Windows 10: Paas ransomware

Discus and support Paas ransomware in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; My laptop is infected .paas ransomware and all the files are not opening. The files have an extension of .paas. My laptop had an SSD for windows and... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by JustinAryappilly, Jun 7, 2021.

1. Paas ransomware

My laptop is infected .paas ransomware and all the files are not opening. The files have an extension of .paas. My laptop had an SSD for windows and HDD kept in the cd drive for files. I removed the hdd and installed new windows by formatting SSD. Can I get the files of my HDD back?

:)

JustinAryappilly, Jun 7, 2021
  2. Smeed Win User
  3. I have been infected with Ransomware

Oh.

I see that a Community Moderator converted your thread from a Discussion to a Question.

Do you have a question?

It is not quite clear (to me at least) why you've created this thread....

In case that you do indeed have a problem with ransomware:

It would be helpful if you would describe your problem more precisely, see:
    Suggestions for asking a question on help forums

Without knowing more details, suggestion to read/do:

Try to identify with what Ransomware you're dealing here:
    https://id-ransomware.malwarehunterteam.com/index.php

and read/follow this guide:
    How to remove ransomware the right way: A step-by-step guide

Also: See the pinned threads here:
    https://www.bleepingcomputer.com/forums/f/239/ransomware-help-tech-support/

Might be the best to get free expert help in above mentioned bleepingcomputer forum....

=======================

Also suggestion to read:

Jsssssssss, Jun 7, 2021
Thema:

Paas ransomware

1. Paas ransomware - Similar Threads - Paas ransomware

2. ransomware problem

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    ransomware problem: Hello Everyone, all files on my PC are encrypted by a ransomware virus, and I did a new operating system but all files with the extension .bgzqand there are very important files ,at least I need to restore some of them , I would appreciate for any help to solve that...
  3. ransomware problem

in Windows 10 Gaming
    ransomware problem: Hello Everyone, all files on my PC are encrypted by a ransomware virus, and I did a new operating system but all files with the extension .bgzqand there are very important files ,at least I need to restore some of them , I would appreciate for any help to solve that...
  4. ransomware problem

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. How to decrypt my excel Ransomware virus .paas file?

How to decrypt my excel Ransomware virus .paas file?: My all the files were encrypted by paas virus recently, all i did was formatted the laptop and reinstall the windows but i had only my important excel file is left in onedrive . please help me decrypt my excel file.thank you...
  6. All file extensions on drives converted to .PAAS

All file extensions on drives converted to .PAAS: Hello I need help pretty badly. All files on my hard drive and my usb have been changed to .PAAS extension. Even if I manually delete the extension the files still would not go back to its original extension. I was just browsing and somehow I clisked on a pop-up window and...
  7. All file extensions changed to .PAAS. How do I get my files back?

All file extensions changed to .PAAS. How do I get my files back?: Hello I need help pretty badly. All files on my hard drive and my usb have been changed to .PAAS extension. Even if I manually delete the extension the files still would not go back to its original extension. I was just browsing and somehow I clisked on a pop-up window and...
  8. I need help changing my paas word How do I change an account password from a,forgotten...

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    I need help changing my paas word How do I change an account password from a,forgotten...: How do I solve this problem o[ATTACH] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-need-help-changing-my-paas-word-how-do-i-change/126590bd-0d51-43ea-ae9f-4ecd4751f8c8
  9. To create Windows x86 VMs on Azure PaaS

To create Windows x86 VMs on Azure PaaS: I have a query on Azure PaaS cloud computing. I'm aware that we can create VMs on IaaS. Can we create VMs on PaaS? Like in Azure PaaS?. I want to run my custom software on Intel CPU only and test. I know in IaaS I can create AWS image of specific OS say Windows x64 and...
  10. Announcing Azure Stack preview of Azure PaaS services and DevOps tools

in Windows 10 News
    Announcing Azure Stack preview of Azure PaaS services and DevOps tools: We recently made the first Technical Preview of Azure Stack available for download. Hopefully many of you were able to deploy it successfully. Keep us posted on your experiences! Today, we’re making additional Azure PaaS services and DevOps tools available for you to...