Windows 10: Owner of Microsoft Account deceased

Discus and support Owner of Microsoft Account deceased in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; My friend lost her husband recently and cannot access his desktop PC running Win 10. She cannot find his password book. Is there any way for her to... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by MarciaM_68, Oct 9, 2021.

1. Owner of Microsoft Account deceased

My friend lost her husband recently and cannot access his desktop PC running Win 10. She cannot find his password book. Is there any way for her to ever access the PC? I'm not sure which category to place this question.

:)

MarciaM_68, Oct 9, 2021
Thema:

Owner of Microsoft Account deceased

1. Owner of Microsoft Account deceased - Similar Threads - Owner Microsoft Account

2. gaining access to a deceased's account

in Windows 10 Gaming
    gaining access to a deceased's account: How do I turn off the automatic lockout for too many wrong guesses?My mother just died on Sunday, and I'm trying to get into her computer so I can cancel her Amazon Prime subscription and any other paid services. I have her password notebook, but I can't find the login...
  3. gaining access to a deceased's account

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    gaining access to a deceased's account: How do I turn off the automatic lockout for too many wrong guesses?My mother just died on Sunday, and I'm trying to get into her computer so I can cancel her Amazon Prime subscription and any other paid services. I have her password notebook, but I can't find the login...
  4. Deceased Mother's Microsoft Account

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Deceased Mother's Microsoft Account: Dear Staff:My mother, Linda E. Anderson, passed away in June of this year and I inherited the Walmart Dell laptop that I ran to the store to buy for her. I will need her information to log into Windows so that I may re-install it again for my own use. Dell has already given...
  5. Deceased Mother's Microsoft Account

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Deceased Mother's Microsoft Account: Dear Staff:My mother, Linda E. Anderson, passed away in June of this year and I inherited the Walmart Dell laptop that I ran to the store to buy for her. I will need her information to log into Windows so that I may re-install it again for my own use. Dell has already given...
  6. Owner of Microsoft Account deceased

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Owner of Microsoft Account deceased: My friend lost her husband recently and cannot access his desktop PC running Win 10. She cannot find his password book. Is there any way for her to ever access the PC? I'm not sure which category to place this question....
  7. Owner of Microsoft Account deceased

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Owner of Microsoft Account deceased: My friend lost her husband recently and cannot access his desktop PC running Win 10. She cannot find his password book. Is there any way for her to ever access the PC? I'm not sure which category to place this question....
  8. Deceased Family Member Account access

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Deceased Family Member Account access: My dad passed away two years ago and my mom has been using his laptop, for two years without issue. Last week it started prompting her to enter a hello pin, which to our knowledge we don't have. The microsoft account is linked to my dad's email, which is no longer active....
  9. Deceased Microsoft 10 owner

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Deceased Microsoft 10 owner: My father passed, i would like to access his files. I do have his password, but the email address to which the account is associated with is no longer viable. How can i proceed?...
  10. Accessing a deceased family members account

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    Accessing a deceased family members account: My mother passed away almost three years ago and I have been using her old HP laptop. I have had no issues with it as we knew her pin to access the machine. I recently went back to college and have been using her laptop with no problems until recently when I did a system...