Windows 10: Own Minecraft Bedrock Edition on Xbox One, won't let me install/says I haven't purchased it...

Discus and support Own Minecraft Bedrock Edition on Xbox One, won't let me install/says I haven't purchased it... in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; I own Minecraft Windows 10/Bedrock Edition on my Xbox One, and my friends own the same game on their Xbox and it allows them to install it and play it... Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by KatlynKocourek, Feb 26, 2019.

1. Own Minecraft Bedrock Edition on Xbox One, won't let me install/says I haven't purchased it...

I own Minecraft Windows 10/Bedrock Edition on my Xbox One, and my friends own the same game on their Xbox and it allows them to install it and play it on their PC as well when they link their Xbox account. For some reason, it will not let me install the game on my PC. It's not listed in My Games on the app, and on the Microsoft Store, it says that I have to buy it even though I own the game. I've also tried going into the my downloads tab in the Microsoft Store and finding the game there, but when I click on it from there, it gives me the option to install the game but only to install it on the Xbox in my house. I'd greatly appreciate some help here because I've tried everything I can to play the title I paid for on my PC. Thanks.

:)

KatlynKocourek, Feb 26, 2019
  2. mr2meows Win User

Minecraft Bedrock Edition .exe file location

im trying to make a folder that has two .bat files where one launches minecraft java edition and the other launches bedrock edition but i can't find the .exe file for bedrock edition

mr2meows, Feb 26, 2019
  3. RebomiYT Win User
    Bedrock Minecraft On Windows 10

I Wondering How Old I Need To Be To Download Bedrock Minecraft I Have Used Two Codes From My Two Minecraft Java Edition Accounts To Redeem

Bedrock But Both Say I'm Not Old Enough The Rating is 10+ and im 10 soooooo... ummm How old do i have to be or is this just an error?

RebomiYT, Feb 26, 2019
  4. tops Win User

Own Minecraft Bedrock Edition on Xbox One, won't let me install/says I haven't purchased it...

Skype won´t wok in 17063

Skype Won´t work... games won´t work...

Making backup and re-format...

Maybe I Install a Windows 7 again, At least, all of my games run smoothly ...Sadness!!

*Banghead

Thema:

Own Minecraft Bedrock Edition on Xbox One, won't let me install/says I haven't purchased it...

1. Own Minecraft Bedrock Edition on Xbox One, won't let me install/says I haven't purchased it... - Similar Threads - Own Minecraft Bedrock

2. Minecraft java and bedrock edition online purchase.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Minecraft java and bedrock edition online purchase.: Hello I downloaded a game called minecraft java and bedrock edition then when it has been installed I only had bedrock edition not java and I downloaded the java on Microsoft store and it still did not work so can you help me know what is wrong and by the way my windows is 10...
  3. Minecraft java and bedrock edition online purchase.

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Minecraft java and bedrock edition online purchase.: Hello I downloaded a game called minecraft java and bedrock edition then when it has been installed I only had bedrock edition not java and I downloaded the java on Microsoft store and it still did not work so can you help me know what is wrong and by the way my windows is 10...
  4. Minecraft java and bedrock edition online purchase.

in Windows 10 Gaming
  5. I own Java edition minecraft on this account and can't play bedrock edition.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I own Java edition minecraft on this account and can't play bedrock edition.: Hi so on this email account I own minecraft Java edition and have the same username as my Xbox account once on the website it says I own minecraft, but then when I go to install the bedrock launcher it says it's unavailable in my store and that I need to switch accounts or...
  6. I own Java edition minecraft on this account and can't play bedrock edition.

I own Java edition minecraft on this account and can't play bedrock edition.: Hi so on this email account I own minecraft Java edition and have the same username as my Xbox account once on the website it says I own minecraft, but then when I go to install the bedrock launcher it says it's unavailable in my store and that I need to switch accounts or...
  7. Minecraft Bedrock PC Won't let me buy a realm.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Minecraft Bedrock PC Won't let me buy a realm.: So, I've been trying to get a realm up and running for a bit now, however every time I attempt to "Purchase" it pulls these two all white windows up and nothing else. I really could use some help!...
  8. Minecraft Bedrock PC Won't let me buy a realm.

Minecraft Bedrock PC Won't let me buy a realm.: So, I've been trying to get a realm up and running for a bit now, however every time I attempt to "Purchase" it pulls these two all white windows up and nothing else. I really could use some help!...
  9. Minecraft Bedrock - Windows 10 edition won't install.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Minecraft Bedrock - Windows 10 edition won't install.: Just paid £25 for Minecraft bedrock edition at Microsoft Store in UK. Have a computer that has all the necessary Windows Updates. When I try to install I'm just sent on a closed loop of links 'we're attempting to install on your device'. Refund won't be available. Feel...
  10. Minecraft won't let me play full edition

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Minecraft won't let me play full edition: I have Minecraft for Windows 10 and I already had the free trial version installed before I bought the full version but now it won't let me play the full game. I'm stuck on the free trial. Can anybody help?...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. minecraft bedrock edition xbox

2. i have minecraft bedrock on xbox but not pc

3. minecraft bedrock edition for pc

4. how to get bedrock edition on xbox one,
  5. how to get minecraft bedrock edition on xbox one,
  6. xbox minecraft bedrock,
  7. why cant i download minecraft bedrock version on my xbox,
  8. can i play minecraft on xbox if i have bedrock,
  9. can you get minecraft bed rock edition on pc,
  10. how to download minecraft bedrock edition pc if i own it,
  11. How to get bedrock on pc,