Windows 10: packaged not registered

Discus and support packaged not registered in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; I cannot open any files on my lap top. It states "package not registered" Help all my work is on this computer.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by hollistern, Jan 12, 2020.

1. packaged not registered

I cannot open any files on my lap top. It states "package not registered" Help all my work is on this computer.

:)

hollistern, Jan 12, 2020
  2. Rey Cam Win User

Message that "package cannot be registered" when I try to open photos

Hi Richard,

Based on the error message you are seeing, we found a thread that may resolve your issue. We suggest checking the
    thread and follow troubleshooting steps provided by rimlesskid which was found to be most
    helpful.

Feel free to post back should you need further help.

Rey Cam, Jan 12, 2020
  3. Package could not be registered

When I try to open older photos I get message, "package can not be registered."

W. H.Pittman, Jan 12, 2020
  4. packaged not registered

The package could not be registerd

Hi Chris,

"The package could not be registered" error may occur due to the broken or corrupted system files. For us to effectively assist you in rectifying this error, supply more information by answering these questions:

• Is the issue confined to .jpg file formats only?
    • Have you made any software or hardware changes to your device prior to this happening?
    • Are you using a particular application to open the images before trying it with the Photos app?
    • What specific troubleshooting steps have you taken so far?

Your response is greatly appreciated.

Dhavelyn Mer, Jan 12, 2020
Thema:

packaged not registered

1. packaged not registered - Similar Threads - packaged registered

2. Package could not be registered on windows 11

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Package could not be registered on windows 11: Hi, I am getting the above-mentioned error if I am opening any image or text file in Windows 11. Please help me to resolve this issue.Thank you....
  3. Package could not be registered on windows 11

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Package could not be registered on windows 11: Hi, I am getting the above-mentioned error if I am opening any image or text file in Windows 11. Please help me to resolve this issue.Thank you....
  4. Package could not be registered Windows 11

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Package could not be registered Windows 11: I am currently experiencing two issues.Firstly, any photo or text document I attempt to open gives me the following response:Package could not be registered.Executing both a sfc /scannow and a DISM.exe /Online /Cleanup-image /Restorehealth in cmd and powershell did not...
  5. Package could not be registered Windows 11

Package could not be registered Windows 11: I am currently experiencing two issues.Firstly, any photo or text document I attempt to open gives me the following response:Package could not be registered.Executing both a sfc /scannow and a DISM.exe /Online /Cleanup-image /Restorehealth in cmd and powershell did not...
  6. Package could not be registered

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Package could not be registered: Hi I am unable to open any photos or videos. Instead get the pop up I get the message "package could not be registered". Done alot of searching for a solution but nothing works. The solution on the Microsoft Forum refers to using "reset" button in Advanced Options. But as the...
  7. Package could not be registered

Package could not be registered: Hi I am unable to open any photos or videos. Instead get the pop up I get the message "package could not be registered". Done alot of searching for a solution but nothing works. The solution on the Microsoft Forum refers to using "reset" button in Advanced Options. But as the...
  8. ms-windows-store:PurgeCaches package could not be registered

ms-windows-store:PurgeCaches package could not be registered: Hey, I don't know if this issue has been resolved before or ever answer but I tried using Xbox game bar but it is not signing in. I tried login in through the web browser to see if there is an issue with my account but it works fine. I tried the wsreset and displayed this...
  9. ms-windows-store:PurgeCaches package could not be registered

in Windows 10 Gaming
    ms-windows-store:PurgeCaches package could not be registered: Hey, I don't know if this issue has been resolved before or ever answer but I tried using Xbox game bar but it is not signing in. I tried login in through the web browser to see if there is an issue with my account but it works fine. I tried the wsreset and displayed this...
  10. Package Could Not be Registered

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Package Could Not be Registered: My Microsoft Store package is saying that it could not be registered and I need it to update my apps. Please reply as soon as possible.Thanks Aarav. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/package-could-not-be-registered/82119902-2df2-4273-a35f-3f66c57f1e60