of graphics. But still it is high. Any steps to reduce the bandwidth will be appreciated

JennyWilson4u, Mar 9, 2019
Thema:

Over use of internet bandwidth.

1. Over use of internet bandwidth. - Similar Threads - internet bandwidth

2. Download speeds not meeting actual internet bandwidth

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Download speeds not meeting actual internet bandwidth: Hi,I am currently experiencing issues with download speeds on my desktop. Internet speeds have been a problem for quite some time now, and I figured it was due to my PC being connected via WI-FI. However, today I took the effort to run ethernet to my room, but download speeds...
  3. Download speeds not meeting actual internet bandwidth

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Download speeds not meeting actual internet bandwidth: Hi,I am currently experiencing issues with download speeds on my desktop. Internet speeds have been a problem for quite some time now, and I figured it was due to my PC being connected via WI-FI. However, today I took the effort to run ethernet to my room, but download speeds...
  4. How do I increase my internet speeds or bandwidth?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I increase my internet speeds or bandwidth?: My PC right now is capping my download speeds at 4-5 mbps but nothing else in my house has this problem when I check speeds. My normal speeds are between 30-40 mbps and my phone and Xbox show this. But no matter what I've tried on my PC I can't get above 5mbps even through...
  5. How do I increase my internet speeds or bandwidth?

How do I increase my internet speeds or bandwidth?: My PC right now is capping my download speeds at 4-5 mbps but nothing else in my house has this problem when I check speeds. My normal speeds are between 30-40 mbps and my phone and Xbox show this. But no matter what I've tried on my PC I can't get above 5mbps even through...
  6. Does your phone app windows link consume internet bandwidth?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Does your phone app windows link consume internet bandwidth?: Hello, I am using the Microsoft Your Phone app Windows Link to connect my Android device to my Windows PC. I would like to know if this app uses any internet data when I access my phone’s content on my PC, such as photos, messages, notifications, and apps. If so, how much...
  7. Does your phone app windows link consume internet bandwidth?

Does your phone app windows link consume internet bandwidth?: Hello, I am using the Microsoft Your Phone app Windows Link to connect my Android device to my Windows PC. I would like to know if this app uses any internet data when I access my phone’s content on my PC, such as photos, messages, notifications, and apps. If so, how much...
  8. Does lowering the percentage of bandwidth help internet or performance?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Does lowering the percentage of bandwidth help internet or performance?: I see a lot of people limiting their bandwidth percentage way lower to 5%. They say that it will help their internet and performance. Is this true?...
  9. Does lowering the percentage of bandwidth help internet or performance?

Does lowering the percentage of bandwidth help internet or performance?: I see a lot of people limiting their bandwidth percentage way lower to 5%. They say that it will help their internet and performance. Is this true?...
  10. Slow internet bandwidth on a specific device

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Slow internet bandwidth on a specific device: Hi there,I open this thread because something strange happens to one of my Windows device.Indeed, on my Windows 10 64 bits machine equiped by an Intel AX210 Wi-Fi card, my bandwidth is around 5-10 mbps when my phone and my laptop are respectively 100 mbps and 250 mbps in the...