Windows 10: OVOKeys microsoft reseller company?

Discus and support OVOKeys microsoft reseller company? in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; Hello thereOVOKeys, which sells official Microsoft licenses, claims to be an Official Microsoft Reseller, is this true?Quotation: "Our Company is an... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by Yepkoo, Oct 26, 2021.

1. Yepkoo Win User

OVOKeys microsoft reseller company?

Hello thereOVOKeys, which sells official Microsoft licenses, claims to be an Official Microsoft Reseller, is this true?Quotation: "Our Company is an authorised Microsoft Reseller. You can check our partner status - our identification number is 6349519. We are able all our goods Microsoft and Adobe in bulk at CSP reselling partnerships. Being registered as authorised resellers we operate in full legality of the operations at force."https://www.ovokeys.com/products/microsoft-windows-10-professional-retail-key-global?pr_prod_strat=collection_fallback&pr_rec_pid=6616466620605&pr_ref_pid=

:)

Yepkoo, Oct 26, 2021
  2. D_o_S Win User

Company merging on the horizon

The Inq. talks about some major company merging that could take place this summer. What is likely to happen is summarized in the following list:

• eBay is in talks with Microsoft and Yahoo regarding cooperation and perhaps even a combination
    • Oracle, SAP and perhaps Novell might be "up to something"
    • Telecoms will surely continue to be a big source of deal-making and not just through attempts to build scale and geographic coverage. Deals such as Sky-Easynet and eBay-Skype suggest that combinations of services could be the way forward.
    • Sun might be bought by Fujitsu Siemens, HP or Dell
    Source: The Inq

D_o_S, Oct 26, 2021
  3. ReSeller of Microsoft products

Hi

I did a search for Office products and Windows operating system and came across this site: Store Home.

Are they a legal reseller of Microsoft products?

I don't want to buy anything that is not a legal copy.

RobertLeaverton, Oct 26, 2021
  4. OVOKeys microsoft reseller company?

Reselling PC with Windows 10Pro factory OEM

Hello

I have to resell well established brand name PCs with factory preinstalled OEM Windows 10 Pro to foreign company that do some customization to that PCs, and after that the foreign company will resell this PCs to a government customer in my country. PCs actually
    do not leave the country. Are there any Microsoft restrictions regarding this process. The factory preinstalled OEM licensed Win10Pro is not moved or intact in any way during the process.

Thanks

Krume Matov, Oct 26, 2021
Thema:

OVOKeys microsoft reseller company?

1. OVOKeys microsoft reseller company? - Similar Threads - OVOKeys microsoft reseller

2. How can I know what are the official Microsoft resellers and if the reseller has an ESD...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How can I know what are the official Microsoft resellers and if the reseller has an ESD...: Basically what the title says I am from Portugal and I would like to know what are the official resellers in here. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-can-i-know-what-are-the-official-microsoft/adafd99b-1a9d-4e30-9961-22d8039e58d2
  3. How can I know what are the official Microsoft resellers and if the reseller has an ESD...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How can I know what are the official Microsoft resellers and if the reseller has an ESD...: Basically what the title says I am from Portugal and I would like to know what are the official resellers in here. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-can-i-know-what-are-the-official-microsoft/adafd99b-1a9d-4e30-9961-22d8039e58d2
  4. Reseller License

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Reseller License: Hi,We are an Indirect Reseller with Microsoft CSP and have also partnered with TechData and Ingram Micro US. We are looking forward to reselling Microsoft Windows 10, 11, Office 2019, Office 2021 licenses on our website. TechData and Ingram Micro US are our distributors.We...
  5. Reseller License

Reseller License: Hi,We are an Indirect Reseller with Microsoft CSP and have also partnered with TechData and Ingram Micro US. We are looking forward to reselling Microsoft Windows 10, 11, Office 2019, Office 2021 licenses on our website. TechData and Ingram Micro US are our distributors.We...
  6. Reseller License

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
  7. OVOKeys microsoft reseller company?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    OVOKeys microsoft reseller company?: Hello thereOVOKeys, which sells official Microsoft licenses, claims to be an Official Microsoft Reseller, is this true?Quotation: "Our Company is an authorised Microsoft Reseller. You can check our partner status - our identification number is 6349519. We are able all our...
  8. OVOKeys microsoft reseller company?

OVOKeys microsoft reseller company?: Hello thereOVOKeys, which sells official Microsoft licenses, claims to be an Official Microsoft Reseller, is this true?Quotation: "Our Company is an authorised Microsoft Reseller. You can check our partner status - our identification number is 6349519. We are able all our...
  9. Microsoft Certified Reseller List

Microsoft Certified Reseller List: Where can I find a list of Microsoft Certified Resellers? Is "Gotkeynow" a Certified Reseller? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/microsoft-certified-reseller-list/fae24cb6-6c01-420b-b2c4-b215be15ae8b
  10. Reselling OEM USB

Reselling OEM USB: Hello, Not sure if this is the right place to ask. I recently found an electronics supplier that offers Windows 10 OEM USB Flash drives for relatively low prices https://www.voltekk.com/collections/computer-software/products/microsoft-windows-10-pro-usb-flash-drive-english....