Windows 10: P3Q-00001 Microsoft Wireless Adaptor unable to re-connect

Discus and support P3Q-00001 Microsoft Wireless Adaptor unable to re-connect in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Dear all, Brought Microsoft Wireless Adaptor and updated the latest firmware. Linked with my Laptop (A) Win 10 and working fine. Disconnect and try... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by Jason_2017, Feb 15, 2019.

1. P3Q-00001 Microsoft Wireless Adaptor unable to re-connect

Dear all,

Brought Microsoft Wireless Adaptor and updated the latest firmware.
    Linked with my Laptop (A) Win 10 and working fine. Disconnect and try on another Laptop (B) Win 10, failed.

Thus followed the troubleshoot, disconnect the USB, re-connect.

Now Laptop (B) is working well.

Laptop (B) disconnect and try back Laptop (A), same problem again.

We will need to purchase a bulk to replace all our presentation rooms with this Microsoft wireless adaptor. Such unstable hold us back and as all projectors are ceiling mount, it will be difficult to access, to restart the Wireless Adaptor USB nor remote restart the projector caused it takes longer time to shut-down and start up.

Can seek developer to upgrade for on coming firmware to resolve this issue than has to manual dis-connect the USB cable?

:)

Jason_2017, Feb 15, 2019
  2. qualitie Win User

Wireless adaptor not working?

This is the basic desktop specs I have

Dell Inspiron 660 Desktop 3rd gen Quad Core i5-3340 3.1Ghz 12G

It looks like I may have bad wireless adaptor card even though the windows diagnostics show it is fine. It is able to detect one of my routers (have 2 in the house) but is unable to connect. Had reset router multiple times and other computers in the house are able to pick up and connect fine. What are the steps/tests I should undertake to confirm the wireless adaptor card is the problem. Can I replace it myself, am ok with basic troubleshooting. Will be glad to provide more information. Please advice.

qualitie, Feb 15, 2019
  3. Loon13 Win User
    Connection issues between the Microsoft Wireless Display Adaptor and Lumia 640

I bought a wireless display adaptor ( cg4-00001) and it connected perfectly to my Lumia 640 on the living room tv so I unplug it and move it to the bedroom tv where it is to reside. Hooked it up and now it wont connect, put it back on the other tv and it
    still wont work. It tries to connect, tv says connecting to windows phone then it blinks and disconects. Any ideas?

***Original title: connection issues between wireless adaptor and lumia 640***

Loon13, Feb 15, 2019
  4. P3Q-00001 Microsoft Wireless Adaptor unable to re-connect

miracast wireless adaptor not connecting

Hi,

I am using a HP laptop with windows 10. On initial set up I can link my laptop to my monitor using the wireles adaptor dongle. The screen is mirrored as it should be and i have updated the latest firmware. The problem comes as soon as I disconnect the
    projector via the laptop or turn the monitor ofc the laptop cannot link to the monitor. The monitor says its ready to connect to my wireles adaptor and the devices screen on my laptop shows the adaptor is connected but cannot link together and project the
    screen. Eventually the laptop times out and says unable to connect.

The only way I can get the cast to work again is to manually delete the wireles adaptor dongle from the connected devices list and select add device and set up the wireless adaptor again. This happens every time and I have tried this on 2 x wireless adaptor
    dongles with my laptop and same results.

Any help with this is apreciated.

Many thanks

Jamie

jamiewooduk, Feb 15, 2019
Thema:

P3Q-00001 Microsoft Wireless Adaptor unable to re-connect

1. P3Q-00001 Microsoft Wireless Adaptor unable to re-connect - Similar Threads - P3Q 00001 Microsoft

2. Microsoft Wireless display adaptor

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft Wireless display adaptor: Greetings,I am trying to update firmware by physically connecting to laptop into HDMI and USB Port on the Laptop, but it is not detecting in the wireless adaptor application and Laptop. even I tried to reset but could not.So, I updated windows updates and latest Microsoft...
  3. Microsoft Wireless display adaptor

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Microsoft Wireless display adaptor: Greetings,I am trying to update firmware by physically connecting to laptop into HDMI and USB Port on the Laptop, but it is not detecting in the wireless adaptor application and Laptop. even I tried to reset but could not.So, I updated windows updates and latest Microsoft...
  4. Microsoft Wireless Display Adaptor Not Connecting

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Microsoft Wireless Display Adaptor Not Connecting: I have recently bought a Microsoft wireless display adaptor however my computer fails to connect to it, I have tried self troubleshooting the problem by following the guide on Microsoft, I've redid my network and display drivers, I've restarted the adaptor, I've tried other...
  5. Microsoft Wireless Adaptor Support

Microsoft Wireless Adaptor Support: Hello,We have a Wireless Display adaptor that continually resets or doesn't power on at at. Reset button doesn't help...How do I contact Microsoft support? Its less than a year old and our vendor says it should have a 1 year warranty. The support page isn't loading the PC...
  6. Microsoft Wireless Display Adapter V2 P3Q-00020

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Microsoft Wireless Display Adapter V2 P3Q-00020: My Microsoft Wireless Display Adapter V2 P3Q-00020 failed after a firmware update. It does not boot up and I cannot reset it with the reset button. It is only less than 4 months old. Can anyone help me? Is there anyway to connect to it and reload/update the firmware? Is...
  7. Microsoft P3Q-00001 Monitor Sleep

Microsoft P3Q-00001 Monitor Sleep: Hello, I am using a Microsoft P3Q-00001 for a 3rd monitor and it works fine. My other 2 displays are traditional desktop monitors. When I don't have the P3Q-00001 connected, my monitors turn off after 10min of inactivity per the power plan, but with the P3Q-00001 connected,...
  8. Wireless Display: Unable to re-connect to wireless display after disconnecting?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Wireless Display: Unable to re-connect to wireless display after disconnecting?: Everytime I disconnect from my wireless display (surface go) and try to re-connect to it again (Ctrl-K option), the surface go device doesn't show up as an available device to connect to anymore. The only work-around I have is to reboot my PC so that it sees the Surface Go...
  9. Microsoft P3Q-00001 Wireless Display Adapter

Microsoft P3Q-00001 Wireless Display Adapter: Does the Wireless Display Adapter eliminate the need for the USB Upstream cable connection to the P/C? If so, will the hub in a Dell Monitor still function?...
  10. Wireless Display Adaptor connection error

Wireless Display Adaptor connection error: Hi everyone, I've been trying to connect Microsoft's Wireless Display Adapter on my second computer. The device works fine on the first one. Here is the situation: I've updated the firmware of the adapter with the first computer. I've followed microsoft's entire...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. P3Q-00001 cant connect