Windows 10: Page Default error keeps popping up

Discus and support Page Default error keeps popping up in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hello all, I’d like to first start off this problem with a bit of a back story.. Just as of Thursday(the day before i write this) i installed the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Luis Manny05, Aug 16, 2019.

1. Page Default error keeps popping up

Hello all,

I’d like to first start off this problem with a bit of a back story..

Just as of Thursday(the day before i write this) i installed the new version of Windows 1903. Which a very cool upgrade. The first time i tried updating i got a BSOD so i retried with installing some drivers. And it worked out. But then as of today when i try at least doing playing some games it gives me the blue screen again and again. So i uninstalled some apps from what i thought was the problem. And even tried it out with the page file fix. I checked my memory and still the blue screen. I even tried looking through some important drivers that i thought my system needed. But still nothing..could this be that i need to downgrade to 1803? Or is it just something so small that i didnt notice it. And just to mention, i have never installed any third part anti-virus software, and tried looking through Windows update but it says im up to date.

my computer is an Acer Aspire TC-885 if thats important to the story.

Hopefully i can get some great tips about this.

Thanks.

:)

Luis Manny05, Aug 16, 2019

2. Default pages for Microsoft Edge

Hello Angela,

I understand that you are trying to set the starting page for the Microsoft Edge of your preferred web pages. We will help you.

I suggest you to follow the below steps and check if it helps you.

• Open Microsoft Edge.
    • Click on the ". . ." at the top right corner. Select Settings.
    • Under Open Microsoft Edge with. Select Specific pages.
    • Set the webpages and Save.
    Please post to us if you have any further queries to help you better.

Sachin Venkatesh, Aug 16, 2019
  3. mbmeadows Win User
    Constant script errors and slow loading pages in 10 internet explorer 11

I have done the steps listed above. They have not helped and I am still getting constant script errors, along with slow loading pages. Are there any other suggestions?

mbmeadows, Aug 16, 2019
  4. ColdAsIce Win User

Page Default error keeps popping up

Reviews page error

Just ended with a infinite error on Reviews page. It pops a error "Ajax error: 0" but it doesnt stop if i press OK ( Firefox latest build ). Seams ok with internet explorer.
    Click on TechPowerUp , type INTEL into the "Quick Search" and hit enter. ( screenshot included )

Page Default error keeps popping up techpoweruperror.jpg

ColdAsIce, Aug 16, 2019
Thema:

Page Default error keeps popping up

1. Page Default error keeps popping up - Similar Threads - Page Default error

2. "Find on page" keeps popping up and stealing the keystrokes.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    "Find on page" keeps popping up and stealing the keystrokes.: I am using a macbook laptop with dual system windows&apple this is happening at windows system Whenever I open browser edge or chrome in my laptop "find in page" Keeps popping up even though I have not pressed ctrl+f or f3. It will be working fine until I type anything like...
  3. "Find on page" keeps popping up and stealing the keystrokes.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    "Find on page" keeps popping up and stealing the keystrokes.: I am using a macbook laptop with dual system windows&apple this is happening at windows system Whenever I open browser edge or chrome in my laptop "find in page" Keeps popping up even though I have not pressed ctrl+f or f3. It will be working fine until I type anything like...
  4. "Find on page" keeps popping up and stealing the keystrokes.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Window keeps popping up when scrolling a page.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Window keeps popping up when scrolling a page.: This window pops up when I am scrolling a page. How can I stop it? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/window-keeps-popping-up-when-scrolling-a-page/ca70b021-807c-4695-89f8-c5380a5d4c95
  6. Window keeps popping up when scrolling a page.

Window keeps popping up when scrolling a page.: This window pops up when I am scrolling a page. How can I stop it? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/window-keeps-popping-up-when-scrolling-a-page/ca70b021-807c-4695-89f8-c5380a5d4c95
  7. Window keeps popping up when scrolling a page.

8. "Find on page" keeps popping up and stealing the keystrokes.

"Find on page" keeps popping up and stealing the keystrokes.: I am using a Asus laptop. Whenever I open any of the software in my laptop "find in page" Keeps popping up even though I have not pressed ctrl+f or f3. It will be working fine until I type anything like if I want to search something on Microsoft Edge, after I type few letters...
  9. Onenote page keeps popping up

Onenote page keeps popping up: Hi Guys I am running Windows Version 1909 (OS Build 18363.476) I have never used Onenote but since a recent Windows update I keep getting a blank Onenote page popping up on my screen It started as just one page then doubled to two pages then four pages and currently I get...
  10. Pop up page

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Pop up page: I am getting a page come up saying I have a trojan and if I do't click on it my computer will be irreversibly damaged https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/pop-up-page/fb2522f9-66a0-4a3c-b696-5134dfe5e9ba"