Windows 10: Override win application confirmation messages over User Defined Apps

Discus and support Override win application confirmation messages over User Defined Apps in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Hi i have a windows form application developed in c#. I will customize my windows image to have only this app running on boot up. I will also have a... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Dipk11, Jun 11, 2018.

1. Dipk11 Win User

Override win application confirmation messages over User Defined Apps

Hi i have a windows form application developed in c#. I will customize my windows image to have only this app running on boot up. I will also have a notepad app available for the user. I would like to know if there's any way i can override the save data pop up which will arise for the notepad if the user when he decides to shutdown.
    On the power button click by the user,I just want my user application to be saved, ignore the notification from notepad and a normal shutdown to happen.
    Kindly help.

:)

Dipk11, Jun 11, 2018

2. How to define 'home net.'?

Hi,

To define the home network, you just need to go to the settings for the email account you want to set up. Go to Connection Settings -> Incoming messages. Set up whatever network you want to use (either wifi or whatever) in Access Point in use (when you go
    in there, select "user defined" first, and it will show you a list of access points defined in the device).

I hope this helps!

Jordi

PS: I've followed the steps in an e65, but it should be pretty much the same.

Message Edited by on 05-Apr-2009 11:46 PM

jordi_jane, Jun 11, 2018
  3. Installing Applications to Select User Accounts

Hi Lucas,

Thank you for posting in Microsoft Community.

I understand that you are trying to avoid the access of all the application in all users. We will help you try resolving this issue.

I suggest you to check while installing any software it gives an option to install on all users or any particular user only.

However this would be application specific to manufacturer.

You can try following the below steps also and check if it helps.

• When you install the software or an application, it makes a shortcut or copy to the public folder where all the users can access the application.
    • Open C:\ Drive and select Users.
    • Select Public, select the files which you don't want to be used by other users and delete the files or Cut and paste in Admin account folder.
    Note: To perform this steps be logged into Admin user.

Keep us posted to help you better.

Sachin Venkatesh, Jun 11, 2018
Thema:

Override win application confirmation messages over User Defined Apps

1. Override win application confirmation messages over User Defined Apps - Similar Threads - Override application confirmation

2. Open app with defined window size and on defined position

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Open app with defined window size and on defined position: Hello,how can be possible in Win10 and Win111. Open app with defined window size only an example: open MS Word with window size x700,y600,2. Open app to defined position on desktop only an example: Open MS Word app left top corner to desktop position x20,y10,3. It are...
  3. Open app with defined window size and on defined position

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Open app with defined window size and on defined position: Hello,how can be possible in Win10 and Win111. Open app with defined window size only an example: open MS Word with window size x700,y600,2. Open app to defined position on desktop only an example: Open MS Word app left top corner to desktop position x20,y10,3. It are...
  4. Open app with defined window size and on defined position

in Windows 10 Customization
  5. Override application preventing screen saver?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Override application preventing screen saver?: I'm using Replay Buffer in OBS Studio instead of Nvidia ShadowPlay and everything works except that Windows wont go to lock screen when the program is running. It makes sense when you just want to record something and then turn off the program but I'm not using it that way....
  6. User defined "Snap areas"

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    User defined "Snap areas": [ATTACH] submitted by /u/tm07x [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/hfiy7b/user_defined_snap_areas/
  7. define override system settings for the "exploit Security settings" in windows defeder.

define override system settings for the "exploit Security settings" in windows defeder.: in exploit setting for security and the topics listed, they are on all but one default. this one off I turn on, and when yo editt the specifics of each per program there is a override system settings box which can be checked. what does this mean if you have it on, it...
  8. Hyperlink with a confirmation message box

Hyperlink with a confirmation message box: I just upgraded my Windows into Windows 10. But the hyperlink now can be access with just one click. I want it just like the old Microsoft Outlook, where it will be ask for confirmation first whether you want to open the link or not. Please your suggestion....
  9. windows startup user defined sound

windows startup user defined sound: Hello Team, I want to use windows startup tone as per my wish. I've already saved the audio file in '.wav' format in 'c:\Windows\media'. the file plays while test run. when I shut down and start again, NO TONE is being played. changed the tone to default, it works....
  10. OneDrive Delete Confirmation Message

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    OneDrive Delete Confirmation Message: Hey , Check this link - Ask before delete files from OneDrive folder. YES! That's it. Thank you so much. I did a lot of googling, but clearly wasn't googling the right phrases.