Windows 10: OVERHEATING ALOT SLOWS DOWN GAMES

Discus and support OVERHEATING ALOT SLOWS DOWN GAMES in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; HI i bought this laptop back in 2012 windows 8 i used it alot for the first 3 years then i stopped for the next 4 years didnt even touch it march of... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by alyannasir, Jun 12, 2020.

1. OVERHEATING ALOT SLOWS DOWN GAMES

HI i bought this laptop back in 2012 windows 8 i used it alot for the first 3 years then i stopped for the next 4 years didnt even touch it march of this year i opened it it had alot of problems fixed almost each of them one is remaining i don tknow what do it overheats alot when i play games which makes games drop speed slower upto 30 frames per second what should i it extremely overheats while playing games the fan is working tho it gives alot of heat

:)

alyannasir, Jun 12, 2020

2. Slow Computer

Hi Sheree,

One of the most common reasons for a slow computer are programs running in the background. Other factors that can contribute to the issue are memory space, malware infection, outdated software, and processor overheating. To improve your computer's performance,
    you can check the tips listed on this link. We suggest that you also try to follow the suggested steps.

Feel free to post back if you have further questions.

Lov Dollente, Jun 12, 2020
  3. Will this CPU be good for gaming/not overheating?

Hold on a bit...
    I cannot find case specs anywhere. I Googled "HP Pavilion p6300 series case specs" and it came up with product info, motherboard replacements, and Ebay listings. I clicked on the product info they had on HP's website, and that only told me how to change screen resolution and how much storage it has. I've pretty much hit a dead end here, and, uh... Yeah. That's it. I've hit a dead end here. If anyone would know just by some photos I took with my phone if this CPU would have some nice temperatures, that would be neat.

OVERHEATING ALOT SLOWS DOWN GAMES [​IMG]

And about these sideways pictures, well, that is just how badly Windows 10 and iOS 9.1 go together.

Qwertyfish01, Jun 12, 2020
  4. OVERHEATING ALOT SLOWS DOWN GAMES

GPU overheating less than a minute into gaming

I opened the side of my case and put a normal fan next to it, and it was still overheating. I spoke to my old computing teacher and he suggested that it might be a power supply problem. I have a workaround by capping the games at 30 fps, but with the new DOOM game 30 fps seems to crash the game for an unknown reason, so this workaround is not universal.

sevenfolder27, Jun 12, 2020
Thema:

OVERHEATING ALOT SLOWS DOWN GAMES

1. OVERHEATING ALOT SLOWS DOWN GAMES - Similar Threads - OVERHEATING ALOT SLOWS

2. Gaming PC Is Slowing Down Dramitically

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Gaming PC Is Slowing Down Dramitically: After I got a gaming PC a little over a year ago, i find the graphics to slow down very bad. I reset the PC, ran disk defragment, disk cleanup, system configuration, indexing files, etc. And it's still NOTHING HAS HELPED I've recently took a two week break from my PC, i went...
  3. Gaming PC Slowing Down For No Reason

Gaming PC Slowing Down For No Reason: After I got a gaming PC a little over a year ago, i find the graphics to slow down very bad. I reset the PC, ran disk defragment, disk cleanup, system configuration, indexing files, etc. And it's still NOTHING HAS HELPED I've recently took a two week break from my PC, i went...
  4. MSI laptop overheating , shutting down fs2020

MSI laptop overheating , shutting down fs2020: My msi laptop shuts down while playing fs2020. what can i do to lower the temperature? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/msi-laptop-overheating-shutting-down-fs2020/72872777-e084-43d2-9202-a2cb42cab84d
  5. Slowing down

Slowing down: Hi My computer is really slowing down and is hanging alot even folders are not responding Pls help Regards Asmeet https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/slowing-down/6b4cf77d-627d-4948-8775-a4bc687af8c8
  6. games slowing down while recording

games slowing down while recording: hi i dont think this is a question to ask her but when i play my game wwe smackdown here comes the pain without recording it works at 50 fps out of 60 a little slower but when i click on bandicam the recorder it slowd down to 30 fps when i clcik record whooo down 23 to 19 fps...
  7. Laptop overheating when gaming

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Laptop overheating when gaming: Hi yall! I already update my laptop from Windows 7 to Windows 10 and when i play some games like Minecraft-Gta V- Gears of war etc... My just go hot like the sun and this is happening after the update, i was playing so good after the update, i already search for fixes so...
  8. my internet is going slow alot

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    my internet is going slow alot: my router is fine as I have restarted it, there is no problems with that but recently when I go on google chrome or Microsoft edge, It just seems to go slow, I did a troubleshoot on the connection and it said it didn't identify any issues, so what is the problem?...
  9. Will this CPU be good for gaming/not overheating?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Will this CPU be good for gaming/not overheating?: Right now I have an Intel Pentium E6300 on my Eureka3 motherboard, and that's not running BeamNG at all... If I upgraded to a Intel Core 2 Extreme QX9650 I am worried about it overheating constantly, because everyone has that problem. Would it not overheat badly if in a HP...
  10. Game Mode slows down my PC

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Game Mode slows down my PC: Has anyone else tried the new "Game Mode" in Creators Update? I tried it with PCSX2 (PS2 emulator) and I noticed that my PC got really REALLY slow, even on PCSX2's menus. Also, after I closed it, my computer stayed slow. I went back into settings and turned Game Mode off...