Windows 10: overlay

Discus and support overlay in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; its actually two questions I just bought a new comp it cam with win 1o don't like it can I install 8 or 7 over it 2. I thought micro came out with a... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by xjunkythief, Jul 4, 2018.

1. overlay

its actually two questions I just bought a new comp it cam with win 1o don't like it can I install 8 or 7 over it 2. I thought micro came out with a fix just to change windows 10 desk top back to the old style

<Moved from Windows Insider forum>

:)

xjunkythief, Jul 4, 2018
  2. Sasqui Win User

Radeon Overlay not displaying all options

Ok, I got a question. The options to hide the overlay are confusing. What are the steps to turn on the overlay in-game? Not interested in logging much at the moment. Is Alt-R part of turning it on/off?

Sasqui, Jul 4, 2018
  3. Sasqui Win User
    Overclocking / Undervolting guide for Vega 56 or 64?

Here's a quick laundry list:

List of software to use for overclocking and testing
    Examples:
    Wattman (and how to find and use it, like an overview, including profiles)
    Unigine Valley or Heaven (use this for quick testing while changing settings in Wattman and checking for stability / artifacts) ...just suggesting this
    How to monitor cores / mem speeds and temps during testing (I've seen screen overlays, and others using GPUz)

Step-by step overclocking in Wattman
    Fan speeds
    Power limit
    Temp limit
    Voltages
    Core speeds
    Memory speeds

Sasqui, Jul 4, 2018
  4. overlay

Radeon Overlay not displaying all options

The performance overlay works great in game and I'm impressed with the ReLive recording quality.

overlay radeon-overlay-jpg.jpg

It's the Alt+R desktop panel overlay that isn't showing the correct (Performance and Chill) items still, which is a tad puzzling.

EDIT
    Scratch that!
    According to AMD's overview '
    Radeon Overlay In-Game menu provides two additional choices, which are:
    • Performance Monitoring
    • Radeon Chill
    So those two options only appear in-game. Apologies for leading people astray.

Splinterdog, Jul 4, 2018
Thema:

overlay

1. overlay - Similar Threads - overlay

2. I only see the thunderbolt overlay on the system tray battery status icon.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I only see the thunderbolt overlay on the system tray battery status icon.: Something caught my attention this week. That being, after my Lenovo IdeaPad Slim 3 15IRU8 fully charges to 100%. The thunderbolt overlay remains instead of transitioning to a plug overlay. All in all, the battery is functioning properly. My laptop is running 23H2 with the...
  3. I only see the thunderbolt overlay on the system tray battery status icon.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I only see the thunderbolt overlay on the system tray battery status icon.: Something caught my attention this week. That being, after my Lenovo IdeaPad Slim 3 15IRU8 fully charges to 100%. The thunderbolt overlay remains instead of transitioning to a plug overlay. All in all, the battery is functioning properly. My laptop is running 23H2 with the...
  4. Snipping tool, grey overlay results

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Snipping tool, grey overlay results: Hi there, I'm having problem with Snipping tool, it's producing snipping result with grey overlay.My system is Win11 Enterprise.ThanksGary https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/snipping-tool-grey-overlay-results/c0a08d1b-916b-4361-a3a7-f43745b8652b
  5. Snipping tool, grey overlay results

Snipping tool, grey overlay results: Hi there, I'm having problem with Snipping tool, it's producing snipping result with grey overlay.My system is Win11 Enterprise.ThanksGary https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/snipping-tool-grey-overlay-results/c0a08d1b-916b-4361-a3a7-f43745b8652b
  6. I'm getting blurred screen in video recordings with nvidia ingame overlay after win 11 24H2...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I'm getting blurred screen in video recordings with nvidia ingame overlay after win 11 24H2...: I'm getting blurred screen in video recordings with nvidia ingame overlay after win 11 24H2 update ! the audio is fine but video of gameplay is completely blurred I tried reinstalling geforce experience and updating drivers but nothing works ! i know it has something to do...
  7. I'm getting blurred screen in video recordings with nvidia ingame overlay after win 11 24H2...

I'm getting blurred screen in video recordings with nvidia ingame overlay after win 11 24H2...: I'm getting blurred screen in video recordings with nvidia ingame overlay after win 11 24H2 update ! the audio is fine but video of gameplay is completely blurred I tried reinstalling geforce experience and updating drivers but nothing works ! i know it has something to do...
  8. OneDrive File and Folder Overlay Changes Constantly

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    OneDrive File and Folder Overlay Changes Constantly: We have an AVD Windows 10 environment. Within my environment OneDrive is constantly refreshing the icon overlays. The files will go from No icon, Green Check, gray X, Sharing icon, Blue Cloud, Short Cut. Sometime this refreshing of the icons happens once but then other times...
  9. OneDrive File and Folder Overlay Changes Constantly

in Windows 10 Gaming
    OneDrive File and Folder Overlay Changes Constantly: We have an AVD Windows 10 environment. Within my environment OneDrive is constantly refreshing the icon overlays. The files will go from No icon, Green Check, gray X, Sharing icon, Blue Cloud, Short Cut. Sometime this refreshing of the icons happens once but then other times...
  10. OneDrive File and Folder Overlay Changes Constantly