Windows 10: Own Minecraft Bedrock Edition on Xbox One, won't let me install/says I haven't purchased it...

Discus and support Own Minecraft Bedrock Edition on Xbox One, won't let me install/says I haven't purchased it... in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; I own Minecraft Windows 10/Bedrock Edition on my Xbox One, and my friends own the same game on their Xbox and it allows them to install it and play it... Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by KatlynKocourek, Feb 26, 2019.

1. Own Minecraft Bedrock Edition on Xbox One, won't let me install/says I haven't purchased it...

I own Minecraft Windows 10/Bedrock Edition on my Xbox One, and my friends own the same game on their Xbox and it allows them to install it and play it on their PC as well when they link their Xbox account. For some reason, it will not let me install the game on my PC. It's not listed in My Games on the app, and on the Microsoft Store, it says that I have to buy it even though I own the game. I've also tried going into the my downloads tab in the Microsoft Store and finding the game there, but when I click on it from there, it gives me the option to install the game but only to install it on the Xbox in my house. I'd greatly appreciate some help here because I've tried everything I can to play the title I paid for on my PC. Thanks.

:)

KatlynKocourek, Feb 26, 2019
  2. mr2meows Win User

Minecraft Bedrock Edition .exe file location

im trying to make a folder that has two .bat files where one launches minecraft java edition and the other launches bedrock edition but i can't find the .exe file for bedrock edition

mr2meows, Feb 26, 2019
  3. RebomiYT Win User
    Bedrock Minecraft On Windows 10

I Wondering How Old I Need To Be To Download Bedrock Minecraft I Have Used Two Codes From My Two Minecraft Java Edition Accounts To Redeem

Bedrock But Both Say I'm Not Old Enough The Rating is 10+ and im 10 soooooo... ummm How old do i have to be or is this just an error?

RebomiYT, Feb 26, 2019
  4. tops Win User

Own Minecraft Bedrock Edition on Xbox One, won't let me install/says I haven't purchased it...

Skype won´t wok in 17063

Skype Won´t work... games won´t work...

Making backup and re-format...

Maybe I Install a Windows 7 again, At least, all of my games run smoothly ...Sadness!!

*Banghead

Thema:

Own Minecraft Bedrock Edition on Xbox One, won't let me install/says I haven't purchased it...

1. Own Minecraft Bedrock Edition on Xbox One, won't let me install/says I haven't purchased it... - Similar Threads - Own Minecraft Bedrock

2. Xbox Minecraft Bedrock --> Minecraft Windows 10

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Xbox Minecraft Bedrock --> Minecraft Windows 10: I Have Minecraft Bedrock On My Xbox One But Would Like To Get Minecraft Windows 10 Edition As Its The Same. Is Their Anyway To Get It For Free (LEGALLY)....
  3. No Sound in Minecraft Windows 10. (Bedrock Edition)

in Windows 10 Gaming
    No Sound in Minecraft Windows 10. (Bedrock Edition): I've Been recently playing Minecraft with friends and got the Minecraft on windows. I have it on my phone as well, but it works just fine on it. My sound in the game is raised to 100 on both slides, still no sound though. I checked my volume mixer and it doesn't recognize it...
  4. Minecraft won't let me play full edition

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Minecraft won't let me play full edition: I have Minecraft for Windows 10 and I already had the free trial version installed before I bought the full version but now it won't let me play the full game. I'm stuck on the free trial. Can anybody help?...
  5. I own minecraft on xbox one but I can't download it on pc

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I own minecraft on xbox one but I can't download it on pc: so I had the original minecraft as a disc, and when minecraft changed to be like pocket edition anyone who had the original got a digital version for free, so I downloaded it on my xbox, then I rememberd it was a play anywhere title, but when i was going to download it on pc...
  6. Minecraft Bedrock edition

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Minecraft Bedrock edition: My friend installed the free trial of Minecraft Bedrock Edition and after about a month he bought java edition and got a free code. After he redeemed it sent him to the Microsoft store where it told him to buy it even though he was logged in and when he tried to type the code...
  7. Minecraft Bedrock edition won’t open

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Minecraft Bedrock edition won’t open: Hello, I recently installed Minecraft Bedrock editon on my PC and every time I click it it loads then stops and shuts down. I tried reseting the app and reinstalling it and norhing has worked. Please help...
  8. Minecraft Windows 10 Edition won't let me install for system requirements, yet I meet them?

Minecraft Windows 10 Edition won't let me install for system requirements, yet I meet them?: I recently have gotten a key for Minecraft Windows 10 Edition for the Microsoft Store and redeemed it. I was gonna download it, but it said I couldn't download it. I assumed it was a problem with my PC and I was gonna wipe my HDD anyways. So after a fresh install of Windows...
  9. Minecraft Bedrock Edition .exe file location

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Minecraft Bedrock Edition .exe file location: im trying to make a folder that has two .bat files where one launches minecraft java edition and the other launches bedrock edition but i can't find the .exe file for bedrock edition...
  10. Minecraft Windows Bedrock Edition

Minecraft Windows Bedrock Edition: I have a world saved that is 5.6 GB in size. I want to download it to a realm, but it is over the size limit for downloading. Is there a way to compress/shrink the size of this save so that I can download it to my realm?...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. i bought minecraft bedrock edition on xbox so is it free on pc for me?

2. bedrock minecraft on xbox to pc

3. how to create a minecraft account on xbox bedrock edition

4. minecraft bedrock on xbox not loading,
  5. I have minecraft BEDROCK edition on my xbox one S i logged into the same account on my xbox for my pc BUT i dont have minecraft BEDROCK edition on my computer,
  6. bedrock not letting me type on signs,
  7. i own minecraft bedrock edition but cant play on my pc,
  8. bedrock edition only lets me on free trial,
  9. cant download bedrock on microsoft bootcamp,
  10. minecraft bedrock on pc free with xbox,
  11. i have minecraft bedrock on xbox but wont let me play on pc,
  12. minecraft bedrock edition free download xbox one,
  13. why am i stuck in bedrock edition,
  14. is xbox one minecraft bedrock edition,
  15. xbox one minecraft wont downloading