Windows 10: Overheating Issues on Acer Predator Helios Neo 16 - Need Help!

Discus and support Overheating Issues on Acer Predator Helios Neo 16 - Need Help! in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Hi everyone, I'm facing some serious overheating issues with my Acer Predator Helios Neo 16, which I bought in 2023. For the first six months, it... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Dhruvil Sheth, Jun 11, 2024.

1. Overheating Issues on Acer Predator Helios Neo 16 - Need Help!

Hi everyone, I'm facing some serious overheating issues with my Acer Predator Helios Neo 16, which I bought in 2023. For the first six months, it worked perfectly with no overheating or performance problems. However, after installing some pirated games, I started noticing a slight performance drop and occasional crashes. Eventually, my laptop completely crashed and Windows got corrupted. I reinstalled Windows a couple of months ago and, initially, the performance was amazing—better than when I first bought it. But after adding back all my usual software like Chrome and more games including

:)

Dhruvil Sheth, Jun 11, 2024

2. Problems with Logitech C922 Pro and Windows 11 on my Predator Helios Neo 16

I recently bought a Predator Helios Neo 16 and a Logitech C922. Every time I connect my camera to my laptop, apparently the audio drivers stop working, I get an "x" on my volume icon and can't hear anything from any audio source, be it a headset or even the speakers.

LaMaLoXBOX360, Jun 11, 2024
  3. Slow WIFI speed on Acer Predator helios 300

HI,

I am getting very slow speed over the WIFI on this particular device acer predator helios 300 but on other devices the speed is okay.

But if using the ethernet cable the speed is fine. So definitely there is some issue with this particular device.

Please let me know how to resolve this issue on the laptop.

Shreeram Pattanaik, Jun 11, 2024
  4. JPhuditsh Win User

Overheating Issues on Acer Predator Helios Neo 16 - Need Help!

Acer Predator Helios 300 cannot update Win10 1803

Dear Sir,

Please help me.

I use Acer Predator Helios 300 with Win 10 but i cannot install 1803.

The popup show "your hardware is not supported of this version of Windows 10."

How to solve this problem.

Thank you,

JPhuditsh, Jun 11, 2024
Thema:

Overheating Issues on Acer Predator Helios Neo 16 - Need Help!

1. Overheating Issues on Acer Predator Helios Neo 16 - Need Help! - Similar Threads - Overheating Issues Acer

2. blue screen of death error on acer predator helios neo 16 laptop.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    blue screen of death error on acer predator helios neo 16 laptop.: Hello. I hope whoever is reading this is having a great day.I recently bought an acer laptop, the specifications are core i9-14900hx, 16gb ram, 4070 rtx gpu, .... I have been getting blue screen of death error several times. i used bluscreenview and realised the problem was...
  3. blue screen of death error on acer predator helios neo 16 laptop.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    blue screen of death error on acer predator helios neo 16 laptop.: Hello. I hope whoever is reading this is having a great day.I recently bought an acer laptop, the specifications are core i9-14900hx, 16gb ram, 4070 rtx gpu, .... I have been getting blue screen of death error several times. i used bluscreenview and realised the problem was...
  4. Windows 11 Error: Acer Predator Helios 16, Gigabyte Aero 17

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 Error: Acer Predator Helios 16, Gigabyte Aero 17: I own a Gigabyte Aero 2070TI which never had an issue until I updated to Win11, my SSD disappeared and would only reappear after great effort. I’m attending a career advancing school and decided to buy an Acer Predator Helios 16 4060 and the day after I bought it the Laptop’s...
  5. Windows 11 Error: Acer Predator Helios 16, Gigabyte Aero 17

Windows 11 Error: Acer Predator Helios 16, Gigabyte Aero 17: I own a Gigabyte Aero 2070TI which never had an issue until I updated to Win11, my SSD disappeared and would only reappear after great effort. I’m attending a career advancing school and decided to buy an Acer Predator Helios 16 4060 and the day after I bought it the Laptop’s...
  6. Overheating Issues on Acer Predator Helios Neo 16 - Need Help!

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Overheating Issues on Acer Predator Helios Neo 16 - Need Help!: Hi everyone, I'm facing some serious overheating issues with my Acer Predator Helios Neo 16, which I bought in 2023. For the first six months, it worked perfectly with no overheating or performance problems. However, after installing some pirated games, I started noticing a...
  7. Problems with Logitech C922 Pro and Windows 11 on my Predator Helios Neo 16

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Problems with Logitech C922 Pro and Windows 11 on my Predator Helios Neo 16: I recently bought a Predator Helios Neo 16 and a Logitech C922. Every time I connect my camera to my laptop, apparently the audio drivers stop working, I get an "x" on my volume icon and can't hear anything from any audio source, be it a headset or even the speakers....
  8. Problems with Logitech C922 Pro and Windows 11 on my Predator Helios Neo 16

Problems with Logitech C922 Pro and Windows 11 on my Predator Helios Neo 16: I recently bought a Predator Helios Neo 16 and a Logitech C922. Every time I connect my camera to my laptop, apparently the audio drivers stop working, I get an "x" on my volume icon and can't hear anything from any audio source, be it a headset or even the speakers....
  9. 22H2 Windows 11 - Acer Predator Helios 300

22H2 Windows 11 - Acer Predator Helios 300: My first post a month ago was -- I recently updated my computer as it was required to update it to the update - 22H2. When downloading it and restarting, I did come across an error as it was finished downloading so it needed to "automatically repair". I am an active gamer and...
  10. Slow WIFI speed on Acer Predator helios 300

Slow WIFI speed on Acer Predator helios 300: HI, I am getting very slow speed over the WIFI on this particular device acer predator helios 300 but on other devices the speed is okay.But if using the ethernet cable the speed is fine. So definitely there is some issue with this particular device. Please let me know how to...