Windows 10: Page break Greyed out

Discus and support Page break Greyed out in Microsoft Office and 365 to solve the problem; [img] as you can see page break is grayed out. Anyone have any idea why page breaks wont show up. Excel 2007 used to show clearly the page breaks. I... Discussion in 'Microsoft Office and 365' started by DonMurray, May 15, 2020.

1. DonMurray Win User

Page break Greyed out

Page break Greyed out [​IMG]

as you can see page break is grayed out. Anyone have any idea why page breaks wont show up. Excel 2007 used to show clearly the page breaks. I need to set them in order to print the page right. So this is on the latest version of excel office 365

- - - Updated - - -

So I start a brand new document and then tell it to show page breaks and they show up and they work. Its something about this spreadsheet that it does not like the page breaks. So I guess I need to start over with the formatting of my quote sheets. But something I have done in my qoute template that makes it so it does not want to show the page breaks.

- - - Updated - - -

So deep breath take notes come back latter. It looks like its related to my price sheet and not excel Something I have done to the template is causing the page breaks not to show up.

:)

DonMurray, May 15, 2020

2. Windows 10 Pro and Ergnomic Break Reminder

Hi,

Apologies for the late reply.

Do you remember installing any break reminder software?

It looks like it is a pop up from a break reminder software.

I suggest you to look for this in Programs in features and uninstall it if do not use it.

Try the following steps:

• Press Windows + R keys to open Run Command

• Type Appwiz.cpl and hit enter

• Search for the programs and un-install it.

Regards,

Waseemulla S, May 15, 2020
  3. IggSter Win User
    How to factory reset Cisco 1700 Router

Hopefully I can help you here....its a very common thing to happen.

First, I take it you dont know the passwords for console access or telnet/ssh?

I will assume that these devices belong to you.

step 1. Plug a cisco console cable into a serial port on your pc
    step 2. Plug other end into Cisco console port
    step 3. Using hyperterm or putty or similar connect to the serial port
    step 4. boot router, and make sure you clearly can see the output (this confirms you have good serial comms)
    step 5. if this fails, adjust the comm port settings (9600, 8,1,n are the default)
    step 6. now you have to do the only hard part...send the break command:

Break command list: Break Commands

Go down the list and match your OS and SW and try the sequence suggested.

If this fails several times do what I do: Install putty (free) and then to send a break so you can get into rommom just hit "ctrl-a b".

IggSter, May 15, 2020
  4. Bree Win User

Page break Greyed out

Creators update: now send page or link by email greyed out

@BJLilac, the title of your thread says 'Creators Update' but I think you must mean 'Fall Creators Update' (version 1709).

@dalchina can be excused for misunderstanding as he has avoided updating from 1703 to 1709. He hasn't (yet) experienced the big migration of functionality from Control Panel into the Settings app that comes with the FCU.

Yes, many of the links in Control Panel that used to open a Control Panel page have been switched to opening the Settings equivalent pages in the Fall Creators Update. The one you want is one of those, there is now no way in either Settings or Control Panel to open that particular page.

That doesn't mean it has been removed though, it's just been made inaccessible by normal means. It can still be opened directly in 1709 if you know its CLSID. Your page can be opened by running (either from WinKey+R or in a shortcut) the following command:

explorer shell:::{2559a1f7-21d7-11d4-bdaf-00c04f60b9f0}

Page break Greyed out [​IMG]

Other CLSIDs for pages 'missing' since Fall Creators Update (1709) can be found here...

*Arrow CLSID Key (GUID) Shortcuts List for Windows 10

Thema:

Page break Greyed out

1. Page break Greyed out - Similar Threads - Page break Greyed

2. Store blank and grey page

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Store blank and grey page: My MS Store has blank page in the bottom and grey screen at the top of it. It will not work and no apps shows in it. No buttons to click. I have MS account log in to it but I dont see it on my Store. I can only close and re open the store. Help me recover it....
  3. Store blank and grey page

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Store blank and grey page: My MS Store has blank page in the bottom and grey screen at the top of it. It will not work and no apps shows in it. No buttons to click. I have MS account log in to it but I dont see it on my Store. I can only close and re open the store. Help me recover it....
  4. Store blank and grey page

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
  5. Page breaks in Word Pad

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Page breaks in Word Pad: Since I started using Wordpad, my writing has no page breaks. It's one long piece of text. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/page-breaks-in-word-pad/edfd029d-1490-4e52-9e02-ff445a0aa0f1
  6. Page breaks in Word Pad

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Page breaks in Word Pad: Since I started using Wordpad, my writing has no page breaks. It's one long piece of text. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/page-breaks-in-word-pad/edfd029d-1490-4e52-9e02-ff445a0aa0f1
  7. Page breaks in Word Pad

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  8. Page Break

in Windows 10 Customization
    Page Break: When I make a page break, a line appears. How do I get rid of it? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/page-break/aedc13d4-a677-4e8e-980f-2eb68491027f
  9. Uninstall Button is Greyed Out in Windows 10 Uninstall Page :-/

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Uninstall Button is Greyed Out in Windows 10 Uninstall Page :-/: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/okweb1989 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/ham00x/uninstall_button_is_greyed_out_in_windows_10/
  10. Creators update: now send page or link by email greyed out

in Browsers and Email
    Creators update: now send page or link by email greyed out: Since the Creators update a few days ago the send link or page by email command is greyed out. This has happened previously after updates but I have sorted it by going into Control Panel and then programme defaults: then selecting custom option and setting Livemail as default...