Windows 10: ow to stop Microsoft common language runtime native compiler from using 60% of my cpu

Discus and support ow to stop Microsoft common language runtime native compiler from using 60% of my cpu in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; help me pls FRST.txtAddition.txt... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by malpa925, Dec 1, 2023.

1. malpa925 Win User

ow to stop Microsoft common language runtime native compiler from using 60% of my cpu

help me pls FRST.txtAddition.txt

:)

malpa925, Dec 1, 2023
  2. wingpc1 Win User

Microsoft common language runtime native compiler high cpu

Every time I boot into windows, Microsoft common language runtime native compiler starts running and takes high cpu. It appears a while after I stop it in task manager and if I don't stop it, more such task will appear (up to 8 instances).

I read these threads and would like to try this method as well, but it seems external assistance is needed.

Redirecting

Redirecting

Here are my two logs for the process

FRST.txt

Addition.txt

Please help. Thank you.

wingpc1, Dec 1, 2023
  3. LenP500 Win User
    Microsoft Common Language Runtime native compiler high cpu usage

Hi Sherry,

I've installed the latest Microsoft updates and performed a clean boot. My computer still has the same issues. In clean boot mode, Microsoft Common Language Runtime native compiler and Windows Host Processes (Rundll32) are still running constantly and using
    up lots of CPU. Windows Backup is also still failing with error code 0x80780166.

What steps should I take now?

Len

LenP500, Dec 1, 2023
  4. ow to stop Microsoft common language runtime native compiler from using 60% of my cpu

How to stop 'Microsoft common language runtime native compiler' using 100% of my CPU?

The operation 'Microsoft common language runtime native compiler' is using up 100% of my CPU.

The file it takes me to when i click on open file location is a file called 'ngen.exe'

Thomas Bravin, Dec 1, 2023
Thema:

ow to stop Microsoft common language runtime native compiler from using 60% of my cpu

1. ow to stop Microsoft common language runtime native compiler from using 60% of my cpu - Similar Threads - stop Microsoft common

2. Microsoft common language runtime native compiler using 90% of my CPU

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Microsoft common language runtime native compiler using 90% of my CPU: Whenever I turn my laptop on my CPU immediately jumps up to 90% because of this process. Whenever I end task it starts back up again in seconds. I'm not sure how to fix this I've already tried a couple of suggestions. My Windows Defender also shows me this ,,Threat blocked''...
  3. Microsoft common language runtime native compiler using 90% of my CPU

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Microsoft common language runtime native compiler using 90% of my CPU: Whenever I turn my laptop on my CPU immediately jumps up to 90% because of this process. Whenever I end task it starts back up again in seconds. I'm not sure how to fix this I've already tried a couple of suggestions. My Windows Defender also shows me this ,,Threat blocked''...
  4. 'Microsoft common language runtime native compiler' using 100% of my CPU

'Microsoft common language runtime native compiler' using 100% of my CPU: Split from this thread. Hello, chould you help me with a fix list as well?Farbar logs^Here is my files https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/microsoft-common-language-runtime-native-compiler/9e2fc4a4-5082-41e4-b965-da3d67a17bf0
  5. 'Microsoft common language runtime native compiler' using 80% of my CPU

'Microsoft common language runtime native compiler' using 80% of my CPU: Split from this thread. Please fix the problem of using 80% of CPU "Microsoft common language runtime native compiler"Addition.txtFRST.txtThank you,...
  6. 'Microsoft common language runtime native compiler' using 80% of my CPU

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    'Microsoft common language runtime native compiler' using 80% of my CPU: Split from this thread. Please fix the problem of using 80% of CPU "Microsoft common language runtime native compiler"Addition.txtFRST.txtThank you,...
  7. 'Microsoft common language runtime native compiler' using 80% of my CPU

in Windows 10 Gaming
  8. ow to stop Microsoft common language runtime native compiler from using 60% of my cpu

in Windows 10 Gaming
    ow to stop Microsoft common language runtime native compiler from using 60% of my cpu: help me pls FRST.txtAddition.txt https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/ow-to-stop-microsoft-common-language-runtime/fb997dd1-f371-4b46-820f-5e9221cff35f
  9. ow to stop Microsoft common language runtime native compiler from using 60% of my cpu

ow to stop Microsoft common language runtime native compiler from using 60% of my cpu: help me pls FRST.txtAddition.txt https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/ow-to-stop-microsoft-common-language-runtime/fb997dd1-f371-4b46-820f-5e9221cff35f
  10. Microsoft common language runtime native compiler CPU usage

Microsoft common language runtime native compiler CPU usage: HelloI have issue from Service ==> Microsoft common language runtime native compiler it take 80% CPUPlease Help I try Download Fixlist.txt But Link is Empty...