Windows 10: Overlap and glitch behavior on taskbar windows 11

Discus and support Overlap and glitch behavior on taskbar windows 11 in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; It switches back and forth from this to normal. I just got it back from Microcenter after reinstalling windows and getting new GPU under warranty if... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Isiah_Dev, Mar 19, 2023.

1. Isiah_Dev Win User

Overlap and glitch behavior on taskbar windows 11

It switches back and forth from this to normal. I just got it back from Microcenter after reinstalling windows and getting new GPU under warranty if that is of any significance.

:)

Isiah_Dev, Mar 19, 2023

2. Icons are Overlapping in Windows 11 Taskbar

Hi, I am annoyed by one thing, and it is overlapping of icons in windows 11 taskbar. Here I am attaching a screenshot to give a detail view of the problem.

Overlap and glitch behavior on taskbar windows 11 ab8e1081-f2b9-45fa-87f9-230007ccebdb?upload=true.png

So as you can see, here icon of Wallpaper Engine is overlapping with that one of WiFi of Windows Taskbar.

So I want to solve this problem. Any Ideas, how can I solve it??

Atharv Zope, Mar 19, 2023
  3. Icons are Overlapping in Windows 11 Taskbar

Hi Atharv -

I'm Kevin B., I do apologize for the inconvenience that you're experiencing right now, let me help you sort things out.

When did the issue started?

Kindly try to adjust the size of your taskbar and check if the icons adjust along with the taskbar.

You may also try to adjust the scale and layout of your windows and check if it helps in resolving the issue with the taskbar.

Right click anywhere on the desktop and select Display Settings

Display Settings windows will pop-up, locate scale and layout

Change the value under scale and layout and check if the icons are still overlapping icons on your taskbar.

If the icons on the taskbar is still not working, kindly follow the steps below

Open the Windows PowerShell as administrator

Type the command below and press enter after the command

Get-AppXPackage -AllUsers | Foreach {Add-AppxPackage -DisableDevelopmentMode -Register "$($_.InstallLocation)\AppXManifest.xml"}

Close the Windows PowerShell and restart the computer

Check if the same issue appears

Hope this will help and have a bless day!

Thanks.

Kevin B.

Independent advisor

Kevin Bart., Mar 19, 2023
  4. Overlap and glitch behavior on taskbar windows 11

Weird Win 11 taskbar behavior/bug?

So I'm working on a clean Windows 11 install, and ran into a weird taskbar behavior when rearranging icons. Moving icons (not matter what icon it is) far across to the other side (or maybe past a large number of icons) causes the taskbar to restart and move the icon back to the original spot.

It also causes a pause with other things like my keyboard, but the OS is still moving along and responsive with my mouse. But ya, that's happening and not sure how to fix this, as I'm trying to organize my icons on my taskbar into groups.

I've recorded the behavior in this attached gif.

1. I'm moving the MAIL app icon to the left
    2. When I let go, the taskbar freezes and it restores after a few seconds (as well as the background image as you'll see in the GIF)
    3. Then moving to the right, same behavior, but after dropping the icon moving to the right, the icon doesn't stay in its new place, but it moves back to its previous location with the same freeze/restore behavior.

Please advise
      Overlap and glitch behavior on taskbar windows 11 6e171293-befd-43f8-a8ed-d80aa4194702?upload=true.gif

groovdafide, Mar 19, 2023
Thema:

Overlap and glitch behavior on taskbar windows 11

1. Overlap and glitch behavior on taskbar windows 11 - Similar Threads - Overlap glitch behavior

2. Windows 11 taskbar icons overlap

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 taskbar icons overlap: The icons on the taskbar overlap. When I move them, they overlap in different ways, sometimes making a strange gap between them. How to fix this?The photos I've attached show the problem....
  3. Windows 11 taskbar icons overlap

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 11 taskbar icons overlap: The icons on the taskbar overlap. When I move them, they overlap in different ways, sometimes making a strange gap between them. How to fix this?The photos I've attached show the problem....
  4. Overlap and glitch behavior on taskbar windows 11

Overlap and glitch behavior on taskbar windows 11: It switches back and forth from this to normal. I just got it back from Microcenter after reinstalling windows and getting new GPU under warranty if that is of any significance....
  5. Taskbar overlap

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Taskbar overlap: Hello everyone The taskbar in my laptop overlaps Windows. I could not even minimize it even after unlocking the taskbar. Does anyone have a solution to this issue ? Screenshot attached below...
  6. Taskbar overlap

Taskbar overlap: Hello everyone The taskbar in my laptop overlaps Windows. I could not even minimize it even after unlocking the taskbar. Does anyone have a solution to this issue ? Screenshot attached below...
  7. Windows 11 taskbar corner icons overlapping

Windows 11 taskbar corner icons overlapping: Hi! Since I installed Windows 11, a few months ago, I've been experiencing an annoying bug - I've also updated to the latest version KB5010414, February 15 2022 today.As you can see from the attached screenshot, taskbar corner icons overlap randomly...Restarting Windows...
  8. Icons are Overlapping in Windows 11 Taskbar

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Icons are Overlapping in Windows 11 Taskbar: Hi, I am annoyed by one thing, and it is overlapping of icons in windows 11 taskbar. Here I am attaching a screenshot to give a detail view of the problem. So as you can see, here icon of Wallpaper Engine is overlapping with that one of WiFi of Windows Taskbar.So I want to...
  9. Icons are Overlapping in Windows 11 Taskbar

Icons are Overlapping in Windows 11 Taskbar: Hi, I am annoyed by one thing, and it is overlapping of icons in windows 11 taskbar. Here I am attaching a screenshot to give a detail view of the problem. So as you can see, here icon of Wallpaper Engine is overlapping with that one of WiFi of Windows Taskbar.So I want to...
  10. Windows multiple screen overlap glitch

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Windows multiple screen overlap glitch: As of a couple of weeks ago, this style glitch is appearing with our users. Laptop types range among Dell Latitude models 7x80 to 7400. The issue occurs when unplugging from a dock. The problem happens when the unit is on, be it locked or not (The current image of this...