Windows 10: Overriding Family Safety by continuously clicking games icon

Discus and support Overriding Family Safety by continuously clicking games icon in User Accounts and Family Safety to solve the problem; It is possible to override Microsoft Family Safety so that even when their time is up, someone can continuously click on a games icon multiple times... Discussion in 'User Accounts and Family Safety' started by Jane - help, Nov 17, 2021.

1. Overriding Family Safety by continuously clicking games icon

It is possible to override Microsoft Family Safety so that even when their time is up, someone can continuously click on a games icon multiple times and eventually that game will start up. Have tried switching off/on, resetting, removing from family and adding back. Have tried everything - nothing prevents this. Windows 10, Microsoft Edge. Please can you tell me how to stop this from happening, or can you fix this bug please? Thank you.

:)

Jane - help, Nov 17, 2021

2. Family Safety issues

Hi,

Microsoft family features (includes family safety features formerly known as
    Microsoft Family Safety), is a free set of features available on Windows 10 PC and Mobile that is bundled with the Windows 10 operating system.
    Please ensure that the parent email account is set as an administrator on the child's laptop. Once done, you may follow the steps below to properly manage the settings on the Family Safety website:

• On the Start screen, type Family Safety.
    • Click on Settings.
    • Click the Family Safety icon.
    • On the bottom part of the window, click Manage settings on the Family Safety website. Your default browser will direct you to the Family Safety website.
    • Sign in using the parent account.

For your reference, you may also check this article regarding Family Safety:
    Frequently Asked Questions.

We would appreciate it if you could get back to us and provide us your feedback.

Michael Gall, Nov 17, 2021
  3. Anonimiss Win User
    Windows 10 Family Safety time limits not working

I had this exact problem and these are the steps I took to get the issue resolved:

• Navigate to family safety settings and remove the child from the family having issues.
    • Login to the childs account and launch Settings (windows key + i)
    • Click the Accounts icon and select Sign in with local account instead
    • Follow the steps to change to a local account. When completed, Login back to your account (admin account)
    • Go back to the family safety settings and add your child back to the family group.
    • Access your childs email address to accept the family invitation
    • Verify the child now shows properly in the family settings and that the screen times are still correct.
    • Login to the childs account and launch Settings (windows key + i)
    • Click the Accounts icon and select Sign in with microsoft account instead
    • Your family settings should now take affect.

I know this is pretty tedious, but like I said, it worked for me. If you are still having trouble, I suggest contacting support and they can help walk you through the steps to get it resolved.

Anonimiss, Nov 17, 2021
  4. Eric Ber Win User

Overriding Family Safety by continuously clicking games icon

Microsoft family features icon on taskbar

Hi,

Microsoft Family Safety is a free parental monitoring app to help make it easier to keep your kids safe online. With Family Safety, you can give them some independence but still keep tabs on their computer activities. Family Safety allows you to:

• See which websites your kids have visited, and which apps and games they’ve used
    • Block or allow websites, apps, games, or other content.
    • Limit the amount of time they can spend on the PC

Since you never set up Microsoft family features on your computer, we suggest that you follow the steps on this

link
    to turn off the family settings in Windows 10.

Should you need further assistance, don't hesitate to get back to us.

Eric Ber, Nov 17, 2021
Thema:

Overriding Family Safety by continuously clicking games icon

1. Overriding Family Safety by continuously clicking games icon - Similar Threads - Overriding Family Safety

2. Family safety

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Family safety: Hi I am having several issues with my Microsoft account.1. I was on a family group share but my child is now 17 and I no longer want to monitor his use. How do I make changes so there are no longer parental controls?2. My son is trying to change his email to access account....
  3. Family safety

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Family safety: Hi I am having several issues with my Microsoft account.1. I was on a family group share but my child is now 17 and I no longer want to monitor his use. How do I make changes so there are no longer parental controls?2. My son is trying to change his email to access account....
  4. Family safety

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Family safety: Hi I have just set up my daughter's computer and would like to add the family sharing app. The app is not finding her device. Why is this? Did i need to set up her computer with her own account...
  5. Family Safety

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    Family Safety: Hi there,I am a little puzzled with the Family Settings for Edge, on my own profile, I can use the Cog in Edge for customizing the main page layout, for example removing quick links, content, image/video background, etc...I have enabled Family Safety in our kid profile, so...
  6. Overriding Family Safety by continuously clicking games icon

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Overriding Family Safety by continuously clicking games icon: It is possible to override Microsoft Family Safety so that even when their time is up, someone can continuously click on a games icon multiple times and eventually that game will start up. Have tried switching off/on, resetting, removing from family and adding back. Have...
  7. Overriding Family Safety by continuously clicking games icon

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Overriding Family Safety by continuously clicking games icon: It is possible to override Microsoft Family Safety so that even when their time is up, someone can continuously click on a games icon multiple times and eventually that game will start up. Have tried switching off/on, resetting, removing from family and adding back. Have...
  8. Microsoft Family Safety - Apps and Games

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Microsoft Family Safety - Apps and Games: I am looking at my activity and I see MUSNOTIFICATIONUX.EXE listed under Apps and Games with a run time of 9min. Can someone tell me that the executable is?...
  9. Family Safety.

Family Safety.: I just got my daughter a laptop and added her to my family on Microsoft. How do I change the names of the computers on my account so I can set time limits on just her computer and not mine? The names currently associated with the computers are a bunch of letters and numbers...
  10. Family Safety continually stops working

Family Safety continually stops working: Every month or so, Family Safety will lose its connection with the service, in a manner of speaking. The computer reports no problems: it claims everything is being monitored like normal and all accounts are linked. The Family Safety website shows all restrictions, but no...