Windows 10: Overall Volume Fine, Voices Low.

Discus and support Overall Volume Fine, Voices Low. in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; So this started a little while ago. I only have the one set of headphones, so be it a system-issue or the HP's, I don't know. Week or so ago, I was... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by JamesK.Tweed, Feb 10, 2019.

1. Overall Volume Fine, Voices Low.

So this started a little while ago. I only have the one set of headphones, so be it a system-issue or the HP's, I don't know.

Week or so ago, I was in a Discord call w/ friends playing a game. I had dropped my headphones (A Turtlebeach Ear Force Recon 50X) at one point, but it'd happened before, so I wasn't worried.

Fast-forward a day, and when I get into the game, the Music, SFX, and all that is fine, but voices are low or non-existent. This doesn't just apply to calls, this goes for Music as well, like Spotify.

I looked up the issue prior, so I know it's not an issue regarding my volume's sound mixer, or overall Sound settings (that I can see).

I'm going to continue looking for solutions, but I'm not that knowledgeable of what I'll be doing or how to do it. Anyone have an idea as to what's wrong, and how to remedy it?

:)

JamesK.Tweed, Feb 10, 2019
  2. pavinok Win User

X6: Voice volume via headset/earphone too low

Not only volume is low through headset but it is low through loud speakers and earphone too although the volume is at it is maximum, especially when using gps voice guiding instructions when driving. This seems to be a software bug that nokia needs to fix
    in this phone.

pavinok, Feb 10, 2019
  3. anil_151 Win User
    Nokia 6300 proble- Very low volume via headphone

yes i have seperate call volume setting, but that i have set to Max level. still the voice heard is very low.

Any suggestions...

anil_151, Feb 10, 2019
  4. Overall Volume Fine, Voices Low.

E71 voice volume too low

Hi Everyone, I just recently bought an e71 (second hand) and noticed that the sound volume is VERY LOW.. so low in fact that even in a quiet room it is still difficult to hear the person's voice. My friend also has an e71 bought from the same place, and
    his volume is very loud (which is what I want).

Is there ANY way I can fix this problem? does anyone know if this is a hardware problem or software problem? Can I bring it to some cell phone fixing store and have them fix it? Is this even fixable?

Please help!

Thanks

Questionz---01, Feb 10, 2019
Thema:

Overall Volume Fine, Voices Low.

1. Overall Volume Fine, Voices Low. - Similar Threads - Overall Volume Fine

2. Low microphone voice sound

in Windows 10 Customization
    Low microphone voice sound: My microphone is good but it is barely recording voice sound i have also increased it to100 from properties, it only recognizes breathing air sound easily. I have tried updating driver from device manager and it says that I have already latest driver installedI have also...
  3. Low microphone voice sound

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Low microphone voice sound: My microphone is good but it is barely recording voice sound i have also increased it to100 from properties, it only recognizes breathing air sound easily. I have tried updating driver from device manager and it says that I have already latest driver installedI have also...
  4. Low microphone voice sound

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Low mic volume

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Low mic volume: I have a new computer that was shipped with windows 10. The microphone worked well in windows 10, but once I updated it to windows 11 it could only pick up 6% sound and I can't be heard in meetings anymore. This is apparently a very common and persistent problem as I see...
  6. Low volume.

in Windows 10 Customization
    Low volume.: Greetings!My computer recently started being quieter!! I have volume at about 100 and it's still quiet. It happens when I watched YouTube. Please help me! Thanks. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/low-volume/3e3aaa8d-2c05-4e78-b94e-cd412d043373
  7. Microphone volume is low

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Microphone volume is low: I'm on the latest version of Win10, I have a Soundblaster Z sound card with the latest drivers, a Lenovo WMR headset and an Nvidia 1070, I think that covers all the potential audio devices on the system. Recently I found that my microphone volume was really quiet. I was...
  8. My voice output volume is low and I can't seem to fix it...

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    My voice output volume is low and I can't seem to fix it...: I just got a new wired Turtle Beach headset for my PC. My intent is to use it for gaming, but my voice output is extremely quiet. Boosting the db helps a bit, but adds a ton of background noise. Is there no way to further boost audio output for my mic? I can't find anything...
  9. volume low

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    volume low: volume low https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/volume-low/95a103b8-7af8-4705-9842-c940057d5edc
  10. Very slow boot and general overall low speed.

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Very slow boot and general overall low speed.: Several people kindly tried to help when I first asked in the thread Slow boot, slow shutdown, and slow program starts. but, understandably, ran out of patience. The problem still exists. The system is now Windows 1803 (OS Build 17134.165) The computer takes almost 3...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. volume for low voices is it in the overtones