Windows 10: Owned game shows in Microsoft storefront, but not in Xbox App

Discus and support Owned game shows in Microsoft storefront, but not in Xbox App in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Hey, went in to install Gears Tactics and I can't for the life of me figure out why the ownership of the game shows in the Microsoft store, but not in... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by jhnznz, Mar 26, 2022.

1. jhnznz Win User

Owned game shows in Microsoft storefront, but not in Xbox App

Hey, went in to install Gears Tactics and I can't for the life of me figure out why the ownership of the game shows in the Microsoft store, but not in in the Xbox app. You used to be able to install apps directly from the microsoft store, but now it wants to open the xbox app, which then doesn't work. I've logged in to both with the same account and tried signing out of the xbox app with no luck. The game page just keeps showing as either a suggestion to buying the xbox game pass or the game itself, no install button anywhere. Library is completely blank. Has anyone figured out a workaround?

:)

jhnznz, Mar 26, 2022
  2. Ariel Acu Win User

remove game data from xbox game in windows 10

I appreciate your reply. It seems that the game progress was saved to your Xbox account associated on your computer that's why you can't play the game from the beginning. I recommend that you remove the account on your computer by performing the following
    steps:

1. Press the Windows icon, then select the gear icon to access Settings.
    2. Select Accounts.
    3. Under Email & app accounts, click the Microsoft account, then click Remove.

I also suggest that you reset the Xbox app on your computer so that we could ensure that no account is linked to it. To get started, kindly follow these steps:

1. Press the Windows key, then select the gear icon to access Settings.
    2. Go to Apps.
    3. Under Apps & features, locate the Xbox app.
    4. Click the Xbox app, then select Advanced options.
    5. Click Reset.

Let us know if that works for you. We'd be glad to further assist you.

Ariel Acu, Mar 26, 2022
  3. Games and apps won't show on Xbox 1s 2TB

Games and apps wont show on grandson's Xbox 1s 2TB. Suggestions?

Moved from Community Participation Center

SusanBerg_57, Mar 26, 2022
  4. PAT
    Pat Win User

Windows 10 Xbox DVR app thinks Chrome is a game

When setting up the XBox game app, and the XBox DVR game bar, I must have checked the box that Chrome is a game app.

How do I undo that?

Every time I open Chrome, the game bar pops up.

I don't want to select "don't show this again", because then it'll disable it for real game apps. I just want to remove Chrome from the list.

Thoughts?

Thema:

1. Owned game shows in Microsoft storefront, but not in Xbox App - Similar Threads - Owned game shows

2. Owned game shows in Microsoft storefront, but not in Xbox App

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Owned game shows in Microsoft storefront, but not in Xbox App: Hey, went in to install Gears Tactics and I can't for the life of me figure out why the ownership of the game shows in the Microsoft store, but not in in the Xbox app. You used to be able to install apps directly from the microsoft store, but now it wants to open the xbox...
  3. Microsoft store only shows Microsoft 365 apps / Xbox app shows no games and says "This App...

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Microsoft store only shows Microsoft 365 apps / Xbox app shows no games and says "This App...: I just got a new computer and was setting everything up. I went to download something from the Microsoft store, and I noticed that there were no apps being shown in the home page. Ignoring it, I went to type what I needed in the search bar only for the store to tell me "No...
  4. Microsoft store only shows Microsoft 365 apps / Xbox app shows no games and says "This App...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft store only shows Microsoft 365 apps / Xbox app shows no games and says "This App...: I just got a new computer and was setting everything up. I went to download something from the Microsoft store, and I noticed that there were no apps being shown in the home page. Ignoring it, I went to type what I needed in the search bar only for the store to tell me "No...
  5. Microsoft store only shows Microsoft 365 apps / Xbox app shows no games and says "This App...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  6. Some Xbox digital games showing on pc but not others yet I own games that are on both

Some Xbox digital games showing on pc but not others yet I own games that are on both: I recently purchased the Series S and started building my digital library, roughly 30+ games later I find the Xbox app on my pc with the option to download 2 games, Halo wars 2 and Fallout Shelter... Why are only these two games showing, I know I have other PC compatible...
  7. Xbox Games don't show on xbox app

Xbox Games don't show on xbox app: My Xbox site and app both used to show all of my games that i installed on my windows 10 pc literally, but then some games doesn't appear neither on my Xbox app nor site....
  8. Xbox game bar opens on its own

Xbox game bar opens on its own: I have a problem with the Xbox game overlay the menu that is opened with Win+G. When doing anything on my pc it randomly opens it's not too frequent, but very annoying as it can prevent you from acting in a game. I had the problem on my old HDD, and i thought reinstalling...
  9. Microsoft store not showing all Xbox games

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Microsoft store not showing all Xbox games: I’ve been trying to get Ark: Survival Evolved onto my pc because right now i have it on xbox one and steam which don’t support cross play to each other. I was able to log in to my xbox account through Microsoft store on the pc but when i went to my games it only shows...
  10. Owned games not showing up in library.

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Owned games not showing up in library.: For some reason 80% of the games I own are not showing up in the Owned Section of My Library in the Microsoft Store. If the games were not installed I always had an option to reinstall them in this section of the store. About 2 days ago a game I was playing crashed. To fix...