Windows 10: Overdue Microsoft refund.

Discus and support Overdue Microsoft refund. in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; I am trying to contact "Kathy Jackson" at Microsoft for a refund I paid 05/06/18 for Microsoft tech support. She left a message to call her for a... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by RichardMyers4, Aug 17, 2018.

1. Overdue Microsoft refund.

I am trying to contact "Kathy Jackson" at Microsoft for a refund I paid 05/06/18 for Microsoft tech support. She left a message to call her for a refund but the phone number she left is continually busy! I've been trying for several days. Very frustrating!!

:)

RichardMyers4, Aug 17, 2018
  2. Rey Bel1 Win User

Refund for an application bought on Microsoft Store

Hi,

Most apps, games, movies, TV shows, and books purchased in the Microsoft Store on Windows 10 or Xbox One are non-refundable unless the offer or applicable law states that you’re eligible for a refund. Should you have other questions and clarifications,
    we suggest that you contact our
    Microsoft Support
    team.

For detailed information about the return and refund policy, see
    Microsoft Terms of Sale.

Let us know if you need further assistance.

Rey Bel1, Aug 17, 2018
  3. dnarine Win User
    Overdue appointments...

On a pocket pc is there a way to get a listing of appointments that are overdue? Both Outlook and OWA have a view like this which is the reminders window -- so if I miss something I was suppsoed to do yesterday, for example a birthday, I could still
    act on it.

dnarine, Aug 17, 2018
  4. Overdue Microsoft refund.

need refund for dvd player

Hi John,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

Could you provide us few information in order to assist you better?

• What are the issues your facing in DVD player apart from not playing?
    • Do you get any error message?
    • Did you try to uninstall and reinstall the app again?
    • Did you try any troubleshooting steps to fix the issue?
    I would suggest you to contact the store and try to get a refund for the issue.You can follow the link mentioned below to contact the Store.

Items ordered from Microsoft Store online:

http://store.microsoft.com/Help/Returns-Refunds

Sales and Support

http://www.microsoftstore.com/store/msstore/html/pbPage.Help_Site_Contact_Us

Hope it helps. For any further Windows related assistance, feel free to contact us and we will be glad to help.

SujataMoktan, Aug 17, 2018
Thema:

Overdue Microsoft refund.

1. Overdue Microsoft refund. - Similar Threads - Overdue Microsoft refund

2. Microsoft Intune - Signature update overdue

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft Intune - Signature update overdue: Microsoft Intune Endpoint security -> Antivirus -> Unhealthy endpointsSignature update overdueTrueTrueMicorosoftSignature versionSignature update overdueTrue...
  3. Microsoft Intune - Signature update overdue

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Microsoft Intune - Signature update overdue: Microsoft Intune Endpoint security -> Antivirus -> Unhealthy endpointsSignature update overdueTrueTrueMicorosoftSignature versionSignature update overdueTrue...
  4. Microsoft Intune - Signature update overdue

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Microsoft store purchase - refund

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft store purchase - refund: Dear Microsoft!Today I've bought a premium currency and I didn't receive it. I discovered that I have connected different account and I didn't receive currency to my sea of thieves account. Can I get a refund?...
  6. Microsoft Refund

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Microsoft Refund: I have requested a refund for a product from a game because I accidentally bought it twice and Microsoft itself has approved of my refund but all it says its pending. What is going on cause I've been waiting and nothing has happened and Microsoft hasn't given back my money....
  7. Microsoft Refund

Microsoft Refund: Hello, A few days ago, I decided to start a refund on one of my purchases since I purchased the wrong version. I used the Digital Game Purchase Refund form to attempt a refund. The purchase that I started a refund on was eligible to be returned, and it began to be...
  8. Microsoft Store Refund required

Microsoft Store Refund required: Hi, Dell 5570 Win 10 Home installed as prebuilt system. Use online option link to MS Store Upgrade to Win 10 Pro. Order went through, correct Win 10 Pro & price. Can't activate, none of the online Activation Troubleshoot options work. System currently says Windows 10...
  9. microsoft refund

microsoft refund: I just received a call from barker, NY (716) 795-6100 explaining to me that I was entitled to a Microsoft refund for some security glitch or something. The weird thing is that I had just bought a new computer yesterday. They wanted me to press the windows and R buttons down...
  10. Microsoft refund for online services

Microsoft refund for online services: I received a call on land-line from a Kathy or Kathleen Jackson regarding a refund for online services from Microsoft and to call 888-376-4805. I called and was connected with someone speaking with an Indian - from India - or a Pakistan accent. Anyway, I explained to the man...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. kathy jackson microsoft refund