Windows 10: Overclocking 5400 Mhz Limit on Windows 10 Home?

Discus and support Overclocking 5400 Mhz Limit on Windows 10 Home? in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; When i overclock my Intel 9600K processor to 5300 Mhz, the sistem is stable , and i can run any program and benchmark programs to test it, and it works... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by LeoSponza, Jan 9, 2020.

1. LeoSponza Win User

Overclocking 5400 Mhz Limit on Windows 10 Home?

When i overclock my Intel 9600K processor to 5300 Mhz, the sistem is stable , and i can run any program and benchmark programs to test it, and it works fine. But when i put to 5400 Mhz the system is booting and the windows start normaly , and even i can play some old games with CPU working on

50%, but when i start a Benchmark program and my cpu go to 100% , then blue screen apear on my monitor, and there is writing something like clocking watchdog error, or something like this ,the PC Freeze and then after few seconds the system reboot. The cpu temperature is fine, does not go over 70 grade celsius, the voltage is fine 1.45v , so i know it is not a problem in the hardware, can i get some information about the windows 10 home edition, if does not support more than 5300 mhz ratio and if i need to buy a Windows 10 Professional. or if i can fix it somehow on win10 home. sorry for my english.

:)

LeoSponza, Jan 9, 2020
  2. Sasqui Win User

Overclocking / Undervolting guide for Vega 56 or 64?

Here's a quick laundry list:

List of software to use for overclocking and testing
    Examples:
    Wattman (and how to find and use it, like an overview, including profiles)
    Unigine Valley or Heaven (use this for quick testing while changing settings in Wattman and checking for stability / artifacts) ...just suggesting this
    How to monitor cores / mem speeds and temps during testing (I've seen screen overlays, and others using GPUz)

Step-by step overclocking in Wattman
    Fan speeds
    Power limit
    Temp limit
    Voltages
    Core speeds
    Memory speeds

Sasqui, Jan 9, 2020
  3. Ahhzz Win User
    Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Jan 9, 2020
  4. Overclocking 5400 Mhz Limit on Windows 10 Home?

lexmark inkjet 5400 will not work with windows 10

Before updating windows 7 to 10 I could use my Lexmark 5400 but now it does not. Is windows 10 compatable with Lexmark 5400, is there any way to get windows 10 to support Lexmark 5400?.

Thank you.

grayhamradford, Jan 9, 2020
Thema:

Overclocking 5400 Mhz Limit on Windows 10 Home?

1. Overclocking 5400 Mhz Limit on Windows 10 Home? - Similar Threads - Overclocking 5400 Mhz

2. Windows 10 on 220 MHz?!

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Windows 10 on 220 MHz?!: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/TadaHrd [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/r42dlt/windows_10_on_220_mhz/
  3. Overclocking Windows 10?

Overclocking Windows 10?: So I just got my pc checked to the warranty service because of the CPU overheating under 25% usage. They said the problem was I overclocked windows 10 and they have to reset the values or reset windows. sounds like bullshit submitted by /u/Got69TypesOfMalware [link]...
  4. Overclock with windows 10

Overclock with windows 10: Hi,I have a Asrock h81m--VG4 R2.0 and i want overclock my i5 4770k,i have windows 10,i can overclock without problems? i dont have the option for overclock in my mother :( submitted by /u/ZephyraScarlet [link] [comments]...
  5. icon limitations in windows 10 home edition

in Windows 10 Support
    icon limitations in windows 10 home edition: I made an icon as a gif as some of it is see thru, then online converted it to icon. This will be a desktop link to a folder, there will be several. What are the limitations set by ms for desktop icons? Size? Etc height? Width? Thanks all 143736
  6. To overclock or not to overclock, that is the question...

in Windows 10 Support
    To overclock or not to overclock, that is the question...: Hello all, I have recently bought a gaming desktop pc 2nd hand, I have had laptops in the past and came to the conclusion that desktop is the way to go if I want to game. Specs are below; EVGA Hadron Air Mini-ITX I5 4690k 3.50GHz 16gb DDR3 666MHz ASUSTeK Z971-PLUS NVIDIA...
  7. Would a ram with higher MHz bus than motherboard's overclock better ?

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Would a ram with higher MHz bus than motherboard's overclock better ?: Ok so I was considering a ram upgrade to 16 GBs Kingston HyperX in a laptop of 1600 MHz bus . Kingston have a selection of three bus rams I can buy : 1600 , 1866 , 2133 . The only problem is return policy as I am going to buy them on a trip and will be back home by return due...
  8. Overclocking issue : Network connection limits the clockspeed of the processor

in Windows 10 Customization
    Overclocking issue : Network connection limits the clockspeed of the processor: Hi Here is the scenario Workstation processor clocked at 4.3GHz 6 Core Overclocked tested straight 72 hours, prime95 26.6v (non-AVX) and 72 hours using prime95 27.9v all core 3.9GHz with AVX offset The workstation is a member of a domain but when the network cable is...
  9. HyperX Automatic Overclocking the higher MHz the better ?

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    HyperX Automatic Overclocking the higher MHz the better ?: Ok so I was planning to upgrade rams on a DDR3L 1600MHz laptop I have and then I cam across an interesting finding that Kingston managed to make rams that can automatically overclock themselves . They have been around for a while now but till date I see no in depth...
  10. Windows 10 Home - Limited/No Internet Connection

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Windows 10 Home - Limited/No Internet Connection: Hello everyone, I've been reading through several threads on here trying ideas previously listed, but have had no luck. So, my wireless router went out on me yesterday during a thunderstorm, which I replaced today. My desktop will not connect to the wireless network at...