Windows 10: overload mobo

Discus and support overload mobo in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; I not sure what to call it as the title states. Is it possible to overload the mobo using all the USB ports on the I/0 area? I only have two ports left... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by Plankton, Jul 2, 2020.

1. Plankton Win User

overload mobo

I not sure what to call it as the title states. Is it possible to overload the mobo using all the USB ports on the I/0 area? I only have two ports left and need to add my printer. Mind you my keybaord and mouse are RGB and I have a Wavlink docking station that's connected but only gets power when I turn it on.

I only ask as I've never run into this issue before.

:)

Plankton, Jul 2, 2020

2. Need Advice on Everything!

Take a step back

What is your budget ?
    What are you going to use it for?

TPU members will probly overload you with suggestions

CAPSLOCKSTUCK, Jul 2, 2020
  3. Changing my MOBO and CPU a

I'm doing PC upgrades and changes entirely for my new mini-itx build.

I'm not sure about how the process would work, but what are the appropriate steps I need to undertake before making my changes?

• My personal data and files are backed up to my Onedrive, and have nothing to lose in terms of data.
    • I have an additional copy of Windows 10 (but would prefer not to use it in-case I do another PC build).
    • My MOBO and CPU upgrades are polar opposites of my current hardware:
      • OLD HARDWARE
        • Intel i5 6500
        • AsRock Killer MOBO
      • New Hardware
        • AMD Ryzen 7 2700x
        • Asus Strix X-470
    This is my first time doing a particular change so guiding steps would be greatly appreciated! Things like how to wipe my hard-drive and reinstall Windows, etc.

Chris Anguiano, Jul 2, 2020
  4. Amol S. Win User

overload mobo

Changing my MOBO and CPU a

You will have to buy windows license if you change the motherboard, unless you made the computer originally in the first place, or bought a license key.

Amol S., Jul 2, 2020
Thema:

overload mobo

1. overload mobo - Similar Threads - overload mobo

2. APP Data File Issue - 118 GB of Roaming and Local Data has overloaded my 256G SSD C:/ Drive...

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    APP Data File Issue - 118 GB of Roaming and Local Data has overloaded my 256G SSD C:/ Drive...: Hi, I am looking for some assistance please from anyone who is tech savvy that may be able to lend me a hand.**** My issue is as huge Hidden App Data File of 118GB that filling up my C:/ Drive which I tried to move/migrate to a D:/ drive but windows system preventing move****...
  3. APP Data File Issue - 118 GB of Roaming and Local Data has overloaded my 256G SSD C:/ Drive...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    APP Data File Issue - 118 GB of Roaming and Local Data has overloaded my 256G SSD C:/ Drive...: Hi, I am looking for some assistance please from anyone who is tech savvy that may be able to lend me a hand.**** My issue is as huge Hidden App Data File of 118GB that filling up my C:/ Drive which I tried to move/migrate to a D:/ drive but windows system preventing move****...
  4. APP Data File Issue - 118 GB of Roaming and Local Data has overloaded my 256G SSD C:/ Drive...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. USB devices are overloading and turn off and on randomly and suddenly.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    USB devices are overloading and turn off and on randomly and suddenly.: Hello everyone, Today I am writing about an issue with my USB devices I have been struggling with for a little while now. My USB devices will randomly disconnect and reconnect when I am using all of them at the same time. I am a streamer and I noticed when I stream and all of...
  6. USB devices are overloading and turn off and on randomly and suddenly.

USB devices are overloading and turn off and on randomly and suddenly.: Hello everyone, Today I am writing about an issue with my USB devices I have been struggling with for a little while now. My USB devices will randomly disconnect and reconnect when I am using all of them at the same time. I am a streamer and I noticed when I stream and all of...
  7. problem regarding CPU and RAM Memory overloads

in Windows 10 Gaming
    problem regarding CPU and RAM Memory overloads: After recent update of windows 11. I come to know a issue regarding to cpu overloads .Due to more number of powershell processes is running in sytem with higher sizes which consumes approx 100% of memory and the system getting hanged. What can be the solution of this problrm...
  8. problem regarding CPU and RAM Memory overloads

problem regarding CPU and RAM Memory overloads: After recent update of windows 11. I come to know a issue regarding to cpu overloads .Due to more number of powershell processes is running in sytem with higher sizes which consumes approx 100% of memory and the system getting hanged. What can be the solution of this problrm...
  9. Disk errors on 2011 Dell Inspiron N5040 running WIN10 / Machine overloaded by office 365...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Disk errors on 2011 Dell Inspiron N5040 running WIN10 / Machine overloaded by office 365...: Dear MS Community,I've got a 2011 Dell Inspiron N5040 Yes I am now trying to find a job to pay to replace it, but . . . A month or so it ground to a halt, and task manager seemed to show office 365 updates were killing the machine so I removed office 365.However it still had...
  10. Disk errors on 2011 Dell Inspiron N5040 running WIN10 / Machine overloaded by office 365...

Disk errors on 2011 Dell Inspiron N5040 running WIN10 / Machine overloaded by office 365...: Dear MS Community,I've got a 2011 Dell Inspiron N5040 Yes I am now trying to find a job to pay to replace it, but . . . A month or so it ground to a halt, and task manager seemed to show office 365 updates were killing the machine so I removed office 365.However it still had...