Windows 10: Overlay program shown on top of normal Windows programs

Discus and support Overlay program shown on top of normal Windows programs in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Dear community, do you know any tools that allow to have an overlay picture or video that is shown even I open programs in full screen behind and when... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by exceluser_123, Aug 27, 2019.

1. Overlay program shown on top of normal Windows programs

Dear community,

do you know any tools that allow to have an overlay picture or video that is shown even I open programs in full screen behind and when I type in the full screen window? This would allow me to e.g. have a picture of a color code opened while I edit a Word file.

Thank you for your help!

:)

exceluser_123, Aug 27, 2019

2. Why did the startup window get cleared?

I didn't missed any step, the list was gone and gone , even after using lot of programs the programs were not listed in that list.

smartali89, Aug 27, 2019
  3. Add Remove Programs in Windows XP doesn't finish loading program list?!

Add Remove Programs in Windows XP doesn't finish loading the program list (It never even starts displaying any programs) and I believe it may be that a uninstall program messed up completely and Windows can't figure out what programs are installed because of it. What is the problem? Please?

ventusignis, Aug 27, 2019
  4. Overlay program shown on top of normal Windows programs

Programs Arent Visible In Top Inch of Screen?

Hello,

Thank you for posting your query on Microsoft Community.

With the issue description, I understand that the programs are not visible on your computer. I will certainly help you in getting this fixed. I would appreciate if you could help me with more information

• When you say “Programs aren’t visible in top inch of screen”, do you mean the programs icon on desktop or top portion of screen within the program?

• Is this issue specific to some programs?

• What is the make & model number of the computer?
    The issue might be occurring because of inappropriate screen resolution or corrupt Graphic/Display drivers. Please follow the below mentioned steps and check if the issue resolves

Method 1:
    Adjust the screen resolution as recommended

Please follow the below mentioned steps to adjust the screen resolution

• Press Windows + X, Click Control Panel

• View all control panel items, Click on
                  Display

• Click on Adjust Resolution in left pane

• Click the drop-down list next to Resolution. Check for the resolution marked (recommended)

Try method 2, if the issue persist

Method 2: Uninstall and Reinstall the Graphic/display drivers

Follow these steps to uninstall and reinstall the driver:

Step 1:
    Uninstall the
    Graphic/Display drivers

a) Press “Windows Logo”+
    X” keys on the keyboard.

b) Click on “Device Manager” from that list.

c) Search for the graphic/display drivers from the device list, right click on it and then select “Uninstall”. On the un-installation window, if you have an option: “Delete the driver software for this device” you may select
    that and then remove the corrupted drivers from the computer.

d) Follow the on-screen instructions to complete it and the restart the computer if prompted.

After the restart, you may again open the Device Manager and then click on the “Scan for hardware changes” button at the top of the Device Manager window and check if Windows 10 detects the network devices and installs an
    appropriate driver for it automatically. If that happens, then check if it resolves the issue.

Step 2:
    Update Driver Software from the Manufacturer’s website:

If the issue occurs due to corrupt Graphic/Display Drivers, then you may refer to the manufactures’ website and install the latest Graphic/Display drivers for the device.

Hope this information is helpful. Please write back to us if you need any further assistance, we'll be glad to assist you.

Neha.Gupta, Aug 27, 2019
Thema:

Overlay program shown on top of normal Windows programs

1. Overlay program shown on top of normal Windows programs - Similar Threads - Overlay program shown

2. Top AI tools for Programming

in Windows 10 Tutorials
    Top AI tools for Programming: The AI Revolution in App Development Once upon a time, app development was like trying to solve a Rubik’s Cube in the dark – possible, but unnecessarily challenging. Fast forward to today, and AI has flipped on the light switch. AI in app development is like having a genie in...
  3. Install program on lap top

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Install program on lap top: I am using an Inspiron 15 3000 with Window10. Can I download Office Professionl 2007 whice I have avalid license for. Or must I buy something newer. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/install-program-on-lap-top/6875bbf5-e3f5-43b1-ac0a-bc8259083128
  4. Install program on lap top

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Install program on lap top: I am using an Inspiron 15 3000 with Window10. Can I download Office Professionl 2007 whice I have avalid license for. Or must I buy something newer. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/install-program-on-lap-top/6875bbf5-e3f5-43b1-ac0a-bc8259083128
  5. Install program on lap top

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
  6. Pinned program not shown in the start menu

Pinned program not shown in the start menu: Hi sirs,I'd like to add a portable program to the start menu, but it doesn't appear even though I just added it using the commandHow to deal with this issue?...
  7. White & Blue Cursor png Overlay on Programs

White & Blue Cursor png Overlay on Programs: May someone please inform me if it is possible to remove this small symbol that is shown on all programs except .bat and folders?Here is an example. As seen, a small white background with a blue cursor is laying ontop of the softwares image, this undergoes all softwares. Is...
  8. Blank space at top of program windows

in Windows 10 Support
    Blank space at top of program windows: Hello, Odd problem here. At least three programs on this Windows 10 Pro (Ver. 1909) machine will sometimes open with sections missing at the top of the windows. This usually means the menus are not there, but just a blank grey space instead. It doesn't matter if minimized...
  9. Computer seems to run a program that overlays everything

in Windows 10 Support
    Computer seems to run a program that overlays everything: So, my nana recently broke the screen on her laptop and instead of replacing the screen we went with a old monitor. After logging in the desktop loads normally then, after a few seconds, some sort of program opens and dominates the screen. It looks like this: [img] Im...
  10. Icons for specific program are not normal

Icons for specific program are not normal: I use a notation software called Sibelius 7.5. Recently, the files stopped showing their graphic and appear as just a blank piece of paper. Additionally, they do not launch in Sibelius as they should when click on them. I have to manually right click and select "open with...