Windows 10: Packet loss is 100% in the application Xbox for Windows

Discus and support Packet loss is 100% in the application Xbox for Windows in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Packet loss is 100% in the application Hbox for Windows after starting the local server through OpenServer. I previously tried to reinstall Windows and... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by _YesWorld, Apr 5, 2019.

1. _YesWorld Win User

Packet loss is 100% in the application Xbox for Windows

Packet loss is 100% in the application Hbox for Windows after starting the local server through OpenServer. I previously tried to reinstall Windows and the problem was solved, but after restarting OpenServer, the problem returned. I turned to the provider, he says that there are no restrictions on their part. Opened ports through a router. I connected the Internet directly. UPnP is enabled.

:)

_YesWorld, Apr 5, 2019

2. packet loss 100%

I have packet loss and my network I tape cmd ping 50.100.121.91 I have 100% packet loss is my adresse ip extern

AceSangsue45983, Apr 5, 2019
  3. Lossing Internet Packets only on Windows 10

My English isnt the best on the world, but i understood you suggest it gonna be the router issue?
    As i said before, i tried two diffrent places, with diffrent internet operators and routers. Both places works good on my second computer with windows 7, and both losses packets on my windows 10 computer.

PS
    I pinged Adobe.com and still got packet loss.

TY for your reply.

PS.
    To make it even more simple - i loss some packets even when ping my own router.
    But only from this computer…. still

masynmassino, Apr 5, 2019
  4. Ozpa Win User

Any small apps to check connection ping and packet loss?

Hello. I'm looking if you guys can suggest any small applications out there that can test your ping (something like Pingtest.net but shouldn't be in a browser) and packet loss too. I used to use something a while back but I forgot the name *Bang Head :banghead:

Ozpa, Apr 5, 2019
Thema:

1. Packet loss is 100% in the application Xbox for Windows - Similar Threads - Packet loss 100%

2. 100% Packet loss and -1ms ping on xbox networking

in Windows 10 Gaming
    100% Packet loss and -1ms ping on xbox networking: Hello. I am having very frustrating problem which does not allow me to play with my friends. Whenever I check xbox networking page, i have 100% packet loss and -1ms. It sometimes changes to 170ms but it looks like it's trying to connect but it can't. I've already tried...
  3. 100% Packet loss and -1ms ping on xbox networking

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    100% Packet loss and -1ms ping on xbox networking: Hello. I am having very frustrating problem which does not allow me to play with my friends. Whenever I check xbox networking page, i have 100% packet loss and -1ms. It sometimes changes to 170ms but it looks like it's trying to connect but it can't. I've already tried...
  4. 100% Packet loss and -1ms ping on xbox networking

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
  5. packet loss

packet loss: how can i stop getting packet loss in the games i play im one a wired connection and i already contacted my internet provider and they said everything was good https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/packet-loss/d0b7b7f2-121e-4fac-9d73-8e4933b61cea
  6. -1 ping and 100% packet loss pc xbox services

-1 ping and 100% packet loss pc xbox services: i have tried command prompt admin changes, group policy edits, and resting internet. absolutely nothing is working, services connect fine all green except the packetloss and ping . does anyone have a fix i should try cause ive been searching a full day for diagnostics and...
  7. Xbox Networking 100% Packet Loss

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Xbox Networking 100% Packet Loss: [ATTACH] Trying to run Forza Horizon 4 Multiplayer, shocker. I have an issue both ways. So if I turn firewall off, my latency is normal and i have 0% packet loss, but then my connectivity is blocked and I can't access multiplayer. If I have firewall on defaults, this...
  8. Packet Loss

Packet Loss: I have been experiencing packet loss with the wifi at my college, but it seems that only i am the one having struggles. my roommate is on the same wifi as me and gets a lower ping, and 0 packet loss. is there a problem with my laptop?...
  9. 100% Packet Loss

100% Packet Loss: I've been experiencing this problem for a couple of days now. My wifi works but I either I can't connect to a game or I am getting massive ping spikes every couple of seconds....
  10. On Windows 10, the "Xbox Networking" settings page shows 100% packet loss

in Windows 10 Gaming
    On Windows 10, the "Xbox Networking" settings page shows 100% packet loss: I was having some difficulty playing games from the windows store, namely, Sea of Thieves. After doing some investigation, I eventually found the Xbox Networking under Windows settings, which displayed the following information: Connection Status --------------------...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. 100% packet loss xbox app

2. xbox app 100% packet loss

3. xboz app 100% packet loss