Windows 10: OWA and bottom toolbar in message

Discus and support OWA and bottom toolbar in message in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; OWA does not have bottom toolbar in editing message. Customizing Actions Settings doesn't have Toolbar section any more.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Miroslav Mazurek1, Mar 17, 2023.

1. OWA and bottom toolbar in message

OWA does not have bottom toolbar in editing message. Customizing Actions Settings doesn't have Toolbar section any more.

:)

Miroslav Mazurek1, Mar 17, 2023
  2. fussybob Win User

IE11 Google Toolbar no auto search suggestions, no search history?

Since the last Win 10 update my Google Toolbar won't list any search suggestions as I type and there is no search history listed. The Google tool bar will allow a search, but after a few searches no search history shows and no "clear search" button is listed either.

I have turnd on "Suggest searches as you type", and "store search histroy on my computer" in the Google Toolbar options.

Any suggestions to fix this?

fussybob, Mar 17, 2023
  3. Why OWA showing "Loading"

I am running MS Exchange 2013. Recently I have been able to open OWA on all browsers until I noticed that I can no longer open OWA in Chrome or Internet Exlporer.

1. In Chrome it is showing a blank page with a tab tile "Loading", but it will not display anything.
    2. In Internet Explorer it is showing broken messages with "X", it is not displaying properly.
    Recently I been able to open it properly on Internet Explorer and Firefox only (On Chrome, after login, it was showing a blank page with the title of my "Outlook username"). Then I followed this
    and run UpdateCas.ps1 as instructed that is when it began to show "Loading" in Chrome (Number Above). I checked my SSL Certificates as some have suggested, they are set to "Microsoft
    Exchange".

How do I solve this problem? Any link with possible solutions is appreciated.

NationChirara, Mar 17, 2023
  4. ghaikal Win User

OWA and bottom toolbar in message

Exchange (OWA) access with Nokia Messaging

Can you please tell us how did you configure OWA on Nokia messaging, because as from Nokia support team , OWA is not supported in Nokia messaging !

Please advice.

Thanks

ghaikal, Mar 17, 2023
Thema:

OWA and bottom toolbar in message

1. OWA and bottom toolbar in message - Similar Threads - OWA bottom toolbar

2. Some of my bottom toolbar icon disappear

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Some of my bottom toolbar icon disappear: Sometimes when a start up my laptop there are three icons on the quick start toolbar missing, its always the the same three icons although im still able to use the blank spaces to open up the apps ie ebay. I have been able to restore these icons in the past i have forgotten...
  3. Some of my bottom toolbar icon disappear

in Windows 10 Customization
    Some of my bottom toolbar icon disappear: Sometimes when a start up my laptop there are three icons on the quick start toolbar missing, its always the the same three icons although im still able to use the blank spaces to open up the apps ie ebay. I have been able to restore these icons in the past i have forgotten...
  4. How to remove bottom toolbar in photos

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to remove bottom toolbar in photos: There's a bottom toolbar now that crams the photo even more, and there isn't the option to resize to window anymore. Is there any way I can go back? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-remove-bottom-toolbar-in-photos/c7a5f30f-5b4d-49e9-b1a6-93e795553f55
  5. How to remove bottom toolbar in photos

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How to remove bottom toolbar in photos: There's a bottom toolbar now that crams the photo even more, and there isn't the option to resize to window anymore. Is there any way I can go back? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-remove-bottom-toolbar-in-photos/c7a5f30f-5b4d-49e9-b1a6-93e795553f55
  6. OWA and bottom toolbar in message

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    OWA and bottom toolbar in message: OWA does not have bottom toolbar in editing message. Customizing Actions Settings doesn't have Toolbar section any more. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/owa-and-bottom-toolbar-in-message/3be2bb39-379c-491f-84d5-e11840b7595d
  7. OWA and bottom toolbar in message

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    OWA and bottom toolbar in message: OWA does not have bottom toolbar in editing message. Customizing Actions Settings doesn't have Toolbar section any more. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/owa-and-bottom-toolbar-in-message/3be2bb39-379c-491f-84d5-e11840b7595d
  8. Toolbar on left but Windows Button at bottom

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Toolbar on left but Windows Button at bottom: [ATTACH] See this thread (now locked) https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/3kptq9/flip_taskbar_order_i_want_to_put_the_taskbar_on/ I want the same - on the left is nice but after years of start being bottom left if would make the change easier to make if I could...
  9. Search no longer working in bottom toolbar

in Windows 10 Support
    Search no longer working in bottom toolbar: I used to be able to type a filename in the Cortana/Search box in the bottom toolbar and would be given the option to open the file location or the file. following a recent update this no longer works - it only displays Internet explorer suggestions. Any ideas anyone how this...
  10. Large space between icons on bottom toolbar

in Windows 10 Support
    Large space between icons on bottom toolbar: Instead of the icons being right next to each other on my bottom toolbar, there is about a one inch gap between them; anyway to get them to be right next to each other, the way they always have been? thanks! 7019