Windows 10: oversized web sites on monitor

Discus and support oversized web sites on monitor in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Since the 1/13/2020 windows 10 update to v. 1909 from 1803 many, many problems have been noted. 1. no matter what site/page I open it overflows the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by klaro 1590, Feb 3, 2020.

1. oversized web sites on monitor

Since the 1/13/2020 windows 10 update to v. 1909 from 1803 many, many problems have been noted. 1. no matter what site/page I open it overflows the monitor screen. When I minimize it all it does is remove the bottom half of the oversized display. I have checked all display settings which have not been changed from the way they were always set. I am unable to read the right side of a page because it is cut off due to the over large display.

2. Each time I restart the desktop and taskbars are moved to far different places are have disappeared entirely.

3. At each restart alongside the small icon of a pc which I use to open the password box to sign in there is a 'wait' icon which flashes on/off for minutes.

Can someone please advise or suggest how or where to find the online instructions to correct at least these 3 problems?

:)

klaro 1590, Feb 3, 2020
  2. Polarman Win User

Looking for a particular web site ?

I remember seeing this here but i can't find it using the search thingy.

A guy posted a web site that had a comprensive list of all Windows update 32&64. I used to have it in my favorites before i formatted my HD.

Does someone know it?

They suggested a sticky for it but they never did.

Polarman, Feb 3, 2020
  3. Jetster Win User
    Web Site builder

Hey does anyone use a wysiwyg web builder?

I have a friend asking about building a web site/ blog and she has absolutely no technical ability

Suggestions?

Like Wix?

Jetster, Feb 3, 2020
  4. oversized web sites on monitor

Web Site Monitoring

Hi!

I'm trying out the microsoft family web site monitoring feature. My child uses Chrome to access the web. Can Chrome be monitored or only Edge and IE?

Thanks so much!

Best regards,

AL

AubreyLavitoria, Feb 3, 2020
Thema:

oversized web sites on monitor

1. oversized web sites on monitor - Similar Threads - oversized web sites

2. web sites are not loading

in Windows 10 Gaming
    web sites are not loading: Web sites are not loading on my laptop. The circle in the tab just swirls.I use Chrome but have the same problem on Edge.I cleared cache, cookies, etc. I have restarted the computer. Connection is fine.I ran MS Diagnostics. It came up with nothing. I i finished updating some...
  3. closing web site

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    closing web site: DELL OPTIPLEX Why does it take 3 min of constant clicking 3 min or more to finally close it? Thank you https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/closing-web-site/2be7e596-49d2-4640-8c5f-e73f3bef8eee
  4. Disapearing web sites

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Disapearing web sites: If I GO TO 1 , 2, OR, 3, WEB SITES AND THEN GO TO MY PC. WHEN I TRY GOING BACK TO ANY ONE OF THE WEB SITES, THEY ARE ALL GONE. WHY? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/disapearing-web-sites/6993a0ae-99ba-4135-b3ce-4774d5d72257
  5. Foreign web site

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    Foreign web site: How can I access out-of-town websites https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/foreign-web-site/1ad86974-f5f1-4546-82ba-3128dfd666cc
  6. Web Sites Not Found

Web Sites Not Found: Windows 10 Pro 16GB Memory, 500Gb SSD, 3 years old desktop This computer was working great Friday till the afternoon. MS Edge, Google Chrome cannot display web pages. It is connected to the network can print to network printer and access another computer. It...
  7. web site

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    web site: i went to a website and there address does not exist how do they keep operateing Thank you https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/web-site/dccdf822-e964-4953-9e97-24c91beab5cd
  8. Desktop oversizing on TV monitor

in Windows 10 Customization
    Desktop oversizing on TV monitor: I cannot figure out how to adjust the desktop size to display correctly on the big screen Samsung TV that I have plugged to my windows 10 laptop. It is very close, but a smidge too big. Any advice? I have tried all obvious adjustments in settings and control panel....
  9. web site loading

web site loading: my children played with my desk top and for some reason facebook will not load properly. all other web pages load only facebook has this problem however, facebook works fine on my phone and Ipad?...
  10. web site secure

in Windows 10 Customization
    web site secure: Hello, Across the top where the web address is I see site not secure, It happens on outlook.com and several others. Any suggestions or help as to why this happens? Thank you...