Windows 10: overdrive

Discus and support overdrive in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; I use overdrive to download books and I keep getting error reading odm file and in the overdrive application it will not allow me to open the help... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by odm error, Jan 24, 2019.

1. odm error Win User

overdrive

I use overdrive to download books and I keep getting error reading odm file and in the overdrive application it will not allow me to open the help menu, I tried talking to Microsoft and he wanted me to reboot was suppose to send me link to reconnect with him and the link didn't work, I am at my wits end I can't get the overdrive to work and I can download my books .

:)

odm error, Jan 24, 2019
  2. Iris K. Win User

zune radio interrupts overdrive media

Greetings Nancy3947:

Thanks for posting to the board! I understand we're having an issue with Zune radio turning on while using Overdrive Media.

Since the Zune radio is a built in application to the phone, it can not be uninstalled. I also did some testing and was unable to find a way to permanently turn it off.

However, if this is only happening with one application, this Overdrive Media, it may be something that is going on with the Overdrive Media application itself. Can you please confirm for me that this does not happen with any other application?

I do have some other suggestions for you to try in case Overdrive Media is encountering a one-time problem:

• Navigate to Applications > Settings > Applications > Internet Explorer. Once here, tap Delete History. You can also open Internet Explorer from your start page, go to the ... and then go to Options/Settings and do it there.
    • Please shut down your phone entirely by holding down the power button and then sliding the screen to power off when it comes up.
    If the issue still happens and this is only happening with the Overdrive Media, then consider uninstalling and reinstalling the application. This can be done by going to Settings > Applications. You can tap and hold on Overdrive Media and uninstall it, then
    reinstall it from the marketplace.

Best regards,

Iris.

Iris K., Jan 24, 2019
  3. OverDrive downloads to itunes

Hi,

Thank you for giving us an opportunity to assist you with the query.

I suggest you to refer to the link below for better assistance on this issue.

OverDrive | OverDrive for Windows - Help

Hope it helps.

Kindly let us know if you need any further assistance with Windows. We are glad to assist you.

Abdul_Malik, Jan 24, 2019
  4. Zippy01 Win User

overdrive

Overdrive win 10 Library App returns error HRESULT E_FAIL to COM component

Download of files in Overdrive has not worked ever on the SP4 once I installed the Overdrive app .. despite reinstall and other steps noted in the original posting .. both before and after recent updates ... using earlier restore point did not solve the
    problem

Turning firewall off does not solve the problem

Other suggestions?

Zippy01, Jan 24, 2019
Thema:

overdrive

1. overdrive - Similar Threads - overdrive

2. Does Libby by Overdrive work with Windows 11 now?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Does Libby by Overdrive work with Windows 11 now?: Overdrive for Windows has been discontinued as of May 2023. I tried to download Libby by Overdrive for Windows unsuccessfully. Not able to locate it in Microsoft Apps store. I would like to download books onto my computer to read using my Kindle App or listen to audiobooks....
  3. Does Libby by Overdrive work with Windows 11 now?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Does Libby by Overdrive work with Windows 11 now?: Overdrive for Windows has been discontinued as of May 2023. I tried to download Libby by Overdrive for Windows unsuccessfully. Not able to locate it in Microsoft Apps store. I would like to download books onto my computer to read using my Kindle App or listen to audiobooks....
  4. How do I solve a win 10/ Overdrive compatibility issue?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I solve a win 10/ Overdrive compatibility issue?: Win 10 has stopped working with Overdrive. Overdrive tells me it's a compatibility issue with Windows Is there a solution? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-solve-a-win-10-overdrive-compatibility/89c98b73-eb8f-4283-9cbf-8c787800fbb3
  5. How do I solve a win 10/ Overdrive compatibility issue?

How do I solve a win 10/ Overdrive compatibility issue?: Win 10 has stopped working with Overdrive. Overdrive tells me it's a compatibility issue with Windows Is there a solution? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-solve-a-win-10-overdrive-compatibility/89c98b73-eb8f-4283-9cbf-8c787800fbb3
  6. How do I solve a win 10/ Overdrive compatibility issue?

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  7. overdrive ending windows 8

in Windows 10 Gaming
    overdrive ending windows 8: I hear overdrive the audiobook application was ending this December is this true if it is can there be another app I can use for audiobooks https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/overdrive-ending-windows-8/7215bf2b-a387-45cc-adb5-ec6b105ca8e3
  8. overdrive ending windows 8

overdrive ending windows 8: I hear overdrive the audiobook application was ending this December is this true if it is can there be another app I can use for audiobooks https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/overdrive-ending-windows-8/7215bf2b-a387-45cc-adb5-ec6b105ca8e3
  9. Black screen appears when playing sunset overdrive

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Black screen appears when playing sunset overdrive: Hello I seem to be having an issue on windows 10 gamepass version of Sunset overdriveIssue: The game becomes stuck at a blackscreen no matter what; I was playing it earlier with no issues but at some point it crashed when I was away from my pc and this happens not even a...
  10. Black screen appears when playing sunset overdrive

Black screen appears when playing sunset overdrive: Hello I seem to be having an issue on windows 10 gamepass version of Sunset overdriveIssue: The game becomes stuck at a blackscreen no matter what; I was playing it earlier with no issues but at some point it crashed when I was away from my pc and this happens not even a...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. windows overdrive odm error

2. overdrive error reading odm file

3. odm error windows 10 overdrive

4. overdrive windows phone,
  5. overdrive odm file error