Windows 10: oxc004f213 after hardware changes

Discus and support oxc004f213 after hardware changes in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; Can`t activate windows 10 again after changing to a new motherboard. Error: oxc004f213. I have a digital version of the Win10 and that doesn't have and... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by juliocesar ronsani, Oct 8, 2019.

1. oxc004f213 after hardware changes

Can`t activate windows 10 again after changing to a new motherboard. Error: oxc004f213. I have a digital version of the Win10 and that doesn't have and actual key for me to reactivate windows.

:)

juliocesar ronsani, Oct 8, 2019
  2. Sasqui Win User

Overclocking / Undervolting guide for Vega 56 or 64?

Here's a quick laundry list:

List of software to use for overclocking and testing
    Examples:
    Wattman (and how to find and use it, like an overview, including profiles)
    Unigine Valley or Heaven (use this for quick testing while changing settings in Wattman and checking for stability / artifacts) ...just suggesting this
    How to monitor cores / mem speeds and temps during testing (I've seen screen overlays, and others using GPUz)

Step-by step overclocking in Wattman
    Fan speeds
    Power limit
    Temp limit
    Voltages
    Core speeds
    Memory speeds

Sasqui, Oct 8, 2019
  3. Nikhar_K Win User
    Unable to activate Windows after hardware change

Hi,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

Usually the error code 0xC004F213 comes when there is a hardware change done on the computer (like Motherboard or Hard drive). The Windows license is associated with the device hardware. If there is any significant hardware changes, such as replacing
    motherboard or hard drive, Windows won’t be able to recognize the license.

I suggest you to try the troubleshooting steps from the article
    Reactivating Windows 10 after a hardware change
    and see if Windows gets activated.

If you are using an OEM computer that came with Windows 7, and the motherboard has not been changed, then you can follow the steps to retrieve the product key that came with your OEM computer. To retrieve the product key follow the steps mentioned
    below:

1. Type Command prompt in the search bar, that is on the taskbar.
    2. Right click on Command prompt icon and select Run as administrator.
    3. Type the command and press on Enter: wmic path SoftwareLicensingService get OA3xOriginalProductKey
    4. You will find the product key.

Hope it helps.

Please reply with the status of the issue, we will be glad to help you further.

Nikhar Khare

Microsoft Community - Moderator

Nikhar_K, Oct 8, 2019
  4. oxc004f213 after hardware changes

Standard Hardware Security not supported

Hi Paul,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

We would suggest you to follow the steps mentioned below to run hardware troubleshooter and let us know if that helps.

Type "Troubleshooting" in the
    Windows Search bar and press Enter.

1. Click on "View All" in the top left corner.
    2. This will display the list of troubleshooters which are built-in in the computer. You can click on Hardware and Devices from the list and you can run the troubleshooter.

Also I would suggest to check if there are any update pending with regard to drivers and to do so, please follow steps mentioned below.

1. Search for Device Manager in
      Windows
      search bar.
    2. Click on Device Manager.
    3. Check if there Yellow Exclamation Point in the list of drivers.

Make sure Windows is up to date.

Hope it helps.

Manjunath H

Microsoft Community – Moderator

Manjunath_H, Oct 8, 2019
Thema:

oxc004f213 after hardware changes

1. oxc004f213 after hardware changes - Similar Threads - oxc004f213 hardware changes

2. Activating after hardware change

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Activating after hardware change: Hi all,Firstly, how does one call Microsoft and speak with a person?Secondly, I have a digital license but I don't think it was linked to my MS account. I have changed motherboard/cpu/ram recently and need to activate. How do I go about this? A friend has told me I need to...
  3. Activation after a hardware change

Activation after a hardware change: I recently upgrade my mobo and cpu. My previous windows 10 install was an upgrade of windows 7 with a digital license activated on my windows account. Upon switching my hardware my windows 10 is not activated and the troubleshooter does not offer any options for hardware...
  4. kod OXC004F213

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    kod OXC004F213: kod OXC004F213 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/kod-oxc004f213/a284df7a-c343-469a-8c8c-b9c9cd01fef5
  5. Activation after a hardware change.

Activation after a hardware change.: I'm having issues with activating windows again after changing the hardware in my PC. I've been having this issue for a few weeks now, and it's starting to do my head in! I checked before changing the hardware in my PC that my account was linked, so I didn't have this issue....
  6. Activation after hardware change

Activation after hardware change: Hello! I upgraded my pc, and I was signed into my school mail account on the previous system. Now I want to reactivate my licence, but I'm stuck in troubleshooter because I get error That Microsoft account doesn't exist. Enter a different account or get a new one. But it is...
  7. Activation after hardware change

Activation after hardware change: I recently upgraded my motherboard, cpu, and ram. I had Windows 10 Pro installed with a product key that i do not have access to. Before i did the hardware change, i made sure that it was linked to my account. I went to activation in the settings and it said "Windows is...
  8. Activation after hardware change

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Activation after hardware change: I recently upgraded my motherboard, cpu, and ram. I had Windows 10 Pro installed with a product key that i do not have access to. Before i did the hardware change, i made sure that it was linked to my account. I went to activation in the settings and it said "Windows is...
  9. Reactivation after hardware change

Reactivation after hardware change: Hello, I have the 0xC004F213 error when I want to activate my product. I recently build a new PC because my old one died and thats waht I get. I don't have a product key, I've bought that almost 5 years ago and it's just lost. Is there any possibilty to reactivate it?...
  10. activation after hardware change

activation after hardware change: I got a new motherboard and power supply for Christmas, and threw them in yesterday. I didn't change or reset the ssd's, windows did its little driver update thing for 2 minutes, and loaded in. all was well, but now I get this annoying note telling me to activate windows. I...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. oxc004f213