Windows 10: P)rinting of Google sheets

Discus and support P)rinting of Google sheets in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; how do a print a partial document in google sheets... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by JoanBauer, Sep 7, 2018.

1. JoanBauer Win User

P)rinting of Google sheets

how do a print a partial document in google sheets

:)

JoanBauer, Sep 7, 2018

2. System Performance issue while using Google Forms and Sheets

Hi Guys,

I am experiencing a weird issue with google forms and sheets. I have created two google forms and their response sheets which are being used by more than 20 people in my organization. As soon as they
    start working, all the systems start lagging. System performance gets very poor and systems start responding very slow. This is causing a lot of hassle but since my work is entirely related to google forms and sheets, I need to continue with the same process.

Is there someone who can suggest something to fix this issue as well as the reason of this system performance and lag reason.

Thanks in advance!

Regards,Jaiveer

Jaiveer Singh Rawat, Sep 7, 2018
  3. Can't open Google Docs/Sheets in Windows 10

I have installed Windows 10 on my computer and since doing so have been unable to open any files in Google Docs or Google Sheets. I can get get to my account and see all my work and files listed but aren't able to open any of them. Have tried with Edge,
    Chrome and IE.

Any ideas?

Stuart_1963, Sep 7, 2018
  4. P)rinting of Google sheets

Can't open Google Docs/Sheets in Windows 10

Stuart, I'm able to open Google Sheets in the new browser, but the copy and paste function doesn't seem to work between Edge and Sheets.

JohnGomez_885, Sep 7, 2018
Thema:

P)rinting of Google sheets

1. P)rinting of Google sheets - Similar Threads - rinting Google sheets

2. Using Narrator in Google Sheets

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Using Narrator in Google Sheets: How can I use Narrator to read a file in Google Sheets? Right now it only reads the title and says "no next line" when I prompt it to read the next line. I have already turned on screen reader support under accessibility tools in Google Sheets. I have tried to read it in...
  3. Using Narrator in Google Sheets

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Using Narrator in Google Sheets: How can I use Narrator to read a file in Google Sheets? Right now it only reads the title and says "no next line" when I prompt it to read the next line. I have already turned on screen reader support under accessibility tools in Google Sheets. I have tried to read it in...
  4. Microsoft Keyboard Wired 600 deletes Google sheet cells

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft Keyboard Wired 600 deletes Google sheet cells: HiWhile moving with arrows the cursor among any google sheet in Chrome and Opera, with the Microsoft keyboard,it deletes its content, just by moving through cells with the arrows.How can I solve that. I am in windows 11....
  5. Microsoft Keyboard Wired 600 deletes Google sheet cells

Microsoft Keyboard Wired 600 deletes Google sheet cells: HiWhile moving with arrows the cursor among any google sheet in Chrome and Opera, with the Microsoft keyboard,it deletes its content, just by moving through cells with the arrows.How can I solve that. I am in windows 11....
  6. Window 10 Not Support Google Sheet?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Window 10 Not Support Google Sheet?: Window 10 Not Support "Google Sheet" Why Please Answer. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/window-10-not-support-google-sheet/9fa3910e-3fe7-4fb2-99cb-9c1ace4f5fad
  7. Window 10 Not Support Google Sheet?

Window 10 Not Support Google Sheet?: Window 10 Not Support "Google Sheet" Why Please Answer. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/window-10-not-support-google-sheet/9fa3910e-3fe7-4fb2-99cb-9c1ace4f5fad
  8. How to import a table from Word into Google Sheets?

How to import a table from Word into Google Sheets?: Anyone know how to do it without the table getting scrambled?
  9. Dark theme available for Google Docs, Sheets, and Slides on Android

in Windows 10 News
    Dark theme available for Google Docs, Sheets, and Slides on Android: Quick launch summary We’re enhancing Google Docs, Sheets, and Slides on Android with Dark theme support. Dark theme will intelligently adjust the product interface and user-generated content in ways that can make it more usable in low-light environments and save...
  10. New comment interface for Google Docs, Sheets, and Slides on Android

in Windows 10 News
    New comment interface for Google Docs, Sheets, and Slides on Android: What’s changing We’re updating the user interface for comments and action items in the Google Docs, Sheets, and Slides apps for Android. Some of the changes you may notice include: Larger, clearer interface to make it easier to see comments and...