Windows 10: overheating

Discus and support overheating in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; my laptop keeps overheating and shutting down over night, hard to get it going in the morning, bought a computer fan but did not correct the problem,... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by cindy55NA, Jul 1, 2020.

1. cindy55NA Win User

overheating

my laptop keeps overheating and shutting down over night, hard to get it going in the morning, bought a computer fan but did not correct the problem, HP wants me to send it in for repair but I am not comfortable with that.

:)

cindy55NA, Jul 1, 2020

2. Overheating

Thanks took some of those steps and seems to be running better, has not overheated. Think I will take it to someone I trust to clean the fan and re-apply heat paste.

JohnPranke, Jul 1, 2020
  3. lumia 950xl overheating

Hi,

Reset the device won't helps to control overheating problem.

• Are you using Original charger comes with your phone?
    • Are you installed any preview build version?

VinOth_VingO, Jul 1, 2020
  4. youssi93 Win User

overheating

N80 overheating

I would also suggest replacing the battery before something dangerous happens, contact nokia and they will probably replace it due to the overheating (which is sort of their problem)

youssi93, Jul 1, 2020
Thema:

overheating

1. overheating - Similar Threads - overheating

2. PC turns off without warning on higher graphics, not overheating.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    PC turns off without warning on higher graphics, not overheating.: Hello, I have a gaming pc I built a few months ago. It's more than capable of running higher graphics. I was doing some work in Unreal Engine 5 and enabled Ray Tracing yesterday. And the pc turned off a few minutes later. I was monitoring the temperature on my GPU and it...
  3. PC turns off without warning on higher graphics, not overheating.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    PC turns off without warning on higher graphics, not overheating.: Hello, I have a gaming pc I built a few months ago. It's more than capable of running higher graphics. I was doing some work in Unreal Engine 5 and enabled Ray Tracing yesterday. And the pc turned off a few minutes later. I was monitoring the temperature on my GPU and it...
  4. Bootcamp MacBook Pro 16” 2019 overheating

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Bootcamp MacBook Pro 16” 2019 overheating: MacBook/Gaming OverheatsHi, I wondered if you would be able to help me. I have a MacBook Pro with the following spec and would like to use windows bootcamp to use steam and use it for gaming games like GTA. Having followed all the instructions and installing everything the...
  5. Bootcamp MacBook Pro 16” 2019 overheating

Bootcamp MacBook Pro 16” 2019 overheating: MacBook/Gaming OverheatsHi, I wondered if you would be able to help me. I have a MacBook Pro with the following spec and would like to use windows bootcamp to use steam and use it for gaming games like GTA. Having followed all the instructions and installing everything the...
  6. Bootcamp MacBook Pro 16” 2019 overheating

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  7. My laptop is overheating

My laptop is overheating: I have a hp laptop HP 15-db0000 laptop with windows 10 home. I have been able to watch youtube videos smoothly on 720p quality until recently and watch movies on any other streaming sites for like 4 hours nonstop. then some weeks before it started shuttering on yt, just...
  8. My laptop is overheating

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    My laptop is overheating: I have a hp laptop HP 15-db0000 laptop with windows 10 home. I have been able to watch youtube videos smoothly on 720p quality until recently and watch movies on any other streaming sites for like 4 hours nonstop. then some weeks before it started shuttering on yt, just...
  9. My laptop is overheating

in Windows 10 Gaming
  10. PC Overheating Possibly?

PC Overheating Possibly?: Hey,So randomly my pc's screen will shut off then the sound goes and ill have to hold the power button to turn off then back on and it happens semi-regularly.When the screen turns off, I hear fans in my PC go full speed. This has been happening for about 2 weeks now and then...