Windows 10: Overlaying music

Discus and support Overlaying music in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; How do I overlay music in HD Movie Maker Pro? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/overlaying-music/414cfdfd-cb5e-4aa6-ba36-9078d88cff5f Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Dyosacho58, Dec 27, 2018.

1. Overlaying music

How do I overlay music in HD Movie Maker Pro?

:)

Dyosacho58, Dec 27, 2018
  2. Sasqui Win User

Radeon Overlay not displaying all options

Ok, I got a question. The options to hide the overlay are confusing. What are the steps to turn on the overlay in-game? Not interested in logging much at the moment. Is Alt-R part of turning it on/off?

Sasqui, Dec 27, 2018
  3. Sasqui Win User
    Overclocking / Undervolting guide for Vega 56 or 64?

Here's a quick laundry list:

List of software to use for overclocking and testing
    Examples:
    Wattman (and how to find and use it, like an overview, including profiles)
    Unigine Valley or Heaven (use this for quick testing while changing settings in Wattman and checking for stability / artifacts) ...just suggesting this
    How to monitor cores / mem speeds and temps during testing (I've seen screen overlays, and others using GPUz)

Step-by step overclocking in Wattman
    Fan speeds
    Power limit
    Temp limit
    Voltages
    Core speeds
    Memory speeds

Sasqui, Dec 27, 2018
  4. Overlaying music

Radeon Overlay not displaying all options

The performance overlay works great in game and I'm impressed with the ReLive recording quality.

Overlaying music radeon-overlay-jpg.jpg

It's the Alt+R desktop panel overlay that isn't showing the correct (Performance and Chill) items still, which is a tad puzzling.

EDIT
    Scratch that!
    According to AMD's overview '
    Radeon Overlay In-Game menu provides two additional choices, which are:
    • Performance Monitoring
    • Radeon Chill
    So those two options only appear in-game. Apologies for leading people astray.

Splinterdog, Dec 27, 2018
Thema:

Overlaying music

1. Overlaying music - Similar Threads - Overlaying music

2. I only see the thunderbolt overlay on the system tray battery status icon.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I only see the thunderbolt overlay on the system tray battery status icon.: Something caught my attention this week. That being, after my Lenovo IdeaPad Slim 3 15IRU8 fully charges to 100%. The thunderbolt overlay remains instead of transitioning to a plug overlay. All in all, the battery is functioning properly. My laptop is running 23H2 with the...
  3. Apple Music doesn't show on volume overlay

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Apple Music doesn't show on volume overlay: Whenever i play a song on Apple Music and change the volume, the overlay appears but there is nothing about Apple Music. Whereas if i play a YouTube video, or a song from Spotify, it shows up fine with no problems. This wasn't the case a while back, but out of the ordinary,...
  4. Apple Music doesn't show on volume overlay

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Apple Music doesn't show on volume overlay: Whenever i play a song on Apple Music and change the volume, the overlay appears but there is nothing about Apple Music. Whereas if i play a YouTube video, or a song from Spotify, it shows up fine with no problems. This wasn't the case a while back, but out of the ordinary,...
  5. Apple Music doesn't show on volume overlay

in Windows 10 Customization
  6. can we add seek bar for music in volume popup overlay in windows 10?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    can we add seek bar for music in volume popup overlay in windows 10?: For instantce, when we are hearing songs or playing videos from youtube in the background, can we repeat or jump to any timings of the playing media from the volume popup overlay?...
  7. can we add seek bar for music in volume popup overlay in windows 10?

can we add seek bar for music in volume popup overlay in windows 10?: For instantce, when we are hearing songs or playing videos from youtube in the background, can we repeat or jump to any timings of the playing media from the volume popup overlay?...
  8. How to enable music player overlay when gaming or working

How to enable music player overlay when gaming or working: How to enable music player overlay in win 11 while gaming or working, its like whenever skip the song with keyboard it show overlay for track details like in win 10.. in win 11 it doesn't showing which track is playing when i skip it while gaming, working, unless we have to...
  9. How to enable music player overlay when gaming or working

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to enable music player overlay when gaming or working: How to enable music player overlay in win 11 while gaming or working, its like whenever skip the song with keyboard it show overlay for track details like in win 10.. in win 11 it doesn't showing which track is playing when i skip it while gaming, working, unless we have to...
  10. Is there an overlay music visualizer for Windows?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Is there an overlay music visualizer for Windows?: I have an app called Muviz that display a music visualizer at the edge of the screen on my Android phone, I wonder if there's a similar app on PC? submitted by /u/smol_rika [link] [comments]...