Windows 10: Overdrive for Windows Cannot Connect to iTunes

Discus and support Overdrive for Windows Cannot Connect to iTunes in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I know this question has been posted before but I've tried everything and I cannot get this to work. Everything was going along fine when yesterday... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Regalhank1, May 15, 2019.

1. Overdrive for Windows Cannot Connect to iTunes

I know this question has been posted before but I've tried everything and I cannot get this to work. Everything was going along fine when yesterday Overdrive could not "speak" to iTunes so I uninstalled and re-installed iTunes several times. Re-started the computer. Downloaded the latest Overdrive and re-started the computer and still I get an error message that I should get the latest edition of iTunes. I have that!! An error code given is: Ox8002801D. I really need this to work because I have several books to transfer before a long trip. BTW, after downloading the newest iTunes for Windows 10, iTunes couldn't communicate with iPods without an additional download for iPod software. Now at least it's reading what's on the iPod but I cannot get anything new onto it. What am I missing? Thanks.

:)

Regalhank1, May 15, 2019
  2. pkgWH Win User

OverDrive downloads to itunes

Since I installed Windows 10, Overdrive will not download directly into iTunes, Can I change this?

pkgWH, May 15, 2019
  3. OverDrive downloads to itunes

Hi,

Thank you for giving us an opportunity to assist you with the query.

I suggest you to refer to the link below for better assistance on this issue.

OverDrive | OverDrive for Windows - Help

Hope it helps.

Kindly let us know if you need any further assistance with Windows. We are glad to assist you.

Abdul_Malik, May 15, 2019
  4. Overdrive for Windows Cannot Connect to iTunes

OverDrive for Windows Desktop

I am trying to utilize OverDrive for Windows Desktop for my .odm files. Downloading out of a public library. I am using Windows 10. It is presently utilizing only itunes. when I search for the OverDrive, the only one I can find is OverDrive - Library
    Ebooks & Library Books. This is not a user friendly app. I want to use the Overdrive for Windows Desktop that I've used before. How can I find it?

[Moved from: OneDrive / Getting started with OneDrive / Installing and updating OneDrive / OneDrive in Windows 10]

BevKillion, May 15, 2019
Thema:

Overdrive for Windows Cannot Connect to iTunes

1. Overdrive for Windows Cannot Connect to iTunes - Similar Threads - Overdrive Cannot Connect

2. overdrive ending windows 8

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    overdrive ending windows 8: I hear overdrive the audiobook application was ending this December is this true if it is can there be another app I can use for audiobooks https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/overdrive-ending-windows-8/7215bf2b-a387-45cc-adb5-ec6b105ca8e3
  3. I cannot reinstall itunes 32 or itunes 64

I cannot reinstall itunes 32 or itunes 64: I have a collection of itunes music. A recent update advised that I should update itunes, now i cannot install it from windows site or apple! A message appears that i should complete uninstall itunes.I have done this but It still will not load when I download the program from...
  4. Overdrive

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Overdrive: When downloading from my public library, the books come in Kobo two ways. One is Unread, which is what I want. The other is as Download, Kobo Preview, which I do not want. I cannot figure out what I am doing wrong, try for 5 hours, NEED HELP Thank You...
  5. itunes connection

itunes connection: when I connect my apple ipod to my windows 10 PC iTunes does not recognize it https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/itunes-connection/9f0262a8-70fd-4221-8eea-59156f3a3716
  6. overdrive

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    overdrive: I use overdrive to download books and I keep getting error reading odm file and in the overdrive application it will not allow me to open the help menu, I tried talking to Microsoft and he wanted me to reboot was suppose to send me link to reconnect with him and the link...
  7. Cannot download iTunes on Windows 10

Cannot download iTunes on Windows 10: I cannot locate iTunes on my new PC and when I try to download, it says I own the app and will not let me install. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cannot-download-itunes-on-windows-10/f5d76b5a-22e7-4ab3-828a-7ce4b6dda9f6
  8. Cannot install iTunes

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Cannot install iTunes: Can't download and install iTunes. Trying to download iTunes on my Windows 10 machine. The only option appears to be from the Microsoft store (I used to download directly from Apple but appears as if I can't do this anymore). I choose 'GET' and the button that says...
  9. Overdrive (for libraries)

Overdrive (for libraries): previously working well, now when I attempt to download an audiobook I receive "error in obtaining license" Moved from: Windows 10 / Performance & system failures...
  10. Overdrive (for libraries)

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Overdrive (for libraries): previously working well, now when I attempt to download an audiobook I receive "error in obtaining license" https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-performance/overdrive-for-libraries/9a425ea6-9ff6-46b5-b5d6-c7e66329e911