Windows 10: Overwatch Black Screen on startup or launch [Fix]

Discus and support Overwatch Black Screen on startup or launch [Fix] in Windows 10 News to solve the problem; [IMG]Are you facing a black screen issue in Overwatch on your Windows PC? As reported by some Overwatch users, they keep getting a black screen... Discussion in 'Windows 10 News' started by WinClub, Apr 5, 2023.

1. WinClub New Member

Overwatch Black Screen on startup or launch [Fix]

Overwatch Black Screen on startup or launch [Fix] [​IMG]
    Are you facing a black screen issue in Overwatch on your Windows PC? As reported by some Overwatch users, they keep getting a black screen whenever they launch the game. At the same time, some users have complained that they experience a black screen suddenly during gameplay. This issue could be triggered due to outdated […]

This article Overwatch Black Screen on startup or launch [Fix] first appeared on TheWindowsClub.com.

read more...

WinClub, Apr 5, 2023
  2. Arul_D Win User

Black Screen on Startup

Hello,

Could you please answer few questions:

• When you say “Now, nothing is on my desktop” what exactly are you referring to?

• Are you getting black screen after Sign in?
    If you are getting black screen after sign in, I would suggest you to follow the steps mentioned in the below help article and check if it helps.

Troubleshoot black screen problems

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-in/windows-10/troubleshoot-black-screen-problems

Hope this helps in resolving the issue. If the issue persists, do get back to us. We will be happy to assist you.

Arul_D, Apr 5, 2023
  3. FreeBooter, Apr 5, 2023
  4. Pavan_N Win User

Black screen at initial startup, no cursor

Hi,

I appreciate the troubleshooting steps you have tried to resolve the issue. I suggest you to refer the link below and follow the troubleshooting steps suggested and check the status of the issue.

Troubleshoot black screen problems

Thank you.

Pavan_N, Apr 5, 2023
Thema:

1. Overwatch Black Screen on startup or launch [Fix] - Similar Threads - Overwatch Black Screen

2. how to fix Black screen on game launch

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    how to fix Black screen on game launch: Every time I load a game my screen goes black here's the most i can describe of the problem. I launch my pc and everything is working fine i go into browsers even start streaming and everything is fine when i load games like Minecraft or Fortnite before it gets to the loading...
  3. how to fix Black screen on game launch

in Windows 10 Gaming
    how to fix Black screen on game launch: Every time I load a game my screen goes black here's the most i can describe of the problem. I launch my pc and everything is working fine i go into browsers even start streaming and everything is fine when i load games like Minecraft or Fortnite before it gets to the loading...
  4. how to fix Black screen on game launch

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Overwatch 2 not launching or opening on PC

in Windows 10 News
    Overwatch 2 not launching or opening on PC: [ATTACH]If Overwatch 2 is not launching or opening on your Windows 11/10 PC, here is a full guide to help you fix the launch issues. Overwatch 2 is a first-person shooter video game developed and published by Blizzard Entertainment. It has just recently launched and is...
  6. Black screen on startup

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Black screen on startup: Whenever I login to my pc, things like discord and steam run on start, and then after about 30 seconds, the screen goes black, and the only way I can get it back to normal is by using the record video shortcut with the Radeon program that came with my GPU submitted by...
  7. Screen blacks out whenever I play Overwatch :

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Screen blacks out whenever I play Overwatch :: I received my NZXT Starter Pro last week. I play Overwatch everyday. Every few days, right when actual game is about to begin, my screen will black out, and it'll make this humming noise. The computer is still running. This has happened three times already. What should I do?...
  8. Black screen on startup.

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Black screen on startup.: This isn't a major problem, but a minor nuisance. When I restart my laptop not including fast startups or waking from sleep mode there's a black screen that appears after the Windows logo. The only way to bypass it is by closing and reopening my laptop. I think on the black...
  9. Black Screen On Startup

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Black Screen On Startup: When I turn on the computer it opens the forst boot-up screen/splash screen but then goes black. I can't see nor access anything. I've tried system restores and resets but still black....
  10. Black screen on startup

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Black screen on startup: Idk how this happened, but my pc is fucked. Updated it last night. After the update, I didn't bother using it cuz I wanted to sleep. I used the 'update and shutdown' button from start. Then, this morning, my pc decided to remove the update and then after that I tried using...