Windows 10: P3Dv4 - Aerosoft Airbus Loading

Discus and support P3Dv4 - Aerosoft Airbus Loading in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Good afternoon. Recently and only with third party liveries (ie those that do ship with the product) the Aerosoft Professional Airbus A318 will not... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by lionwing, Nov 3, 2018.

1. lionwing Win User

P3Dv4 - Aerosoft Airbus Loading

Good afternoon.

Recently and only with third party liveries (ie those that do ship with the product) the Aerosoft Professional Airbus A318 will not load in my sim.

The aircraft is selection from the menu and at this stage the sim would normally load in the aircraft at the desired location however mine crashes to the desktop.

Event Viewer gives the following error;

Faulting application name: Prepar3D.exe, version: 4.3.29.25520, time stamp: 0x5b2c3263
    Faulting module name: ucrtbase.dll, version: 10.0.17134.319, time stamp: 0x40b70dec
    Exception code: 0xc0000409
    Fault offset: 0x000000000006cea8
    Faulting process id: 0xae8
    Faulting application start time: 0x01d4734d1f689496
    Faulting application path: D:\Prepar3D v4\Prepar3D.exe
    Faulting module path: C:\WINDOWS\System32\ucrtbase.dll
    Report Id: 16ee7e4b-62f9-4662-a727-85f76f6b8f6b
    Faulting package full name:
    Faulting package-relative application ID:

I understand from the Aerosoft forum this is likely to be a Microsoft Visual Basic (C++) problem. On my system there are multiple versions of the this software installed which I understand is normal.

P3Dv4 - Aerosoft Airbus Loading [​IMG]

Is there anyway (assuming the diagnoses by Aerosoft is correct) I can pinpoint which version of MS Visual Basic (C++) is causing the problem?

Regards.

:)

lionwing, Nov 3, 2018
  2. mbmeadows Win User

Constant script errors and slow loading pages in 10 internet explorer 11

I have done the steps listed above. They have not helped and I am still getting constant script errors, along with slow loading pages. Are there any other suggestions?

mbmeadows, Nov 3, 2018
  3. BAGZZlash Win User
    MSI 5870 BIOS Update

Still can't reproduce. Could you please post the exact BIOSes that produce the issue?

BAGZZlash, Nov 3, 2018
  4. Ar3s Win User

HD 5870 Bios flash failed

mp3 player is in FAT / FAT32 format ?

Set Boot up first to the drive with hiren bootcd 10.4
    Done...

the options will pop out after loading the disc choose

boot cd

then the list (step by step)

Next...
    Dos....
    USB Drivers....
    Load USB Drivers with no386.....

Ask you load cd drivers. NO
    Ask you load SCSI drivers. NO
    Ask you anything NO.
    USB driver list comes out. 8 Don't choose anything else.

type
    C:\ (that should be your mp3 player if you did it right)

atiflash -i
    to list the adapters

atiflash -p -f 0 ???.bin

done.........

Ar3s, Nov 3, 2018
Thema:

1. P3Dv4 - Aerosoft Airbus Loading - Similar Threads - P3Dv4 Aerosoft Airbus

2. Hello i have a problem whit the plane fly by wire. I have the trusmaster Airbus throttle...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Hello i have a problem whit the plane fly by wire. I have the trusmaster Airbus throttle...: Hello i have a problem whit the plane fly by wire. I have the trusmaster Airbus throttle pack. When I have it on Idle tha ist cl. I don’t know how I can do it correctly....
  3. Hello i have a problem whit the plane fly by wire. I have the trusmaster Airbus throttle...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Hello i have a problem whit the plane fly by wire. I have the trusmaster Airbus throttle...: Hello i have a problem whit the plane fly by wire. I have the trusmaster Airbus throttle pack. When I have it on Idle tha ist cl. I don’t know how I can do it correctly....
  4. Automunus Airbus Airplane is Coming on February 21, 2050 Upcoming Live January 21, 2050

in Windows 10 Customization
    Automunus Airbus Airplane is Coming on February 21, 2050 Upcoming Live January 21, 2050: Happy New Year 2050 Countdown Chapters Live YouTubeAutomunus Airbus Air Travel Event March 23, 2050 Chapters Live YouTubeDirections Taxi in 8445 Al Rabat to King Khalid International Airport Terminal 5 Chapters Live YouTubeBader Batarfi Terminal 5 for Waiting Area Passenger...
  5. Airbus video game vs simulator

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Airbus video game vs simulator: Purchased MS Flight Sim 2020 in anticipation of an operable A-320. Half the cockpit is inop. When is the A-320 simulator coming, or will is remain a video game into the future? Will request a refund if no fix coming....
  6. D3D10Warp.dll Access Violation Causing P3Dv4 to CTD

in Windows 10 Support
    D3D10Warp.dll Access Violation Causing P3Dv4 to CTD: Hi all, Using Windows 10 Home 64 (Version 1909 - OS Build 18363.778) and Prepar3d Version 4.5, I'm getting CTDs with a module called D3D10Warp.dll I've tried these fixes: How to Fix a Corrupted D3D10Warp.dll File - Appuals.com Method 1: When I try this it simply returns...
  7. My computer is suddenly crashing to reboot when in games XPlane11 or P3Dv4

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My computer is suddenly crashing to reboot when in games XPlane11 or P3Dv4: Hello everyone, My computer is consistently crashing when I am in gaming mode. I have checked my game log and that has no problem. verified on AVSIM. At the time of crash my frame rate is above 70fps CPU nor GPU is struggling Piriform Speccy shows GPU temps at 65-70...
  8. Photo Folders Loading...loading...

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Photo Folders Loading...loading...: When accessing my photos in Windows 10 via the Pictures file folder, not the Photos app, (that's a whole 'nuther problem) the photo thumbnails continuously keep trying to load every time I scroll. "This PC > Pictures > Folder Name" is displayed along the top. Anytime I...
  9. Computer has long Lag time and Frame rate in Flight Sim P3DV4 so low

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Computer has long Lag time and Frame rate in Flight Sim P3DV4 so low: Since my computer was updated with the Windows 10 Home Insider edition 1809, my computer lags on every move I make. Click on windows explorer, Lag, entering Flight Simulator, 5 second lag. I have the latest Nvidia Drivers for my 1080TI GPU. My frame rates which sat around...
  10. computer rebooting sometimes when flight simulator p3dv4 is starting

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    computer rebooting sometimes when flight simulator p3dv4 is starting: Hi, could somebody please take A look at the file posted please. I have started to get computer reboots for no apparant reason when using the flight simulator. The only thing that had changed is new hardware for the pitch and roll axis, but I have taken that out of the...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. aerosoft a320 third party livery add on issues

2. p3dv4 airbus livery

3. ucrtbase.dll version: 10.0.17134.319