Windows 10: page drop windows 10

Discus and support page drop windows 10 in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Web pages drop out and need recovering all the time... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by GeorgeGardner2, Dec 16, 2018.

1. page drop windows 10

Web pages drop out and need recovering all the time

:)

GeorgeGardner2, Dec 16, 2018
  2. Ahhzz Win User

Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Dec 16, 2018
  3. Johan45 Win User
    AMD FX OC'ers Club

That's what the auto setting will do since you're over the 1333 mark it jumps to the next step which isn't listed or officially supported I assume by that ram.

At this point though I would suggest dropping the multi one step or .5 so that we can get something stable and possibly take the heat issue out of the picture for now.

Johan45, Dec 16, 2018
  4. Monk.e83 Win User

page drop windows 10

Unlocked Realtek HD Audio Drivers Windows 7 & 8 (With Dolby Digital Live and DTS Interactive)

DTS supported natively by Windows 8/8.1 and it should work on windows 10 too just DDL require to unlock your driver .

Monk.e83, Dec 16, 2018
Thema:

page drop windows 10

1. page drop windows 10 - Similar Threads - page drop

2. My internet drops when I enter Microsoft pages

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My internet drops when I enter Microsoft pages: I was using Microsoft Azure for a data pipeline. Everything was working as usual until my internet drops. I thought this was a malfunction from the internet provider, they reconfigure the router but the problem remained. Somehow I figure out that the internet drops only when...
  3. My internet drops when I enter Microsoft pages

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My internet drops when I enter Microsoft pages: I was using Microsoft Azure for a data pipeline. Everything was working as usual until my internet drops. I thought this was a malfunction from the internet provider, they reconfigure the router but the problem remained. Somehow I figure out that the internet drops only when...
  4. High usage ram and non paged usage fps drops

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    High usage ram and non paged usage fps drops: Guys recently I have high performance issue in my gaming laptop .Before that I can play 3 games same time without real issue .Right now I cant even play owerwatch without fps drops .I think its related to ram .I think issue can be nonpaged usage of ram or maybe memory...
  5. drag and drop pages in OneNote

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    drag and drop pages in OneNote: I lost the ability to drag and drop pages in 2 sections of a notebook in OneNote for Win 10. I can drag a page, but it won't drop where I want it - it just goes back to the same spot it was in. I can see that the drop isn't going to work, as the other pages don't shift like...
  6. Letters on a page dropping out leaving jumbled words.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Letters on a page dropping out leaving jumbled words.: Using Chrome on Windows 10. When opening pages, parts of the content have started to drop out - i.e. missing letters in a word such as "th reas n for this probl m ma be obs ure " etc . If I click on the page it sometimes clears to normal or if I refresh the page then it...
  7. display drops to bottom of page and unable to scroll back to top

in Windows 10 Customization
    display drops to bottom of page and unable to scroll back to top: Upgraded from windows 7 to 10 64bit and developed an display issue. No matter what is being displayed on laptop it will randomly drop to bottom of page or article and am unable to return to the top. Also sleep mode will not activate after designated time. Can reset with...
  8. A page dropping down

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    A page dropping down: When I pull up a page in internet explorer a flash happens like a page just minimized. Is that something with Windows or my computer? How do I know what it is? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/a-page-dropping-down/b8fe6579-b780-4996-b749-901661510941"
  9. Youtube Shadow Drop on Windows 10 Dark pages

Youtube Shadow Drop on Windows 10 Dark pages: Hello. I have no idea what is it but I want to know why does this happen. When i watch some youtube videos and close google chrome, the page stays in the background even there is nothing. It happens with the dark theme or with the dark apps google chrome dark mode or...
  10. drop down menu for web pages

drop down menu for web pages: I have been looking at drop down menus as an alternative to just having links on pages but found an html one that looks easy and fits perfectly into html script but no idea how to make a drop down title with a link eg: Menu Link 1 retitled Space But nowhere to put...