Windows 10: Overall download speeds slow and frequent game disconnections.

Discus and support Overall download speeds slow and frequent game disconnections. in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; I made a post asking for help for the first problem but with no positive outcome, will paste info here:When I try to download games, the speeds are... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by Alexander Kalinevich, May 11, 2022.

1. Overall download speeds slow and frequent game disconnections.

I made a post asking for help for the first problem but with no positive outcome, will paste info here:When I try to download games, the speeds are around 1-3mb/s, this is consistent with all the launchers I tested. When downloading files from the web, it's around 100kb/s. I did an internet test and I got around 10mb/s on both download and upload. On another pc it's 60mb/s and 10mb/s, and games download fine on it at around 10mb/s.Also, when playing games like Roblox or Sea of Thieves, the internet will just cut out for my computer. It happens very frequently on Sea of Thieves, so I constant

:)

Alexander Kalinevich, May 11, 2022

2. Slow downloading speed

Hi Manthan,

Regarding your download speed issue, we found a suggestion given by Eeshwar Kumar on our Community page. You can check this link on the suggestion he provided:

Why is Windows Store's download speed so slow?

Let us know if you need further assistance.

Anthony Gal, May 11, 2022
  3. Slow Download Speed

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft forums.

• I would suggest you to test the speed using any of the speed test website or app to confirm the upload and download speed.
    • I also suggest you to reset the wireless router to check if that helps.
    • You may plug in the Ethernet cable if available and check the speed.

Hope the information is helpful. Feel free to write to us for any other assistance with Windows, we’ll be glad to assist you

Rajeshwari_Patil, May 11, 2022
  4. Overall download speeds slow and frequent game disconnections.

ReubenFaleiro, May 11, 2022
Thema:

Overall download speeds slow and frequent game disconnections.

1. Overall download speeds slow and frequent game disconnections. - Similar Threads - Overall download speeds

2. Varying link speeds and frequent disconnects

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Varying link speeds and frequent disconnects: Hello. I have a desktop PC, and I frequently use it for gaming and watching shows. Lately, my internet has gone rubbish. I'm using WiFi. Firstly, a few weeks ago, I noticed that whenever I was playing a game, I would get random internet disconnects, which last maybe 5...
  3. Overall download speeds slow and frequent game disconnections.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Overall download speeds slow and frequent game disconnections.: I made a post asking for help for the first problem but with no positive outcome, will paste info here:When I try to download games, the speeds are around 1-3mb/s, this is consistent with all the launchers I tested. When downloading files from the web, it's around 100kb/s. I...
  4. Overall download speeds slow and frequent game disconnections.

Overall download speeds slow and frequent game disconnections.: I made a post asking for help for the first problem but with no positive outcome, will paste info here:When I try to download games, the speeds are around 1-3mb/s, this is consistent with all the launchers I tested. When downloading files from the web, it's around 100kb/s. I...
  5. Overall download speeds are extremely slow.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Overall download speeds are extremely slow.: When I try to download games, the speeds are around 1-3mb/s, this is consistent with all the launchers I tested. When downloading files from the web, it's around 100kb/s. I did an internet test and I got around 10mb/s on both download and upload. On another pc it's 60mb/s and...
  6. Overall download speeds are extremely slow.

Overall download speeds are extremely slow.: When I try to download games, the speeds are around 1-3mb/s, this is consistent with all the launchers I tested. When downloading files from the web, it's around 100kb/s. I did an internet test and I got around 10mb/s on both download and upload. On another pc it's 60mb/s and...
  7. Overall download speeds are extremely slow.

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
  8. extremely slow download speed, with frequent errors

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    extremely slow download speed, with frequent errors: so in the last 3 days downloading things from microsoft edge and chrome have both been extremely slow, as in less than 100 kilobytes per second it's usually 3+ megabytes per second, but in the last few days it's gotten a lot slower, i haven't moved my computer or done...
  9. Slow download speed while downloading games/movies...

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Slow download speed while downloading games/movies...: Hello. So my problem is that I have a decent download and upload speed both over 250mbps. HOWEVER when I start downloading a game with its size of 40gb or up to 124gb for CoD Warzone, my download speed peaks at 50mbps then levels after a few minutes at 5mbps. Again, the speed...
  10. Very slow boot and general overall low speed.

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Very slow boot and general overall low speed.: Several people kindly tried to help when I first asked in the thread Slow boot, slow shutdown, and slow program starts. but, understandably, ran out of patience. The problem still exists. The system is now Windows 1803 (OS Build 17134.165) The computer takes almost 3...