Windows 10: Overlapping text on web pages as viewed from Windows 10.

Discus and support Overlapping text on web pages as viewed from Windows 10. in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Hey All, I'm noticing overlapping text on Microsoft pages when viewed from Windows 10. Similar to the below example. This is happening particularly... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by MLTomK, Oct 31, 2020.

1. MLTomK Win User

Overlapping text on web pages as viewed from Windows 10.

Hey All,

I'm noticing overlapping text on Microsoft pages when viewed from Windows 10. Similar to the below example. This is happening particularly with the menu's. For example, the first two sentences below are printed over each other in the third sentence. The last sentence is two random sentences combined. As you can see, It's impossible to discern the last two.

Often it happens when the page is being rendered. For example, when I click back after posting this, for a moment, most of the text on the page get's squished and overlaps. Then it spaces out again. Most of the time when the text appears overlapped, it stays there permanently.

Wondering if anyone has experienced this and could shed some light on the issue.

Thx,

Overlapping text on web pages as viewed from Windows 10. aedcb0b5-8f18-4e8a-8151-a0d1bd27d751?upload=true.jpg

:)

MLTomK, Oct 31, 2020
  2. Ahhzz Win User

Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Oct 31, 2020
  3. tizzies Win User
    Windows 10 Mail app Message Text Overlapping

I have set up a gmailaccount in the windows 10 mail app. When I go to view emails in my inbox the text is often overlapping making it impossible to read.

Any possible fixes or solutions?

tizzies, Oct 31, 2020
  4. Noela Tum Win User

Problem with Web Page

Hello,

It appears that you're having trouble with a web browser on your Windows 10 device. To isolate the issue, please answer the following questions:

• What is the web browser that you're using?
    • When did this happen?
    • Can you give a screenshot of the error on your screen?

You can also
    change the size of the text in Windows 10
    by following the steps provided in this article.

Hope this helps and we'll keep an eye out for your reply.

Noela Tum, Oct 31, 2020
Thema:

1. Overlapping text on web pages as viewed from Windows 10. - Similar Threads - Overlapping text web

2. overlapping text on websites

in Windows 10 Gaming
    overlapping text on websites: I've read the forums, i've tried adjusting on fire fox and on win 11either its way too tiny to see or page is correct but the text over laps example from youtub i use firefox only....
  3. overlapping text on websites

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    overlapping text on websites: I've read the forums, i've tried adjusting on fire fox and on win 11either its way too tiny to see or page is correct but the text over laps example from youtub i use firefox only....
  4. Limited view of titles on web pages

in Browsers and Email
    Limited view of titles on web pages: Win 10. Have had a blocked view of things like some news headlines on main page of like Yahoo Frontier news, etc. Tried clearing cache, reloading, changing font size. Nothing. Any ideas? On pic you can see the titles under main picture are half blocked. Happens on other pages...
  5. Overlapping on web pages as viewed from Windows 10.

in Windows 10 Customization
    Overlapping on web pages as viewed from Windows 10.: Hey All, I'm noticing overlapping text on Microsoft pages when viewed from Windows 10. Similar to the below example. This is happening particularly with the menu's. For example, the first two sentences below are printed over each other in the third sentence. The last...
  6. In Edge insider Canary you can now select a text from a web page and view it in the...

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    In Edge insider Canary you can now select a text from a web page and view it in the...: [ATTACH] Immersive reader. Selected text in the immersive reader (GIF). The new feature is available in version 81.0.394.0 and can be enabled with this new flag: Flag. submitted by /u/Leopeva64-2 [link] [comments]...
  7. text is overlapping

in Windows 10 Customization
    text is overlapping: I am facing a weird issue in my new Dell laptop. The text in some application is overlapping. I have changed the resolution on my Nvidia and it is still the same please assist me [ATTACH]...
  8. Overlapping text/fonts

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Overlapping text/fonts: Hi Microsoft team, I have recently upgraded my system to Windows 10. The new OS is unable to identify multiple fonts(including pre-installed fonts provided by Microsoft). In a nutshell, font type Calibri and Arial are working perfectly until i change it to Century gothic or...
  9. PAGE OVERLAPPING

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    PAGE OVERLAPPING: Dear My laptops page cannot scroll down .If I click scrolling bar it comes down immediately coming in normal page. can't see the down wards. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-hardware/page-overlapping/5c9271fa-9617-40ce-ae62-4d8e53bf2b1e
  10. Pictures in Firefox Overlap Text

in Browsers and Email
    Pictures in Firefox Overlap Text: I am running Firefox 57.0.2 under W10 build 1709. The first shot in in Edge and shows the pictures just where they should be. The second is in Firefox. Notice the pictures overlap the text. Anyone have a notion how to fix this? Thank you. In Edge [img] In...