Windows 10: OVERALL TEXT SIZE IS TOO SMALL.....

Discus and support OVERALL TEXT SIZE IS TOO SMALL..... in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Greetings--I am using Windows 10 Pro, and I need to know how to make the overall text desktop, windows/screens, file manager, search, etc. in Windows... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by WishBoy14, Oct 5, 2022.

1. WishBoy14 Win User

OVERALL TEXT SIZE IS TOO SMALL.....

Greetings--I am using Windows 10 Pro, and I need to know how to make the overall text desktop, windows/screens, file manager, search, etc. in Windows {and the desktop icons for that matter} larger.I've used the text area of settings currently set at 150 and as you can see in the pic below - it's done nothing. The text is so small, I can not read it sometimes.Can anyone please help me? I look forward to hearing from you.Thank you.....

:)

WishBoy14, Oct 5, 2022
  2. Ryan Pag Win User

Size of TEXT on the Desktops. NOT size of icons) but size of TEXT TEXT TEXT

Hi,

Please follow below steps to change the size of text:

• In the search bar, look for Display settings, then click it.
    • A pop up will appear showing the Display settings.
    • Click on the scale to change the size of text, apps and other items.
    Keep us informed to help you further.

Thank you.

Ryan Pag, Oct 5, 2022
  3. how to enable normal/bigger size from small font size in toolbar and next to icons

Hi Tim,

For us to address you concern, we suggest following these steps on how to increase the text size of toolbars, application labels and folder names:

• On Cortana search, type display settings.
    • Choose Display settings from the list.
    • Click on Advanced display settings.
    • Under Related settings, select on Advanced sizing of text and other items.
    • Under Change only the text size, change specific items on your preferred text size then click on
      Apply.

If you need further assistance, don't hesitate to reach out.

Gerard Qui, Oct 5, 2022
  4. OVERALL TEXT SIZE IS TOO SMALL.....

I can't reduce the size of text, apps and items on my windows 10 phone Lumia XL

Hi,

We'll be happy to guide you. There are two ways to adjust the text size:

• Settings > Ease of Access > More options > Text Scaling ( this setting affects the text size for apps ).

• Settings > System > Display > Size of text, apps, and items on this display
      ( this setting affects the overall User Interface scaling of your device ).
    NOTE : If you still cannot resize your text, we suggest you to perform a
    soft reset
    and try the above steps again.

Keep us posted for further assistance.

Regards.

Marcel Dio, Oct 5, 2022
Thema:

OVERALL TEXT SIZE IS TOO SMALL.....

1. OVERALL TEXT SIZE IS TOO SMALL..... - Similar Threads - OVERALL TEXT SIZE

2. OVERALL TEXT SIZE IS TOO SMALL.....

in Windows 10 Gaming
    OVERALL TEXT SIZE IS TOO SMALL.....: Greetings--I am using Windows 10 Pro, and I need to know how to make the overall text desktop, windows/screens, file manager, search, etc. in Windows {and the desktop icons for that matter} larger.I've used the text area of settings currently set at 150 and as you can see in...
  3. OVERALL TEXT SIZE IS TOO SMALL.....

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    OVERALL TEXT SIZE IS TOO SMALL.....: Greetings--I am using Windows 10 Pro, and I need to know how to make the overall text desktop, windows/screens, file manager, search, etc. in Windows {and the desktop icons for that matter} larger.I've used the text area of settings currently set at 150 and as you can see in...
  4. too small text size after windows update of this week

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    too small text size after windows update of this week: AGAIN, as after EVERY update a setting or other issue appears on my desktop, Windows 10, 21H1, Edge, 98.0.01108.56. Now it is Edge print is too tiny to read. How to reset to default?...
  5. too small text size after windows update of this week

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    too small text size after windows update of this week: AGAIN, as after EVERY update a setting or other issue appears on my desktop, Windows 10, 21H1, Edge, 98.0.01108.56. Now it is Edge print is too tiny to read. How to reset to default?...
  6. Text too small or too HUGE

in Windows 10 Customization
    Text too small or too HUGE: I have tried to adjust my text size in the display settings but it is never right. It's always mixed up. Some text will be teeny tiny while other text will be extremely large. Was this caused from a Windows update or what? This is driving me crazy....
  7. Icon & System Text size too small

Icon & System Text size too small: I am using Windows 10 on a machine at work. I no longer can change the text size of the icons and system fonts. When I use the Display option to increase by 125%, the fonts are basically unreadable and too large in ArcGIS and several other specialized programs we use. It also...
  8. Some windows sizes and text are too small

Some windows sizes and text are too small: Ever since I received my new Surface Book 2 running Windows 10 Pro, I've had occasional annoying issues with some windows sizes and text being extremely small. I spent weeks trying to resolve the issue with no luck. I've also read a few issues like this from other users who...
  9. Menu Bar Text Size Too Small (IE 11 )

in Browsers and Email
    Menu Bar Text Size Too Small (IE 11 ): User updated to Windows 10. She wants her menu bar text size to be larger. We tried the Tool-Internet Options-Text Size, Control +, and we tried changing the display options. All these do are change the screen items. All we want is for the Menu Bar Text Size to increase. Any...
  10. Windows 10 Text Size Too Small On Tablet

in Windows 10 Support
    Windows 10 Text Size Too Small On Tablet: Hello, I'm really disappointed with Windows 10, I'm having problem after problem after problem. I have a 10 inch linx tablet which shipped with Windows 10. The font / text size just seems totally wrong especially when browsing in edge. Whether I'm in tablet mode or...