Windows 10: OxcOOOO21a - Reset doesn't fix.

Discus and support OxcOOOO21a - Reset doesn't fix. in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Windows 10 did an update yesterday that needed a restart. I restarted the computer but then decided to go to sleep so shut it down after the restart... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by SeanG_, Dec 1, 2021.

1. SeanG_ Win User

OxcOOOO21a - Reset doesn't fix.

Windows 10 did an update yesterday that needed a restart. I restarted the computer but then decided to go to sleep so shut it down after the restart had finished. Fast forward to this morning and I turn it on and it blue screens. I troubleshooted it and undid the last quality update hoping that was the end of it. That didn't fix it so I undid the last regular update which didn't fix it either. I then went to a restore point which also didn't work so I decided to look online.Almost all posts about this issue say just reset and it will fix it, so I decided to just do that even if it meant reinst

:)

SeanG_, Dec 1, 2021
  2. BetoLP Win User

Windows doesn`t start. Authomatic repair doesn`t work.

Thanks again!!

I`m sorry I had not noticed that the text on the picture was in spanish. It says that windows has replaced some damaged clusters in "name" file and "directory". Then, at the end "an unspecified error occurred (75736e6a726e6c2e 4f6)".

I`ll do it and I`ll be updating this thread when I have the report.

- - - Updated - - -

I ran SeaTools. These are the results:

OxcOOOO21a - Reset doesn't fix. [​IMG]

Does it mean my HDD is useless?

BetoLP, Dec 1, 2021
  3. stop code Oxcoooo21a

got stop code Oxcoooo21a any idea to fix

williambuerckner, Dec 1, 2021
  4. CyrrusV Win User

hd6950 to hd 6970

ok
    i ve tried everything:with atiflash from dos,winflash.step by step with bios powercolor hd 6970 from the database.
    nothing,doesn´t work.any suggestion????

CyrrusV, Dec 1, 2021
Thema:

1. OxcOOOO21a - Reset doesn't fix. - Similar Threads - OxcOOOO21a Reset doesn't

2. I reset the password and it doesn't work.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I reset the password and it doesn't work.: I just reseted my password to my microsoft account cause I forgot it, and when I tried to log in through my xbox on the account it says password incorrect, I am sure I typed it correct. Then tried on another computer but still the same problem, any tips. And yes I was and...
  3. OxcOOOO21a - Reset doesn't fix.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    OxcOOOO21a - Reset doesn't fix.: Windows 10 did an update yesterday that needed a restart. I restarted the computer but then decided to go to sleep so shut it down after the restart had finished. Fast forward to this morning and I turn it on and it blue screens. I troubleshooted it and undid the last quality...
  4. OxcOOOO21a - Reset doesn't fix.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    OxcOOOO21a - Reset doesn't fix.: Windows 10 did an update yesterday that needed a restart. I restarted the computer but then decided to go to sleep so shut it down after the restart had finished. Fast forward to this morning and I turn it on and it blue screens. I troubleshooted it and undid the last quality...
  5. Windows 10 missing icons and search doesn't work : reset doesn't fix the problem

in Cortana
    Windows 10 missing icons and search doesn't work : reset doesn't fix the problem: I have an Hp Omen 17" which is in trouble actually : The start menu has missing icons , edge has missing icons too ,like there is a square which is remplacing all icons including arrows, home … but worst is coratana has disappear and search isn't working anymore. I tried to...
  6. Resetting this PC doesn't work

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Resetting this PC doesn't work: Hi, i tried resetting my computer within the "Recovery" tab and it didn't work, a message came up" couldn't reset this pc, no changes were made" I tried cmd command "enable/disable agentc/" it got me to 50% and then the same error came up, any tips? I have my Windows 10 usb...
  7. I keep getting this error. Anyone know how to fix it? Resetting doesn't work

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    I keep getting this error. Anyone know how to fix it? Resetting doesn't work: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/walkq [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/e3kn0r/i_keep_getting_this_error_anyone_know_how_to_fix/
  8. stop code Oxcoooo21a

in Windows 10 Customization
    stop code Oxcoooo21a: got stop code Oxcoooo21a any idea to fix https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/stop-code-oxcoooo21a/b02adf9a-435e-4d1a-b4a2-7d82d5e6c622
  9. Blue screen OxcOOOO21a. If I reinstall Windows 10, will this solve the problem and keep my...

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Blue screen OxcOOOO21a. If I reinstall Windows 10, will this solve the problem and keep my...: If I reinstall Windows 10, will this solve the problem and keep my files ? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/blue-screen-oxcoooo21a-if-i-reinstall-windows-10/9733371f-eae5-4ffb-b222-7ef2ae631054
  10. 'Reset this PC' doesn't work

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    'Reset this PC' doesn't work: Hi, I've recently upgraded to Windows 10 Pro from Windows 7 Professional. Since doing so I've had some annoying internet connectivity issues (Windows Sockets entries missing) among other things. So I decided I'd try the recovered features. None of them work for me. I...