Windows 10: P)rinting of Google sheets

Discus and support P)rinting of Google sheets in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; how do a print a partial document in google sheets... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by JoanBauer, Sep 7, 2018.

1. JoanBauer Win User

P)rinting of Google sheets

how do a print a partial document in google sheets

:)

JoanBauer, Sep 7, 2018
  2. Jaiveer Singh Rawat Win User

System Performance issue while using Google Forms and Sheets

Hi Guys,

I am experiencing a weird issue with google forms and sheets. I have created two google forms and their response sheets which are being used by more than 20 people in my organization. As soon as they
    start working, all the systems start lagging. System performance gets very poor and systems start responding very slow. This is causing a lot of hassle but since my work is entirely related to google forms and sheets, I need to continue with the same process.

Is there someone who can suggest something to fix this issue as well as the reason of this system performance and lag reason.

Thanks in advance!

Regards,Jaiveer

Jaiveer Singh Rawat, Sep 7, 2018
  3. Stuart_1963 Win User
    Can't open Google Docs/Sheets in Windows 10

I have installed Windows 10 on my computer and since doing so have been unable to open any files in Google Docs or Google Sheets. I can get get to my account and see all my work and files listed but aren't able to open any of them. Have tried with Edge,
    Chrome and IE.

Any ideas?

Stuart_1963, Sep 7, 2018
  4. JohnGomez_885 Win User

Can't open Google Docs/Sheets in Windows 10

Stuart, I'm able to open Google Sheets in the new browser, but the copy and paste function doesn't seem to work between Edge and Sheets.

JohnGomez_885, Sep 7, 2018
Thema:

1. P)rinting of Google sheets - Similar Threads - rinting Google sheets

2. V P N Programmes

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    V P N Programmes: Can anyone recommend a suitable V P N programme for win 7 that is Free or low cost for a fixed income superannuant that is available to a N Z resident. Thank you for your response George...
  3. Invoices and spread sheet

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Invoices and spread sheet: With your program there are template of invoices and spread sheets. I would like to use them. How do I create multiple invoices for my customers? Then get the total to go on the spread sheets that are in this program?...
  4. Set defaults for use of Ctrl+p in Chrome

in Browsers and Email
    Set defaults for use of Ctrl+p in Chrome: Is there a simple way to add or change some of the defaults in Chrome's use of Ctrl+P for Printing webpages? Better yet, a way to create a secondary hotkey that can be programmed as such so I can leave Ctrl+P as is. I would like to be able to click one hotkey and get a PDF...
  5. String with spaces in set /p (batch file)

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    String with spaces in set /p (batch file): Hi! I would like to let a user type in things with spaces in set /p. This is the code I currently have that does not work: Code: :newdoc2 cls echo What do you want to say? set saynew=%randomnum% set /p saynew= if %saynew% == %randomnum% goto newdoc2 echo "%saynew%"...
  6. Need urgent help with google sheets, simple thing but I can't figure

Need urgent help with google sheets, simple thing but I can't figure: Screenshot - 14b5f18764373231ba8973faac604cc5 - Gyazo How , please, people. I'm in a rush, need to use this. Its all very nice withotu having to scroll to bottom or right side, all nice and thight and you can't write outside of it, this is what I want to do with my...
  7. Program to Print Muliple Pages on One Sheet?

Program to Print Muliple Pages on One Sheet?: Anyone know of a free program that will do this? Thanks! 36235
  8. Windows key+P shortcut behavior

in Windows 10 Support
    Windows key+P shortcut behavior: Hello, I recently upgraded to 10 from 7 and the behavior of this shortcut has changed. I use it to switch my second monitor on and off. In 7, after I used the shortcut, the window that pops up asking whether I want to duplicate the screen, extend it, etc. immediately...
  9. Spectre and Meltdown: Cheat sheet

in Windows 10 News
    Spectre and Meltdown: Cheat sheet: What are the Spectre and Meltdown vulnerabilities, and how do they affect you? This essential guide will tell you everything you need to know about Spectre and Meltdown. Spectre and Meltdown: Cheat sheet - TechRepublic 103219
  10. Win + P, Notifications, Systray Calendar Not Openg

in Windows 10 Support
    Win + P, Notifications, Systray Calendar Not Openg: i just did a restart and tried win + p to bring up the monitor controls and they won't launch. i then noticed that the systray calendar and systray notifications won't open either. the only thing i have done since hooking up the secondary monitor is to install the latest...