Windows 10: Oversize, exploded program windows on Surface Studio 2 with Adobe InDesign

Discus and support Oversize, exploded program windows on Surface Studio 2 with Adobe InDesign in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Am going nuts. When I open Adobe InDesign on my Surface Studio 2, everything's fine until I unsnap it from a corner or side, then the window explodes... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by CarterHooper, Jan 23, 2020.

1. Oversize, exploded program windows on Surface Studio 2 with Adobe InDesign

Am going nuts. When I open Adobe InDesign on my Surface Studio 2, everything's fine until I unsnap it from a corner or side, then the window explodes about 500% off the screen and becomes unusable until I snap it back. I want to work with the program in the middle of the screen and be able to adjust the window. I've tried reinstalling InDesign, it works for a day and then does the same thing. Can anyone help? Using latest Windows 10 and drivers, latest everything.

:)

CarterHooper, Jan 23, 2020
  2. Liezl Fal Win User

Adobe InDesign won't print

Thanks for isolating the issue. Since the concern seems to be on InDesign only, we suggest contacting Adobe about it as well for better assistance.

Regards.

Liezl Fal, Jan 23, 2020
  3. Problem running Adobe InDesign

Hi Nhom,

I realize the inconvenience you are experiencing while running Adobe InDesign on Windows 10. I will certainly help you.

I suggest you to contact Adobe Support for further assistance in this regard. Click on below link:

https://helpx.adobe.com/support.html#/product/indesign

Follow the below link to post your question in Adobe Support Forum:

Adobe InDesign Learn & Support

Kindly let us know if you need any further assistance with Windows. We are happy to assist you.

Vinodh_Kumar V, Jan 23, 2020
  4. Liezl Fal Win User

Oversize, exploded program windows on Surface Studio 2 with Adobe InDesign

Adobe InDesign won't print

Hi Sharon,

We would like to ask for some more information, so we can properly isolate the issue.

• Are you also having an issue in printing out your Office documents (e.g. Word, Excel, Powerpoint)?
    • Or, is the issue isolated on Adobe InDesign only?
    We will wait for your reply.

Regards.

Liezl Fal, Jan 23, 2020
Thema:

Oversize, exploded program windows on Surface Studio 2 with Adobe InDesign

1. Oversize, exploded program windows on Surface Studio 2 with Adobe InDesign - Similar Threads - Oversize exploded program

2. adobe indesign

in Windows 10 Gaming
    adobe indesign: I am unable to install adobe indesign onto my pc. When trying to install I am told that the app is not in the microsoft app store and to change my settings. However there is no instruction on how to change my settings. Please could you help....
  3. adobe indesign

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    adobe indesign: I am unable to install adobe indesign onto my pc. When trying to install I am told that the app is not in the microsoft app store and to change my settings. However there is no instruction on how to change my settings. Please could you help....
  4. adobe indesign

in Windows 10 Customization
  5. Can't upgrade Surface Studio 2 to W11

Can't upgrade Surface Studio 2 to W11: PC HealthCheck says I can, Installation Assistant says no based on processor. According to requirements Surface Studio 2 with i7-7820HQ should meet the requirements. Why is Installation Assistant saying no?...
  6. Installing Windows 11 on a Surface Studio 2.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Installing Windows 11 on a Surface Studio 2.: I downloaded the release ISO to install on my Microsoft Surface Studio2.Although the PC Health Check app promised that "This PC meets Windows 11 requirements" the Windows 11 setup stalled stating that " The processor isn't supported for this version of Windows"This isn't a...
  7. Installing Windows 11 on a Surface Studio 2.

Installing Windows 11 on a Surface Studio 2.: I downloaded the release ISO to install on my Microsoft Surface Studio2.Although the PC Health Check app promised that "This PC meets Windows 11 requirements" the Windows 11 setup stalled stating that " The processor isn't supported for this version of Windows"This isn't a...
  8. Dns_probe issues with a surface studio 2

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Dns_probe issues with a surface studio 2: Ive had this computer for about a year now and its been giving me trouble with internet connection for a few months now. I get a lot of dnsprobe_finished_nxdomain which i midigate by running the netsh winsock reset in the command prompt at least once a day. Ive also changed...
  9. Windows Update 1903 wont run Adobe Photoshop or InDesign

Windows Update 1903 wont run Adobe Photoshop or InDesign: Like everyone else, I was forced to upgrade to this latest version. For the record, I would have been happy to stay at the previous version 1809, or whatever version came on the Surface laptop that I bought just under a year ago. Which is to say, when it's not broke don't fix...
  10. Meet Surface Pro 6, Surface Laptop 2, Surface Studio 2 and Headphones

in Windows 10 News
    Meet Surface Pro 6, Surface Laptop 2, Surface Studio 2 and Headphones: New Surface devices, along with new innovations in Windows and Office 365, offer more performance and productivity across your whole life. Today we are proud to share four new Surface products with the world. Products built for people. We put our hearts and souls into...