Windows 10: Overlays not working, ShadowPlay FPS counter, EVGA Precision X...

Discus and support Overlays not working, ShadowPlay FPS counter, EVGA Precision X... in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; ShadowPlay works to record video but FPS counter stopped working randomly and I tried EVGA Precision X Monitoring and it doesn't work either. EVGA... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by DEEZZZ, Sep 19, 2015.

1. DEEZZZ Win User

Overlays not working, ShadowPlay FPS counter, EVGA Precision X...

ShadowPlay works to record video but FPS counter stopped working randomly and I tried EVGA Precision X Monitoring and it doesn't work either. EVGA Precision X works with Rainmeter. I've tried reinstalls of graphics drivers and geforce experience and EVGA Precision X 4.2.1 (version used for Rainmeter) and RivaTuner. I've tied windowed mode, borderless windowed mode, fullscreen... It was working 100%. Any ideas what could cause these not to work properly?

:)

DEEZZZ, Sep 19, 2015
  2. Erdeslawe Win User

How to turn off the yellow FPS counter in the top left corner?

The display of an FPS Counter is normally in the game itself or possibly the PC Graphics Card Controller. Similar problems have been reported with GeForce cards on NVIDEA Forums, which would suggest some Driver/Software incompatibility issue.

See:

https://forums.geforce.com/default/topic/862140/geforce-experience/fps-counter-on-windows-10-icons/

https://forums.geforce.com/default/topic/862140/geforce-experience/fps-counter-on-windows-10-icons/

https://forums.geforce.com/default/topic/856554/shadowplay-display-fps-issues-windows-10/

Erdeslawe, Sep 19, 2015
  3. Wolfseven Win User
    Cursor keeps flashing busy in Windows 10?

in my case it was the latest EVGA precision X tools not working with windows 10 for me.

Wolfseven, Sep 19, 2015
  4. DEEZZZ Win User

It magically fixed it self... decided to show up when ever it wants I guess

DEEZZZ, Sep 20, 2015
Thema:

1. Overlays not working, ShadowPlay FPS counter, EVGA Precision X... - Similar Threads - Overlays working ShadowPlay

2. yellow fps counter wont go away

in Windows 10 Customization
    yellow fps counter wont go away: there's a yellow fps counter at the top of my screen and it wont go away. ive tried geforce but no and the X on the side but its not there and its pissing me off. someone help...
  3. FPS Counter using Window Game Bar

in Windows 10 Gaming
    FPS Counter using Window Game Bar: Hello, I am trying to activate the FPS counter on my PC using the Windows Game Bar. I am able to open up the performance widget and select the "Request Access" button. However, I receive this error when I do.From there I have found the executable file manually. But I still...
  4. Cannot use FPS counter

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Cannot use FPS counter: When i requested FPS counter and clicked "yes" it literally did nothing and i dont know how to turn it on https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cannot-use-fps-counter/0afe5202-e249-49c9-9273-12d4198a47bb
  5. EVGA Precision X

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    EVGA Precision X: First time user. Faulting application name: PrecisionX_x64.exe, version: 1.0.2.0, time stamp: 0x5db807ac Faulting module name: d3d9.dll, version: 10.0.18362.387, time stamp: 0xc808fce5 Exception code: 0xc0000005 Fault offset: 0x00000000000ac44e Faulting process id:...
  6. Best FPS Counter?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Best FPS Counter?: I am looking for a FPS counter that I can use with EVERY game. I'm looking for something preferably with a minimalist display or at least customizable. Fraps is old and doesn't work on any of my games. Nvidia's ShadowPlay works on only some games and only works part of...
  7. How accurate are FPS counters

in Windows 10 Graphic Cards
    How accurate are FPS counters: Hi anyone any idea with regards to the above? The reason I ask is that my TV is a 4k 60hz panel yet when I use any of the FPS counters they regularly show in excess of 60frames, is that correct?. I've tried Fraps, Afterburner and Steam in game counter. Thanks. 79479
  8. EVGA's Precision XOC Now Supports All Nvidia Cards

EVGA's Precision XOC Now Supports All Nvidia Cards: According to this thread over at EVGA, the latest version 6.0.5 now works with all Nvidia cards. I'm using it, but I have an EVGA card. http://forums.evga.com/EVGA-Precisio...-m2540855.aspx 62044
  9. evga precision x

evga precision x: EVGA Precision XOC version 6.2.3 works very well as long as its used only on Evga products. Like the guys posted the other two updates I would stay away from, until Evga fixes the latest bugs. *Smile
  10. EVGA Precision X Software refuses to run at startup

EVGA Precision X Software refuses to run at startup: I've got EVGA precision X set to run at startup. It's the latest version. I have it running at startup basically so it can display the GPU temp in my system tray. On my old Windows 7 PC it would startup in my system tray. Here's the weird thing - it starts up briefly, because...