Windows 10: ow to send photos with windows 10 email?

Discus and support ow to send photos with windows 10 email? in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; how to send photos https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/ow-to-send-photos-with-windows-10-email/3b8b7abe-91dc-4691-9e85-9002c67a9d21 Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by christlvlahos, May 10, 2019.

1. ow to send photos with windows 10 email?

how to send photos

:)

christlvlahos, May 10, 2019
  2. CargoX Win User

Windows 7 Will Not Include Email, Photo and Movie Programs

I think people missed that MS did not say "Internet" in the program list. Just Email, Photo, Movie.

CargoX, May 10, 2019
  3. Removing email sugesstion for sending photos

Hi,

I'm posting this because I'm nearly going nuts every time I send a captured photo by using my N86's built in photo sending option (I view the image and in the toolbar
    select Send with the envelope icon).

I choose to send my photo by email, and when I get to entering the email adress, I get 2 suggestions for email adresses - my old email adress and my new one. This is annoying because I quite often by accident pick the old email adress (the adresses are almost
    the same) from the list and can't understand why I don't receive my photo, until I check and find out I sent it to the wrong adress :smileysurprised:

Is there some way to remove these suggestions? And how?

Hope some of you here can help - thanx in advance.

/MinnieMax

Minniemax---01, May 10, 2019
  4. ow to send photos with windows 10 email?

windows 10 photo app will not send photos via email

Hi Jean,

To guide you in the right direction, let us know the following:

• How exactly are you trying to share photos from photos app? Please explain step by step.

• As you mentioned, "I am given the option to email the photos with my Gmail account", but via which app are you getting this option? Is it via Windows 10 Mail App?

• If yes, then have you configured your Gmail account in Windows 10 Mail App?
    Help us with the required information, to assist you further.

Regards,

Syed Abdul Jabbar, May 10, 2019
Thema:

ow to send photos with windows 10 email?

1. ow to send photos with windows 10 email? - Similar Threads - send photos email

2. Can no longer send photos with Microsoft Photos via email

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can no longer send photos with Microsoft Photos via email: I used to be able to share photos that are opened with Microsoft Photos by directly sending with email. But just since the past several months ago, I was not able to do so. I will need to attached the photo file via DropBox and then send via email. Please advise what may be...
  3. Can no longer send photos with Microsoft Photos via email

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Can no longer send photos with Microsoft Photos via email: I used to be able to share photos that are opened with Microsoft Photos by directly sending with email. But just since the past several months ago, I was not able to do so. I will need to attached the photo file via DropBox and then send via email. Please advise what may be...
  4. Can't send emails with Windows 10

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Can't send emails with Windows 10: Since I upgraded to Windows 10, I just get an error message saying that the connection to the outgoing server was lost in the middle of the transaction. I have checked the settings and they're correct. I have disabled the anti virus software but still no joy. Any ideas?...
  5. How do I access photos in photos app in windows 10 to send as an attachment with an email

How do I access photos in photos app in windows 10 to send as an attachment with an email: How do I access my photos in the photos app in windows 10 to send as an attachment with an email . https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-access-photos-in-photos-app-in-windows-10/c54ec09e-9926-4566-8874-3a7838310c9a
  6. Cannot send photos in emails

in Windows 10 Customization
    Cannot send photos in emails: Cannot send photos in emails or post photos on Facebook. I am using Windows 10 on a Dell All in One. Any reconemdations on how the fix would be appreciated Thanks...
  7. cannot send emails windows 10

cannot send emails windows 10: cannot send emails windows 10 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cannot-send-emails-windows-10/511a5d29-dfe7-4928-a9ed-0bb992440243
  8. errors sending emails windows 10

in Windows 10 Customization
    errors sending emails windows 10: This is a very frustrating problem I have picked up. When I go to type or send an email I get this error message flashing at the top of the email. It becomes impossible to send. There are times when the problem disappears and I can send without hinderance. I have noticed that...
  9. windows 10 -emails not sending

windows 10 -emails not sending: This is the message I received from Windows "We weren't able to send this message, so we've put it in your Drafts folder. Before you try sending it again, you can check to see if the address is correct and that no attachments are too large". I have sent a test email to...
  10. Sending photos in email

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Sending photos in email: I'm trying to send some photos as attachments to a gmail message. I have not been able to find how to do it in Windows 10. Can someone help me, please? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/sending-photos-in-email/02e2c64f-8a37-485e-9058-25b81c0bf0ca