Windows 10: "ovladaci panely"

Discus and support "ovladaci panely" in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; In localized windows 10 (czech localization, the short form of the czech is "CZ"), the name of Control panel is "Ovládací panely" So, when I click the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by wiseman, May 27, 2019.

1. wiseman Win User

"ovladaci panely"

In localized windows 10 (czech localization, the short form of the czech is "CZ"), the name of Control panel is "Ovládací panely"

So, when I click the Start icon and write "obvladaci panely" , then windows DOES NOT offer me Ovládací panely/Control panel.
    So it is error: because in localised environment, ecspecialy in all computer industry in Czech language, there were always (from the very begining of computers) the letters without "interpunction" ("ˇ" or "´") used as replacement for the letters with interpunction.
    E.g. this pairs č/c, š/s, ř/r, ý/y or ž/z must be take as reciprocally equal in all the textual processing, like searching (what is this case).

So, what to set or patch in w10 to obtain the right behaviour?

Or will it be repaired early?

Thnx

:)

wiseman, May 27, 2019

2. preview/details pane in explorer

Hi,

Setting the Preview pane to show or hide in File Explorer will apply to all folders. If you wish to hide the Preview pane in File Explorer, we suggest that you follow the steps below:

• Open File Explorer.
    • Tap on View tab.
    • Click Preview Pane to view/hide it.

We would appreciate it if you could get back to us and provide us your feedback.

Michael Gall, May 27, 2019
  3. Preview pane is not available while viewing the pictures

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query on Microsoft Community.

To assist you better, I would like to know the file format of the image that you would like to see in preview pane.

If the preview pane doesn’t appear, I suggest you to follow the steps and check if that helps to resolve the issue.

• Open the folder where the images are located.

• Click on View option at the top and choose
      Preview pane.

• Now you will be able to see the images on the Preview pane.
    Hope the information helps. Let us know if you need further assistance. We will be happy to help.

Thank you.

Krishna Prasobh V, May 27, 2019
  4. Eclassbud Win User

"ovladaci panely"

Video in the preview pane

Aileen,

Thank you so much for your reply.

What I really need to know is how get the video to play in the preview pane. Prior to Windows 10, this worked wonderfully and was an asset. Now, it requires making changes to the Windows registry - not recommended due to the enormous amount of issues with
    Windows 10.

Any other suggestions?

Eclassbud, May 27, 2019
Thema:

"ovladaci panely"

1. "ovladaci panely" - Similar Threads - ovladaci panely

2. Shortcuts not showing in Navigation pane of WIN10 and above they way it did in older O/S

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Shortcuts not showing in Navigation pane of WIN10 and above they way it did in older O/S: After Windows 10 was released the O/S stopped using Favorites also known as Links in the Navigation pane of file explorer and replaced it with Quick access.The issue with Quick Access is that it won't show the link if the linked folder is hidden. It would go away after the...
  3. Shortcuts not showing in Navigation pane of WIN10 and above they way it did in older O/S

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Shortcuts not showing in Navigation pane of WIN10 and above they way it did in older O/S: After Windows 10 was released the O/S stopped using Favorites also known as Links in the Navigation pane of file explorer and replaced it with Quick access.The issue with Quick Access is that it won't show the link if the linked folder is hidden. It would go away after the...
  4. Shortcuts not showing in Navigation pane of WIN10 and above they way it did in older O/S

in Windows 10 Customization
  5. Windows Explorer Navigation Pane left side bar is very slow with recent items on Favorites...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows Explorer Navigation Pane left side bar is very slow with recent items on Favorites...: Windows Explorer Navigation Pane left side bar is very slow with recent items on slow IO devicesi.e. network drive.It shows nothing including fast physical drives until the IO device containing recent file/dirs responds.It should display only items from slow devices later,...
  6. Windows Explorer Navigation Pane left side bar is very slow with recent items on Favorites...

Windows Explorer Navigation Pane left side bar is very slow with recent items on Favorites...: Windows Explorer Navigation Pane left side bar is very slow with recent items on slow IO devicesi.e. network drive.It shows nothing including fast physical drives until the IO device containing recent file/dirs responds.It should display only items from slow devices later,...
  7. Why I can't view documents in preview pane?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why I can't view documents in preview pane?: I really need this function because I'm working with documents that need to upload. This function will save my time, rather than I need to open the file just to see the title. Please help me. Thank you....
  8. Why I can't view documents in preview pane?

Why I can't view documents in preview pane?: I really need this function because I'm working with documents that need to upload. This function will save my time, rather than I need to open the file just to see the title. Please help me. Thank you....
  9. Why I can't view documents in preview pane?

in Windows 10 Customization
  10. The details pane on file explorer update sucks.

The details pane on file explorer update sucks.: I used to be able to highlight 79 photos at once and add a comment that would apply to all 79 photos. Now? NO I followed anther thread concerning this issue but the old "fixes" don't seem to work anymore. Is there anything that can be done to reverse this annoying "update". I...