Overwritten my profile documents while fixing temporary profile issue

Discus and support Overwritten my profile documents while fixing temporary profile issue in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; Hi, I had temporary profile issue after update. I used this guide (Youve been signed in with a temporary profile - Fix Tutorial | Windows 8 Help... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by razzinos, Jul 6, 2018.

1. razzinos Win User

Hi,
    I had temporary profile issue after update.
    I used this guide (Youve been signed in with a temporary profile - Fix Tutorial | Windows 8 Help Forums) but probably I did something wrong in regedit.
    My profile was recreated in the same folder /users/ but all the old profile settings and documents are gone.

I attempted to use system restore but it fails every time with different errors(antivirus,corrupted disc and so on)

My latest file backup is from January *Banghead

Any help is appreciated,thanks.

:)

razzinos, Jul 6, 2018
  2. Pilotsean Win User

Fix You've been signed in with a temporary profile in Windows 10  

Hello I went to try to follow the instructions here to fix the temp profile issue I am having with Windows ten after upgrading from 7 a few months ago and I got to the step of the registry ....I don't see the user profile lists as in your pictures I see the below items in my pictures which look completely different then yours. I don't want to miss anything up as I have both of my baby's last three years of pictures on the laptop that I need to get to. Please help!

Overwritten my profile documents while fixing temporary profile issue [​IMG]

Pilotsean, Jul 6, 2018
  3. mrgeek Win User
    mrgeek, Jul 6, 2018
  4. lainey Win User

Fix You've been signed in with a temporary profile in Windows 10  

I've followed your steps and there's no profile list. Am trying to fix for my sister. Brink please can you help

lainey, Jul 6, 2018
Thema:

1. Overwritten my profile documents while fixing temporary profile issue - Similar Threads - Overwritten profile documents

2. about admin profile

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    about admin profile: when i run any thing as admin it asks me a password and when i enters it can't run as admin pleas help me Moved from: Windows / Windows 10 / Windows update, recovery, & backup...
  3. Retrive Deleted Office Profile Files

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Retrive Deleted Office Profile Files: How do I retrieve deleted profile records? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-update/retrive-deleted-office-profile-files/36e55dd1-20ad-47f7-9a8c-9eb501547d35
  4. ICC colour profiles

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    ICC colour profiles: I want to remove a yellowish tint from my laptop screen - LG Display LP173WF4-SPF5 I have added a few ICC profiles but the colours look exactly the same, is this possible with laptop screens or is it just for monitors?...
  5. about admin profile

about admin profile: when i run any thing as admin it asks me a password and when i enters it can't run as admin pleas help me https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-update/about-admin-profile/94d48730-e289-4ed8-838f-b9c5ea54998c
  6. Trick Win10 into using existing profile at a different profile-path -- Is it possible?

in Windows 10 Customization
    Trick Win10 into using existing profile at a different profile-path -- Is it possible?: Following some rather clumsy warranty work on my laptop, I want to transform 'C:\Users\acer' into 'C:\Users\mark' so that, at the end of the day, there's only one account & one profile. I can imagine this method: Copy 'C:\Users\acer' to (new) 'C:\Users\mark', Change the...
  7. Drive Letters, will they be overwritten or reassigned?

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Drive Letters, will they be overwritten or reassigned?: Hey Everyone, Good day to all of you! I bought 2 new 3tb WD My Books that I will getting next week. First, the two that I have currently have a Drive letter of E and F. I am doing a wipe and a clean install of Windows 10 pro x64 once I get the new drives. After the wipe...
  8. How to recover data from non-overwritten blocks and sectors?

in Windows 10 Support
    How to recover data from non-overwritten blocks and sectors?: Hi Guys, I beg you help me to save my life. If I can't recover I DEFINITELY LOSE MY JOB. I have a notebook with 250GB SSD. It had 2 main GPT partition; Local Disk C and Local Disk D. First one size was 100GB for Windows 10 and the next one was 140GB for storing some...
  9. $WINDOWS.~BT overwritten

$WINDOWS.~BT overwritten: I had the windows bt folder, it was stuck at 57 mb, so i tried installing windows 10 using the software downloaded from the following link( Windows 10 ISO ). When I ran the software it gave me an error(Something Happened) and it created a new windows bt folder(the new folder...
  10. How to keep regedit changes from being overwritten on startup?

in Windows 10 Support
    How to keep regedit changes from being overwritten on startup?: In a nutshell, the situation is that I have a Dell business PC with UEFI enabled and set up to only display logon for the last logged in user, who had been the only user on the machine before she was let go; as a side note, this user does not appear when running 'net user'...