Windows 10: P)rinting of Google sheets

Discus and support P)rinting of Google sheets in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; how do a print a partial document in google sheets... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by JoanBauer, Sep 7, 2018.

1. JoanBauer Win User

P)rinting of Google sheets

how do a print a partial document in google sheets

:)

JoanBauer, Sep 7, 2018

2. System Performance issue while using Google Forms and Sheets

Hi Guys,

I am experiencing a weird issue with google forms and sheets. I have created two google forms and their response sheets which are being used by more than 20 people in my organization. As soon as they
    start working, all the systems start lagging. System performance gets very poor and systems start responding very slow. This is causing a lot of hassle but since my work is entirely related to google forms and sheets, I need to continue with the same process.

Is there someone who can suggest something to fix this issue as well as the reason of this system performance and lag reason.

Thanks in advance!

Regards,Jaiveer

Jaiveer Singh Rawat, Sep 7, 2018
  3. Can't open Google Docs/Sheets in Windows 10

I have installed Windows 10 on my computer and since doing so have been unable to open any files in Google Docs or Google Sheets. I can get get to my account and see all my work and files listed but aren't able to open any of them. Have tried with Edge,
    Chrome and IE.

Any ideas?

Stuart_1963, Sep 7, 2018
  4. P)rinting of Google sheets

Can't open Google Docs/Sheets in Windows 10

Stuart, I'm able to open Google Sheets in the new browser, but the copy and paste function doesn't seem to work between Edge and Sheets.

JohnGomez_885, Sep 7, 2018
Thema:

P)rinting of Google sheets

1. P)rinting of Google sheets - Similar Threads - rinting Google sheets

2. Dark theme available for Google Docs, Sheets, and Slides on Android

in Windows 10 News
    Dark theme available for Google Docs, Sheets, and Slides on Android: Quick launch summary We’re enhancing Google Docs, Sheets, and Slides on Android with Dark theme support. Dark theme will intelligently adjust the product interface and user-generated content in ways that can make it more usable in low-light environments and save...
  3. columns to single sheets

in Windows 10 Customization
    columns to single sheets: I have a document where the text is in columns two to a sheet. I want to convert this to text on single sheets. I would appreciate advice on how to do this please. Many thanks RayTJ...
  4. New comment interface for Google Docs, Sheets, and Slides on Android

in Windows 10 News
    New comment interface for Google Docs, Sheets, and Slides on Android: What’s changing We’re updating the user interface for comments and action items in the Google Docs, Sheets, and Slides apps for Android. Some of the changes you may notice include: Larger, clearer interface to make it easier to see comments and...
  5. New sharing dialog for Google Drive, Docs, Sheets, Slides, and Forms

in Windows 10 News
    New sharing dialog for Google Drive, Docs, Sheets, Slides, and Forms: What’s changing We’re updating the interface you use to share files from Google Drive, Docs, Sheets, Slides, and Forms on the web. This will replace the previous interface used to share files and manage members of shared drives. These changes will...
  6. P@P Networking

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    P@P Networking: I have been trying to set up a P2P network for a local area network so that files can be shared internally through Ethernet connections. When I completed the upgrade from Windows 7 to Windows 10, I lost all of my network settings. Please help. I cannot scan or share...
  7. New fonts to improve reading speed in Google Docs, Sheets, and Slides

in Windows 10 News
    New fonts to improve reading speed in Google Docs, Sheets, and Slides: Quick launch summary The Google Fonts team has teamed up with Thomas Jockin to create a series of fonts that are aimed at improving reading speed. To learn more about the research behind this initiative, see here for more details. [ATTACH] These fonts take into account...
  8. Contact sheets - print

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Contact sheets - print: I noticed numerous people asking about printing contact sheets of photos - photos are sideways, etc. Yes, they are sideways or they are not in the correct alphabetical order - someone decided to start with the first one at the bottom of the page and work upwards....
  9. Invoices and spread sheet

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Invoices and spread sheet: With your program there are template of invoices and spread sheets. I would like to use them. How do I create multiple invoices for my customers? Then get the total to go on the spread sheets that are in this program?...
  10. Need urgent help with google sheets, simple thing but I can't figure

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Need urgent help with google sheets, simple thing but I can't figure: Screenshot - 14b5f18764373231ba8973faac604cc5 - Gyazo How , please, people. I'm in a rush, need to use this. Its all very nice withotu having to scroll to bottom or right side, all nice and thight and you can't write outside of it, this is what I want to do with my...