Windows 10: Oversized Games window on Windows 10

Discus and support Oversized Games window on Windows 10 in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hiya. I just adjusted desktop font and apps to a larger, readable size. It all worked and looks good. Things are NOT huge. I had to adjust the size of... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Sixfivehigh, Aug 20, 2020.

1. Oversized Games window on Windows 10

Hiya.

I just adjusted desktop font and apps to a larger, readable size. It all worked and looks good. Things are NOT huge. I had to adjust the size of the Google page as it was way to big. That, too, has consistently worked.

However, I went to play an old school game that has been functioning just fine for ages, but the game window was so huge that you could barely see the buttons to click on. Further, there was no cursor visible. Clicking anything didn't make a difference and nothing showed. I've to repeatedly sign out and reboot each time I've tried some suggestion on the Net. None of them have worked. I don't want to go back to the tiny font/icons that were there before.

I'd appreciate any ideas as to how to solve this issue. Thanks! SFH

:)

Sixfivehigh, Aug 20, 2020
  2. Ahhzz Win User

Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Aug 20, 2020
  3. Monk.e83 Win User
    Unlocked Realtek HD Audio Drivers Windows 7 & 8 (With Dolby Digital Live and DTS Interactive)

DTS supported natively by Windows 8/8.1 and it should work on windows 10 too just DDL require to unlock your driver .

Monk.e83, Aug 20, 2020
  4. Delta6326 Win User

Oversized Games window on Windows 10

Delta6326, Aug 20, 2020
Thema:

Oversized Games window on Windows 10

1. Oversized Games window on Windows 10 - Similar Threads - Oversized Games window

2. Oversized dialogue boxes

in Windows 10 Customization
    Oversized dialogue boxes: I have a program for embroidery called Generations. It worked fine on my old laptop Windows 10 but the dialogue boxes are too big on my new laptop and I can't reach any controls like OK. How can I reduce the size of these dialogue boxes? [ATTACH]...
  3. oversized windows apps

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    oversized windows apps: why does windows apps take so much data to be downloaded: like for example Frequency generator app, one app doing one purpose, which is playing specific frequencies, why does it take 85 mb to be downloaded, a same app on my android phone just takes 8 mb...
  4. oversized web sites on monitor

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    oversized web sites on monitor: Since the 1/13/2020 windows 10 update to v. 1909 from 1803 many, many problems have been noted. 1. no matter what site/page I open it overflows the monitor screen. When I minimize it all it does is remove the bottom half of the oversized display. I have checked all display...
  5. Desktop oversizing on TV monitor

Desktop oversizing on TV monitor: I cannot figure out how to adjust the desktop size to display correctly on the big screen Samsung TV that I have plugged to my windows 10 laptop. It is very close, but a smidge too big. Any advice? I have tried all obvious adjustments in settings and control panel....
  6. Lock screen photo oversized since latest Windows 10 update

Lock screen photo oversized since latest Windows 10 update: Windows 10 updated itself on my HP 255 G2 Notebook PC and now the lock screen image is bigger than the screen. It looks like Windows 10 zoomed in on Reshiram's stomach area in the picture rather than just displaying the entire image! I tried going into the lock screen...
  7. correct oversized and undersized fonts

correct oversized and undersized fonts: Words appear to large on desktop and some websites while fonts in word appear too small. How to correct? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/correct-oversized-and-undersized-fonts/8c458072-e289-4a87-a3d8-46c7c1d998d5
  8. Oversize printing

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Oversize printing: Can pages be tiled in Filemaker to print as a larger format https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-hardware/oversize-printing/c5cb478f-f9e1-4621-9e2d-6e3d4d177703
  9. Printing is oversized, live mail, edge.

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Printing is oversized, live mail, edge.: Hello, would like to introduce myself my name is Justin. I am having some troubles printing. We are a company, and 2 of our computers now run windows 10. The problem i am having from Edge, Windows Live Mail. IE pretty much Everything is printing over-sized. Emails is...
  10. Oversized Windows

in Windows 10 Support
    Oversized Windows: Surface Book 3000x2000 resolution @ 200% scaling U2715H external Dell monitor 2560x1440 resolution @ 100% scaling As an example, I'll use PowerPoint 2016. On the clipboard monitor, it displays fine, regardless of what I set scaling at. On the monitor, everything looks...