Windows 10: Owned apps

Discus and support Owned apps in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Hello is there a way to "Un own" an app in the store? Thanks... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by MeganWoodman, Oct 6, 2020.

1. Owned apps

Hello is there a way to "Un own" an app in the store? Thanks

:)

MeganWoodman, Oct 6, 2020

2. Remove non-operable App downloaded from MS App Store, to remove Already Own

Remove App downloaded from Microsoft Store App Store because:

I mistakenly downloaded on PC (MS Surface). When I try to install the app on my phone, it says - already owned. But I cannot get access to, or install it, on the phone. I have tried all steps as suggested in link below.

Microsoft store says i already own the app

I can hide the app in my account library on the pc but to no affect on the phone.

The app does not appear on either the PC Application list (in Settings), nor in the phone list of Apps.

I want to install the app on my phone.

CSCSCSCS_001, Oct 7, 2020
  3. Brink Win User
    Mail app will not open on 10041.

Hello Adam,

This is the suggested solution below if you haven't already tried it. Owned apps :)

In this Windows 10 build 10041, the Mail, Calendar, and People apps may be broken due to a licensing issue with the Store Beta. To get these apps working again, you need to follow these steps:

• Open powershell as administrator
    • Run the command Get-appxprovisionedpackage –online | where-object {$_.packagename –like “*windowscommunicationsapps*”} | remove-appxprovisionedpackage –online
    • Re-install Mail, People and Calendar from the Store (green tile)

Brink, Oct 7, 2020
  4. NOPD Win User

Owned apps

Programs Missing From Control Panel List

I was able to get rid of XNVIEW by downloading it and using it's own uninstaller.
    Have tried method suggested by Pyramid 10 with photoscape without success.
    Can't figure out how to do what is asked.

Your next suggestion?

NOPD, Oct 7, 2020
Thema:

Owned apps

1. Owned apps - Similar Threads - Owned apps

2. [SOLVED!] Can you create your own shortcuts to Metro apps in Windows?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    [SOLVED!] Can you create your own shortcuts to Metro apps in Windows?: I've been searching for the answer to this for quite a while and have not found a satisfactory answer until today, but on my own, not on the Internet. I'm actually very surprised this isn't easier to find online since the solution is so utterly simple!The answer is, YES. YES...
  3. [SOLVED!] Can you create your own shortcuts to Metro apps in Windows?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    [SOLVED!] Can you create your own shortcuts to Metro apps in Windows?: I've been searching for the answer to this for quite a while and have not found a satisfactory answer until today, but on my own, not on the Internet. I'm actually very surprised this isn't easier to find online since the solution is so utterly simple!The answer is, YES. YES...
  4. [SOLVED!] Can you create your own shortcuts to Metro apps in Windows?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Apps Keep Minimizing on thier own

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Apps Keep Minimizing on thier own: I've done everything and many things as provided in other message or questions for solutions to my apps minimizing on their own and having to reload my sound card driver. I cant find what the problems is, and I am pretty advance as compare to no-technical people.I even backed...
  6. Apps Keep Minimizing on thier own

Apps Keep Minimizing on thier own: I've done everything and many things as provided in other message or questions for solutions to my apps minimizing on their own and having to reload my sound card driver. I cant find what the problems is, and I am pretty advance as compare to no-technical people.I even backed...
  7. How do I add my own app to a hidden icon in the notification area?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I add my own app to a hidden icon in the notification area?: When I run the specific exe file, I want to display the icon in the notification area instead of the taskbar. Try not to install other programs as much as possible....
  8. How do I add my own app to a hidden icon in the notification area?

How do I add my own app to a hidden icon in the notification area?: When I run the specific exe file, I want to display the icon in the notification area instead of the taskbar. Try not to install other programs as much as possible....
  9. Why are all not including microsoft owned apps in my windows search box show the three...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why are all not including microsoft owned apps in my windows search box show the three...: I recently factory reset my computer and haven't found the fix. I have tried clearing my icon cache, dism with sfc, and some other fixes but I haven't found the fix. I think I just pressed "sign in" in the settings somewhere and this started occurring. This issue also...
  10. Why are all not including microsoft owned apps in my windows search box show the three...

Why are all not including microsoft owned apps in my windows search box show the three...: I recently factory reset my computer and haven't found the fix. I have tried clearing my icon cache, dism with sfc, and some other fixes but I haven't found the fix. I think I just pressed "sign in" in the settings somewhere and this started occurring. This issue also...