Windows 10: Overseas Purchase = nogo - "USA Armed Forces..." failure

Discus and support Overseas Purchase = nogo - "USA Armed Forces..." failure in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; Add Billing Option: via USA... Three "Armed Forces … " options are available. a. USA b. Africa c. Pacific Previously this was not the case. I've... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by Vinarino, Apr 14, 2020.

1. Vinarino Win User

Overseas Purchase = nogo - "USA Armed Forces..." failure

Add Billing Option: via USA...

Three "Armed Forces … " options are available.

a. USA
    b. Africa
    c. Pacific

Previously this was not the case.
    I've purchased from Bahrain.

Currently you pick your local region. But your credit-card is via a USA bank abroad.

Remove your new failed billing-setup by added another failing billing option = catch 22.

Thus the PC I bought from the local economy has an un-Activated Windows 10 Pro.

Moreover, I seek windows 10 Workstation for their new ReFS file system not NTFS.

:)

Vinarino, Apr 14, 2020

2. Purchasing an overseas laptop

I want to purchase a pre-owned Surface Pro 4 and I found a good deal online. Although the owner has said that he bought it in China and the only thing I'd personally need to purchase is a Chinese adapter for the charger.

Now, I'd just like to know whether or not it's okay to purchase it? Not for security reasons but more like software-wise. Would there be any issues in changing the domain language to English? (Despite it has already been factory reset). Would I experience
    difficulties here because it was bought from overseas? etc.

Please get back to me ASAP. I'd really like to know.

***Post moved by the moderator to the appropriate forum category.***

KafalotoFeao, Apr 14, 2020
  3. no service overseas

Hi,

I am on holiday overseas and no service on my phone lumia 650 windows 10.

Do I have to switch on the global mode? How do you do that on windows 10?

Any other suggestion?

Thanks guys

alessssssgalbiati, Apr 14, 2020
  4. Overseas Purchase = nogo - "USA Armed Forces..." failure

N73 - Purchased in USA

I am about to purchase an N73 from the USA and would like to use it on the Italian and Australian networks... Can anyone help here? i dont want to make the purchase if there is an issue.

Thanks in advance...

surferchick---01, Apr 14, 2020
Thema:

Overseas Purchase = nogo - "USA Armed Forces..." failure

1. Overseas Purchase = nogo - "USA Armed Forces..." failure - Similar Threads - Overseas Purchase nogo

2. Unauthorized Login Attempts from Overseas

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Unauthorized Login Attempts from Overseas: I see two unauthorized login attempts recently from Seychelles and China and a couple more from the USA. Does MS automatically block any attempt to login from overseas when there is no history of the user ever having logged in from outside the USA?As a result I have removed...
  3. Video TDR Failure on ARM Processor.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Video TDR Failure on ARM Processor.: Not sure what is going on but for some reason I cannot run Micrsoft Maps on my ThinkPad X13s laptop. That app starts then the screen goes black for a second or two. Today was the first time that I got a "Video TDR Failure" on the blue screen of death, this is still being...
  4. Video TDR Failure on ARM Processor.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Video TDR Failure on ARM Processor.: Not sure what is going on but for some reason I cannot run Micrsoft Maps on my ThinkPad X13s laptop. That app starts then the screen goes black for a second or two. Today was the first time that I got a "Video TDR Failure" on the blue screen of death, this is still being...
  5. My computer's location is stuck in Japan. How do I force it back to USA?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My computer's location is stuck in Japan. How do I force it back to USA?: I have Youtube TV and a Google Account but my computer and cell phone are now indicating the devices are in Japan. Hence, my smart TV with Youtube TV won't work because Google see my cell in Japan. I'm finished with Google as this problem is prevalent throughout the community...
  6. Gifting overseas

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Gifting overseas: Hey there! I'm in the United States and I would love to gift my friend, which lives in the UK now, Minecraft Dungeons on Windows 10 for his birthday. When I clicked on "buy as a gift," I saw that it only works within the United States. Is there a way for me to gift...
  7. A laptop with Windows 10 from overseas.

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    A laptop with Windows 10 from overseas.: So i bought a laptop with Windows 10 when i was in the Netherlands, but i can't seem to fully change to English. The problem is that even after changing everything to english, some control panel menus and other important stuff still display dutch language, such as the...
  8. usa on europa

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    usa on europa: i updated my license of win 10 and i think i bought one for usa! can i change it on europa? because i can't buy nothing from microsoft store https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/usa-on-europa/81f840b9-e2fd-4443-bbd6-e770b40b310b"
  9. Failure of in-app purchases

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Failure of in-app purchases: Is there a fix for in-app purchases in Amazing Wizards (bought in MS store as Amazing Mages-updated to Amazing Wizards in march 2019) app works properly except for purchases which say no longer available. Friends are making purchases on same windows 10 app....
  10. Wifi connectivity overseas problem.

in Windows 10 Customization
    Wifi connectivity overseas problem.: Hi , I have a Surface pro3, windows 10 ( very happy), living in the US, bought in the US, 2-3 years ago. I visit my parents in the UK , once a year. I have difficulties connecting to their Wifi network. FYI, everything is updated, I have airplane mode off, Wi-Fi on,...