Windows 10: P5sd2-vm asus

Discus and support P5sd2-vm asus in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; Hi guys, Havent been here in awhile so please bear with me. I am trying to do a Bios upgrade to this mobo but the EZflash cannot find my flash drive.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by dinosaurus, Oct 2, 2019.

1. P5sd2-vm asus

Hi guys, Havent been here in awhile so please bear with me. I am trying to do a Bios upgrade to this mobo but the EZflash cannot find my flash drive. Instructions call for floppy but they are gone, then it asks to insert a CD but that did not work so i tried a 8 gb. flash drive and that did not work either. Is there any way to upgrade this board some other way. It is old but a good board otherwise. Thanks

:)

dinosaurus, Oct 2, 2019
  2. erictan77 Win User

Asus P5sd2-x Mb

aloo...... i bought asus p5sd2-x mb sis chipset. i have a problem when runing long time. all programs delay or sometime dll error. a lot person say is ram i also think like that i have try change corsair ram, kingston, aparce, geil and muskin still same. windows xp can install but when u install orther application the problem come up and also playing real player moviw hang screen. everything i have try change accept mb not yet the shop didnt give me change the mb... thank you urgent help...! i have try send email to asus regarding this problem their idn't reply me... fuck man.*Bang Head :banghead: *Respect :respect:

erictan77, Oct 2, 2019
  3. eLPuSHeR Win User
    BIOS update for ASUS P5GC-TVM-SI

A sticker on the board says P5GC-TVM SE/S. I cannot find any support for this board either. In the interim I am migrating most components to an ASUS P5SD2-VM I have got lying around.

eLPuSHeR, Oct 2, 2019
  4. P5sd2-vm asus

ASUS Launches M2A-VM AM2+ Motherboard

ASUS today announced the world's first motherboard supporting AMD's AM2+ CPU. After long-term cooperation with AMD, the M2A-VM motherboard series is the first to be available. More AM2+ CPU compatible motherboards will come from ASUS in the near future.

"As we have strive to be number one in providing the best quality, service and innovation to customers, ASUS gives the world the first motherboard, the M2A-VM, which is compatible with the latest AMD AM2+ CPU." said Joe Hsieh, Vice President of ASUS' motherboard business.

Get Ready for the AM2+ CPU
    The motherboards listed below are the candidate motherboards compatible with the AM2+ CPU. Users can enjoy the ultimate experience with the AMD's next generation CPU by updating the latest BIOS on ASUS' support site.

P5sd2-vm asus AM2+.png

Note: The above AM2+ CPU compatible motherboard candidates are partly listed. These candidates can be identified from the "Support AM2+ CPU" logo or sticker on the color box.

Source: ASUS

Jimmy 2004, Oct 2, 2019
Thema:

P5sd2-vm asus

1. P5sd2-vm asus - Similar Threads - P5sd2 asus

2. Asus setup does not support OS WNT_10.0H_64 on windows 10 pro, tried many things I go onto...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Asus setup does not support OS WNT_10.0H_64 on windows 10 pro, tried many things I go onto...: motherboard is b650e-f gaming Wi-Fi and the processor is amd 7900x, for some reason when I go onto the driver's section of Asus the lan driver is for intel it says but those are the only ones so I don't know if that is the problem and wouldn't know how to fix it. I'am also...
  3. Asus setup does not support OS WNT_10.0H_64 on windows 10 pro, tried many things I go onto...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Asus setup does not support OS WNT_10.0H_64 on windows 10 pro, tried many things I go onto...: motherboard is b650e-f gaming Wi-Fi and the processor is amd 7900x, for some reason when I go onto the driver's section of Asus the lan driver is for intel it says but those are the only ones so I don't know if that is the problem and wouldn't know how to fix it. I'am also...
  4. Asus setup does not support OS WNT_10.0H_64 on windows 10 pro, tried many things I go onto...

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  5. Asus Tuf gaming f15 freezing, wifi driver goes off error code 45 and windows run into...

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Asus Tuf gaming f15 freezing, wifi driver goes off error code 45 and windows run into...: Hi, so I own an Asus TUF F-15 for over 2 years but since from the start of 2023 I'm getting a random disconnect from wifi, my laptop suddenly like in a freeze like state and usually it will end up with BSOD DPC_Watchdog_Violation. I've tried using an usb wireless adapter to...
  6. Asus Tuf gaming f15 freezing, wifi driver goes off error code 45 and windows run into...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Asus Tuf gaming f15 freezing, wifi driver goes off error code 45 and windows run into...: Hi, so I own an Asus TUF F-15 for over 2 years but since from the start of 2023 I'm getting a random disconnect from wifi, my laptop suddenly like in a freeze like state and usually it will end up with BSOD DPC_Watchdog_Violation. I've tried using an usb wireless adapter to...
  7. Asus Tuf gaming f15 freezing, wifi driver goes off error code 45 and windows run into...

8. This device cannot start. Code 10 A request for the HID descriptor failed. ASUS Touchpad

in Windows 10 Gaming
    This device cannot start. Code 10 A request for the HID descriptor failed. ASUS Touchpad: I can not reactivate my touchpad.FA706IH is the model no.Things I Have tried-Uninstalling and reinstalling driver-Updating Driver-Disabling and Reenabling driver-Updating Windows-Resetting BIOSPlease help.Thanks....
  9. This device cannot start. Code 10 A request for the HID descriptor failed. ASUS Touchpad

This device cannot start. Code 10 A request for the HID descriptor failed. ASUS Touchpad: I can not reactivate my touchpad.FA706IH is the model no.Things I Have tried-Uninstalling and reinstalling driver-Updating Driver-Disabling and Reenabling driver-Updating Windows-Resetting BIOSPlease help.Thanks....
  10. P5sd2-vm asus

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    P5sd2-vm asus: Hi guys, Havent been here in awhile so please bear with me. I am trying to do a Bios upgrade to this mobo but the EZflash cannot find my flash drive. Instructions call for floppy but they are gone, then it asks to insert a CD but that did not work so i tried a 8 gb. flash...