Windows 10: page doesnt fit full screen

Discus and support page doesnt fit full screen in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Not sure what happened but now when I go onto the internet to play a game it doesn't fill the screen. I have wide black strips down the sides. My... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by TammyWynne1, Nov 24, 2019.

1. page doesnt fit full screen

Not sure what happened but now when I go onto the internet to play a game it doesn't fill the screen. I have wide black strips down the sides. My settings are all set to the recommended settings. This just started today. Last night no problem same game. the home page is fine. It is when you click on a second page it just shrinks. HELP!

:)

TammyWynne1, Nov 24, 2019
  2. wayneowen Win User

windows 10 doesnt fit my screen

windows 10 doesnt fit my screen

wayneowen, Nov 24, 2019
  3. windows 10 doesnt fit my screen

Hello,

Thank you for keeping us updated.

I understand that the screen is not adjusting the monitor properly. We will help you.

I suggest you to follow the below steps and check if it helps you regarding
    setting the aspect ratio.

• Press Windows + X keys and select Control Panel.
    • Under "Appearance and Personalization", click "Adjust screen resolution"
    • Click on "Advanced settings" on the right hand side of the screen.
    • Go to the graphics control panel tab (this will vary depending on what type of display adapter you're using)
    • Under "Scaling:" select "Customize Aspect Ratio", and set to desired preference.

If this doesn't help, I suggest you to update the graphics card
    and check if it helps.

Follow these steps to update graphics drivers.

• Press Windows key + X and select Device Manager.
    • Search for Display Adapters and expand it.
    • Right click on the graphics driver and select
      Update driver software.
    Refer:
    Uninstall, Reinstall and update the graphics card drivers

Please post to us with more information and results to help you better.

Sachin Venkatesh, Nov 24, 2019
  4. erocker Win User

page doesnt fit full screen

Fit's current machine... always changing

I'm just waiting for evga to list them for a step-up! Looks killer fits.

erocker, Nov 24, 2019
Thema:

page doesnt fit full screen

1. page doesnt fit full screen - Similar Threads - page doesnt fit

2. WebView2 fit to page

in Windows 10 Gaming
    WebView2 fit to page: I am using a WebView2 control in a WinForms app. It is working fine. However, I'd like the "Fit to Page" button sizing to be the default when a PDF file is displayed in the WebView2 control. How do I make this the default setting in my VB.net code?...
  3. WebView2 fit to page

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    WebView2 fit to page: I am using a WebView2 control in a WinForms app. It is working fine. However, I'd like the "Fit to Page" button sizing to be the default when a PDF file is displayed in the WebView2 control. How do I make this the default setting in my VB.net code?...
  4. WebView2 fit to page

in Windows 10 Customization
  5. Is it possible to make slideshows of square images to fit your screen in full screen?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Is it possible to make slideshows of square images to fit your screen in full screen?: I run Windows 11 Home 23H2. I'm trying to run a slideshow of square images with a different aspect ratio then my monitor, but the slideshow will always fill the width of the screen with the image so that the top and bottom parts of the image are cut out. I know that I could...
  6. Full Screen Tab Not Fitting Screen

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Full Screen Tab Not Fitting Screen: This is on a Surface Pro 7I just started up my laptop about 5-10 minutes ago & the tabs are being weird. All of my tabs that are in full screen aren't actually filling up the whole screen. They are in full screen I've made sure of that but they're not reaching the taskbar....
  7. Full Screen Tab Not Fitting Screen

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Full Screen Tab Not Fitting Screen: This is on a Surface Pro 7I just started up my laptop about 5-10 minutes ago & the tabs are being weird. All of my tabs that are in full screen aren't actually filling up the whole screen. They are in full screen I've made sure of that but they're not reaching the taskbar....
  8. Full Screen Tab Not Fitting Screen

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  9. Page not fitting screen.

in Windows 10 Support
    Page not fitting screen.: Hi, Following a crash I've reinstalled Windows and everything seems OK with one exception. On a couple of websites I can see just the left side of the page and have to move the slider bar over to the right to read the part of the that's not in view. I've tried all that I can...
  10. Unable to fit page to screen.

in Windows 10 Support
    Unable to fit page to screen.: Hi, As above unable to fit page to screen, whole image not shown. I used No Squint in the past but believe this is now not operative. Am wondering if there is anything similar out there that could be used to help. Any advice appreciated. 117910